• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Yo what position do you play?

Most of the time I play 3rd base. Sometimes 2nd and in rare occasions, mid outfield. (8, if you understand the numbering of the positions). Do you play baseball?

Spoiled Skrelp's evolution today, I just wanted to spoil something XD. I'll be spoiling Clauncher's Evo tomorrow for myself, and I hope that's it. MUST KEEP THE ENDURANCE

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Honestly, I only pre-order Pokemon games out of habit from ordering other games. There's generally no need to pre-order them as they 1) Don't sell out that fast, 2) Most stores probably have a decent surplus of them anyways. Usually don't have any pre-order bonuses either, at least not over this side of the country.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I can honestly say that these are the first official Pokémon games that I have actually pre-ordered months in advance, I "reserved" Pokémon White. As for the previous games I just bought them on release date, I guess I'm just much more excited about Pokémon X & Pokémon Y than I have been over any other game for years now!

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I can honestly say that these are the first official Pokémon games that I have actually pre-ordered months in advance, I "reserved" Pokémon White. As for the previous games I just bought them on release date, I guess I'm just much more excited about Pokémon X & Pokémon Y than I have been over any other game for years now!

Me too.

Although its more because this is the first major Pokemon game released since I got a bank account. And had disposable income. The joys of being young...

I still remember seeing the adverts for D/P/P on TV. Much more excited for X&Y than I was for them. :p

yungdialysis

shoutout to britney spears
    Years
  • I am very exited for the game because your bondings with your pokemon will be greater and battling will be 10X more fun because of the 3d!!!! 4 days left!!!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Can't wait. Another Corocoro should be leaking soon if it really is suppose to come out on the 12th as well. Will give at least the Americans one final tease before the games come out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Uggh the wait is killing me :D. So many people have it early im so jealous xP

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Well, I pre-ordered Y so now I'm anxiously waiting for that call... I was planning on waiting for my father to take me to the mall after I get the call. However, after considering how freakin' hyped I am, I'm pretty sure I'll just immediatly get on my bycicle and ride my way to the mall. I mean, it's only like 6km.

So I'm hoping they'll open at like 7am or earlier (don't think it'll happen though) because riding a bycicle early in the morning feels awesome.

EDIT: Holy **** it's already Wednesday here! Come on!

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • Do any of you guys still have your Gen 3 Pokes saved somewhere? I can't wait to transfer my original team from PKMN Ruby version (I was 10) to PKMN Y version :)

Years
  • I am having real problems avoiding spoilers because these guys on facebook are making fun of my un-willingness to see the new starter evo's and they are posting it on my wall like ugh don't they understand I want it to be an adventure?

People are mean to me I just wanna feel like a little kid again :c

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Something to get people more hyped.
    Spoiler:

Wild copies of X and Y have appeared! Someone posted this on Facebook.

I'm personally getting Y first and then eventually will get X sometime later in the future.

Sirfetch’d

I am having real problems avoiding spoilers because these guys on facebook are making fun of my un-willingness to see the new starter evo's and they are posting it on my wall like ugh don't they understand I want it to be an adventure?

People are mean to me I just wanna feel like a little kid again :c

*VMs you all of the starter evos ;]*

Kidding, but yeah avoiding spoilers is really hard to do especially for games like these that are so hyped and have everyone posting every spoiler that surfaces. I just gave up on avoiding them because I realized that I am still going to enjoy the games just as much had I not been spoiled.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • I told my brother to get Y, since he liked Yveltal when it was first revealed. That means X for me, which works out nicely because X and Y are the last letters in our respective names. :P

I also tried to avoid spoilers, but that's no easy feat. Pretty sure I've seen all the starter final evolutions by accident, even if they were just quick glimpses: fennekin's in various places, and the other two in an avatar and sig here. I disabled those, but alas, I can't unsee them. D: I've even severely restricted where I visit on the Internet too. I guess you need to abstain from Internet if you want to remain spoiler-free.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Stupid, koffi~

Just got off the phone with Gamestop. They are not doing a midnight release like I was lead to believe. Guess I'll be stopping off at the walmart before hitting the road. I'm also going to be getting my money back from Gamestop. Ridiculous. Sad to say but walmart can almost always deliver. The night stock people always run around when I want something that was released at twelve in the morning. I'm so disappointed that they can't communicate with me properly. I asked before and they said yes. I ask again today and they say no. I'll be giving my money to someone else, koff~

Years
  • *VMs you all of the starter evos ;]*

Kidding, but yeah avoiding spoilers is really hard to do especially for games like these that are so hyped and have everyone posting every spoiler that surfaces. I just gave up on avoiding them because I realized that I am still going to enjoy the games just as much had I not been spoiled.

Yeah I understand your problem, I'm usually one who doesn't mind the spoilers given I have to wait months just to get my copies. I'm like so hyped for these games, like even more hyped than any other Pokemon game I've played!

Years
  • I'm like so hyped for these games, like even more hyped than any other Pokemon game I've played!
    Multitudes of people will be saying that, and you can certainly count on me for following that notion as well. I mean, what's really got me excited more than ever mostly is the fact that this is going to be a simultaneous worldwide release.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back