• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Dageki Saigei ~

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
  • sorry i'm really only up to battling memebers of this thread (can't spell name) and people that want to be in team magma, becaues Ichida said if I get more approval from other members i'd be allowed in, but i'm still waiting on ooka to say if I can be in two clans or not.

Makoto

Years
  • Hmm, okay, since really, Hoshi was the one I was after anyway. *shrugs*

I think I might go join the PC League soon, but only once I've done a bit of fine-tuning to my team...

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • You should just tell him that by IM XD

I really like facing people in PBR so make sure to challenge me in that.

Hosh's new enemy is a Smeargle, ha ha.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    kenpachi, nice new theme. gl with the battling (oh, ichida, i was accepted into team magma, i'd like to withdraw any joining requests i had)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • umm i'm not interested in joining this group or w/e it is, but i was wondering if anyone who is available would like a battle.

any takers?

AiR.B

Wins/318 - Losses/41
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    Wow blocked me on msn Ichida. Interesting as I would enjoy battling you. In your first post you mention a verbal beatdown if a challenger goes down too easily; does this apply for members? Because I 5-0'd Hoshiko yesterday with next to no effort and only using 3 of my pokemon.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    You only got lucky cause of my lack of strategy.

Also that was extremely rude and very much uneeded.

If you have no strat how did he get lucky then? 5-0 is a huge margin imo. I Agree with the rude part but he has a point regardless

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • I 5-0'd your pathetic clan member last night

Dageki Saigei, wow the only thing good about that team is the Alakazam banner

I'm not prepared to tolerate anyone who insults my guild thusly. I have no interest in discussing it with you either. Hosh lost, you won. Be satisfied and begone. That's all I have to say to you.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • XD I love how people instantly classify themselves as greatness just because they won one battle.

I seriously don't care about winning or losing, and so does everybody else. Warn jerks that don't respect ^_^

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    No, What was un-needed was when ichida decided to make that claim to begin with. "If we beat you then we have the right to this that and the other blah blah blah" So now that the clan is getting its only medicine, No one likes it. Was it out of line? Maybe, But was it deserved? Hmmm. Cant speak on that one either.

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    im not taking anything out side of context of what your clan actually said. Is it me taking to seriously or is your clan. Whatever, Im done with the debate

Back