• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Minccino and Cinccino I think are probably in the top 5 cutest Pokémon to come out of the Gen V games, imo! I love them a lot and have used them in pretty much every BW(2) playthrough I've done, and they are actually pretty decent. Gen V introduced a lot of really cute Pokémon imo - Deerling, Frillish, Vanillite, and a few others stand out for me, personally.

Years
Anyone may join! Welcome, ansenraze!!

Who's your Contest Star? Tell us about this Pokemon!~

I've a few. ;3 Altaria, Cinccino, Emolga, and Meloetta are among some of my planned and current contest stars. Altaria is adorable and I mastered the cuteness contest with it.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 18, 2016
Name: Mewiscute1
Cutest pokemon: Mew!!!
Pokemon partner: Mew!!!!!!!

If I could choose one Pokemon to live in the real world with me(as if they don't already) it would be Mew. Mew is sooooo cute with his little face and way to long tail. However, all Pokemon are cute, so I could ask mew to change, but I probably would not!!

Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
May I?
Username: ansenraze
One cute Pokémon: Chespin
Answer a topic: I can answer more than one, right?
Have you ever kept a Pokémon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
Absolutely. I never evolve any Chespin unless it was used for competitive battle until now.Additionally, I always consider cuteness when it comes to making a competitive team. But, that'll bring a huge dilemma over which pokemon that I'll pick, lol.

What type has the cutest Pokemon?
Fairy and Normal, of course.

Which pink Pokémon do you feel is the cutest?
Sylveon, I think.
Hello ansenraze! (: Sorry for the late welcome, but hey better than never! XD

Have you tried interacting with Sylveon through Amie or have her participate Contest Spectacular? Let us know if you do! XD

Anyone may join! Welcome, ansenraze!!

Who's your Contest Star? Tell us about this Pokemon!~

I've a few. ;3 Altaria, Cinccino, Emolga, and Meloetta are among some of my planned and current contest stars. Altaria is adorable and I mastered the cuteness contest with it.

Think ya got what it takes up against Lisia's Ali? XD

Name: Mewiscute1
Cutest pokemon: Mew!!!
Pokemon partner: Mew!!!!!!!

If I could choose one Pokemon to live in the real world with me(as if they don't already) it would be Mew. Mew is sooooo cute with his little face and way to long tail. However, all Pokemon are cute, so I could ask mew to change, but I probably would not!!
Hello, hello! It's nice to see new friends for our lovely club! (: Please make yourself at home!

Oh would Mew be your Contest Star? (:

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Sorry, I'm pretty new at the newer stuff. What's a contest star?
Contest star is what we refer to those Pokemon that take part in the Pokemon Contest (or Super Contest in the Sinnoh games and Contest Spectacular in the remake of Hoenn games)! (:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Username:Mudkip
Cutest Pokemon: Either mudkip, torchic, altaria, or delcatty.
I would say shiny mudkip, but I've had enough mudkip for one day.
Wigglytuff! igglybuff is ugly, jigglypuff is ok, but wigglytuff is the best in my opinion.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Username:Mudkip
Cutest Pokemon: Either mudkip, torchic, altaria, or delcatty.
I would say shiny mudkip, but I've had enough mudkip for one day.
Wigglytuff! igglybuff is ugly, jigglypuff is ok, but wigglytuff is the best in my opinion.

Omg, I'm so glad you joined us! :')

What made you like Mudkip in the first place? (:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Well it looks sorta like a frog, my favorite animal in real life. also it's a water type (my favorite type) from hoenn (now my favorite region).

I also think it just looks cute. torchic is second.

just for fun:
Which do you find to be the cuter: Eevee or Mew?
That's tough. maybe mew.

Have you ever kept a Pokémon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
TBH I really don't use many of the pokemon listed here on my teams.mostly because I don't have the patience to train them :p

Tell us what your favorite cute Pokémon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!
Mudkip, torchic, altaria, politoed, delcatty, wigglytuff, togepi

Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
In order: Mudkip, torchic, piplup, chicorita, chespin.

What type has the cutest Pokemon?
Maybe water. I think they have a lot of good options, like mudkip, mantine, piplup, manaphy, phione, slowpoke, seel, horsea, lapras, milotic, ect.

If you could travel the world of Pokémon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose?
The team in my sig, replace absol with chicorita

If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own??
that's tough. the logical answer would be mudkip, but an altaria would be amazing!

Last edited:

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I think a similar topic has been done before, but since we have lotta new members, it never hurts to do it again.

GwgOivi.png

There are five courses in Pokéathlon, namely the Power, Skill, Stamina, Jump and Speed courses.
Which courses and events are your favorites ?
Have you participated Pokéathlon with three cute Pokémon? If so, which Pokémon are they?
Do you have any cute Medalist Pokémon1? Which Pokémon is it (or are they)?

A species who has all five medals is considered to be a Medalist Pokémon.1

Years
Hey my lovely new members! And I appreciate you to death for keeping this thread alive for me Sun. <3

I actually.. never really used many cute Pokémon in the Pokéathlon. I used whatever was best to win the medals and from there just did a specific course with the same Pokémon constantly for points to get evolutionary stones. But contest-wise I used my cute Axew for the toughness contest and he did very well. ;D

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
To be fair, I'm a crazy fanatic of the Clubs (that I'm part with), if there's an emblem for such, I daresay I deserve to get one, hahaha! Joking aside, I love the laid back atmosphere of the clubs, it's a place where you can meet new friends and/or kindred spirits.~

I don't mean to judge, but I expected a team of Mareep for your Pokéathlon run! XD Back to the topic, I had Piplup, Magby, Budew and Elekid as my Medalist Pokémon (along some others). Usually I rotate between those four! My personal favorite events are Block Smash, Relay Run and Hurdle Dash. Naturally, that means I'm into the Power and Speed category! I also find Disc Catch and Pennant Capture to be enjoyable, but only when I'm using the right Pokémon! -giggles-

Years
I never used many cute Pokemon in the Pokeathlon since I wasn't good at many of the events. I often relied on my trusty and adorable Miltank to always help me win the Stamina events. And yes I do find her a cute, but a badass kind of cute.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I almost had megainium, but I never finished.

Wow, Pokemon Amie is AMZING!!! When I first got chespin, he didn't seem that cute (but I always pick grass for some reason) but after playing with him, he is so cute!

Last edited:

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I almost had megainium, but I never finished.

Wow, Pokemon Amie is AMZING!!! When I first got chespin, he didn't seem that cute (but I always pick grass for some reason) but after playing with him, he is so cute!

You should also try participating the Contest Spectacular with Chespin! (:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
What cute Pok?mon did you use in the Pokeathlon?

I have only had 1 Heart Gold runthrough and it was a Grass Monotype. The cute Pok?mon I used were Meganium, Oddish and Weepinbell in the Stamina Course. I had to keep Oddish as an Oddish for a long time so he could learn the required moves. He was very good in the relay however.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
I never actually got to play HG/SS so i never got to do a Pokeathlon ;-;

though if i had to choose three cute Pokemon to do it with, I'd choose Totodile (or one of its evolutions), Phanpy, and Teddiursa probably! :)

Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
What cute Pok?mon did you use in the Pokeathlon?

I have only had 1 Heart Gold runthrough and it was a Grass Monotype. The cute Pok?mon I used were Meganium, Oddish and Weepinbell in the Stamina Course. I had to keep Oddish as an Oddish for a long time so he could learn the required moves. He was very good in the relay however.

When I participated a Pokeathlon for my mono Grass, I participated with Oddish, Weepinbell and Tangela. That team was inspired from a certain trainer and I'll let you guess who. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back