• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Cross my HEART ハート泥棒 [OOC][M]

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
For any and all who may be interested, I've finished the SU for Delta. You can find it here. Any and all critiques are welcome as they will help me to make better characters and SUs in the future.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I'm definitely interested, because I want everyone to finish their SUs so we can get started >.<

HURRY UP GUYS IT'S TIME FOR DARK AND VIOLENT ADVENTURES!

btw like the SU Colony.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Every time I come up with a new plot point or flesh out an already established one the story gets a little darker.

Until Gerard belches and accidentally—whoops, almost spilled the secret!

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Tragedy and Comedy are more than just fair-weather friends after all.

Sephear

Years
Psh what that's silly *looks left and right conspiritorially* How could he be Bruce Wayne? His parent's aren't both dead...excuse me for a moment.

Alfred tell the maid to claim she's my mother for the next couple of days, and if anyone sneaks their way into the manor DON'T let them leave...yes, use that one.

*Ahem* Soooooooo let's all finish those SUs shall we? And let's have a scene with a window that has curtains, where someone talks to Gerard next to the window and turns their back...so he can totally still be there listening intently of course.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Speaking of Batman, Genesis has Batman strength! Not really the gadgets or anything. Just the strength...But x3! It's so cool! That's his only real power...Nothing else special about this guy.

Sephear

Years
Batman strength O.o don't you mean someone..more...strength-y? Considering Batman just has the kind of strength you get from strict training and lots of exercise wouldn't all of us have about Batman Strength?

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
Considering I haven't heard anything from Kiklion or The Final Watchman since the start of this roleplay, including no replies from the private message I sent to everyone interested, I'm going to assume that they no longer want to take part in Cross my HEART. If they happen to get in contact soon with the majority of their character sheet finished then I'll probably be persuaded to add them back in though. It's more to make it easier to manage who is interested.

*Rushes people to finish their character sheets*

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
Alright, I've decided to crack down on this character sheet business.

The IC Thread will be posted on the 1st of February. We'll begin work on the roleplay as soon as it's accepted. Good luck for all of those who've finished their characters sheets already and I hope everyone else finishes their's soon. As I've said, if you have any questions then please ask.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Done! Well, minus the theme but I'll figure that one out later.

Wow, the pic ended up really low quality from the resizing...

eYZmieg.gif

Cross my HEART
ハート泥棒
"Stop staring at me... Please?"
✘​

Name
Meredith Taylor
Title
The Mist Architect

Appearance
Not many details about Meredith can be seen when looked at from the outside. What stands out most of all is the black cloud of mist that surrounds her, reaching a radius of about 2 feet and growing slowly over time. Only the sharpest of eyes would be able to see the person who lies at its center of this miasma. However, if Meredith ever needs to get rid of the cloud she will condense it into a set of steel bracelets, four on each arm. Either of these methods will reveal the green-eyed girl underneath the mist.

Meredith is 5'6" and weighs approximately 140 lbs. She keeps her red hair quite short, reaching the back of her neck, and it is usually messy. Her Olive colored skin isn't exactly well taken care of either, but in these times whose is? However, an exceptional example of this is on her arms where she wears various scars from cuts and burns that all came from failures during conjuration practices rather than combat. Fortunately, these aren't too bad, looking mostly faded thanks to the healing abilities of another Heart Stealer's Essence. More on the subject of her arms, they are slightly more toned than the rest of her body for the fact that she has used them much during her years at the gun factory in which she formerly worked as well as the weight from when she wears the steel bracelets.

Her attire tends to consist of basic shirts and pants, namely T-shirts and jeans or khakis, although she does have a particular fondness for buttoned shirts. Pretty much all her clothes is of neutral colors, mostly browns and whites with some blacks. Currently she is wearing a white, short sleeved button shirt and khaki pants with black sneakers. On missions (or this mission, since it is her first one) she can quickly make a set of thin bone-plated armor, although its flexibility is minimal thanks to her lack of skill with armor conjuration. With a little more time she can make a steel chestplate instead.

Biography
Spoiler:

Equipment/Weaponry
Meredith carries a 9mm pistol that she has actually never used in combat, nor does she ever plan to. Its purpose is to be taken apart and put back together repeatedly as a way for her to study the internal workings of a gun in detail as well as to incorporate in her gun-forming practice (see if pieces from that gun fit into the one she's made, vice versa). She also uses it to practice making bullets. Of course, it is still a fully functioning pistol that can be used for everything pistols are used for.

She also carries a phone. She never actually uses the phone itself, but finds it very valuable for the encyclopedia app she carries on it along with many other sorts of saved information related to chemistry and items she wants to eventually try making. She uses this to do research and study when it comes her conjurations and can often be seen staring at its screen in an attempt to better her skills.

Abilities/Combat Style
Meredith's main weapon is her Essence which creates a small cloud of black mist around her that expands as her level of corruption increases. Despite the fact that this mist appears to have mass, it is intangible to all and is even invisible to Meredith herself. What it does is that it grants her the ability to create almost anything. However, this ability suffers three severe limits. First, her constructs are founded on the mysterious black mist that surrounds her which gathers to form the object, meaning that she is unable to create objects that are too dense or too large as to exceed the mass of the cloud surrounding her. Second, she must be able to envision the object she creates in great detail, even down to the specific properties of its materials. However, she has found that creating objects out of certain materials that are more abundant in her own body is a much easier task, not always having to focus on their deeper facets. These tend to be the "defaults" when it comes to her creations. Because of this, she has been forced to study chemistry and the components of certain objects along with how they interact before she can expand her repertoire of constructs. The third limit is that creating things takes time, as much time as it takes for her to build the item in her head. She needs to actually build it piece by piece mentally or else she runs the risk of ending up with a defective construct. If she no longer has need of an object, she can simply dismiss it, dissipating it back into the mist from which it came regardless of any changes that may have occurred to the object. It does not take effort to keep something maintained once it has been created. One thing of note is that all her constructs are the same black color of her mist cloud.

While Meredith herself has never seen real combat, she has practiced making basic weapons and armor from steel although her skill with it is minimal. She has also practiced making other things such as bandages and alcohol as well as fire along with being quite proficient at the creation of water.

Musical theme
Gotye - What Do You Want?

Last edited:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@Geras: Astral Projection seems like it could be really interesting, but the application seems limited. Honestly, I think you could probably rework both of the powers to make them complement each other. I mean, it's not like it'd be that hard to believe seeing how many characters are already using multiple powers and essence motor weapons *Looks at Delta and Kallen*.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
What can I say? I love ridiculous, flamboyant characters which this roleplay is all about.

Then again, Bernie doesn't do much other than shoot straight and look pretty. :3

Back