• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Well had to blow a hole through my bathroom door a few minutes ago to get out after the lock wouldn't budge, that just had to happen at 4 AM right after my shower too. Oh well just as long as I can get the door fixed before the landlord shows up.

And it's been forever since I last had curry but it was good stuff man.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Who hasn't got trapped inside their bathroom at least once in their lives? It's way more common than it seems.

Now the question is why you were having a shower on a Tuesday at 4 AM XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Who hasn't got trapped inside their bathroom at least once in their lives? It's way more common than it seems.

...a batroom? ;; I didn't know that was a common place in a house. Damn that'd be the stuff of nightmares, omg.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

...a batroom? ;; I didn't know that was a common place in a house. Damn that'd be the stuff of nightmares, omg.

Well, not as much in the US, seeing how bats are dying at alarming rates because of a fungus infection :(

A ghostroom would be worse.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh, so it's just a feature of Spanish houses, I see.

Hmmm no, that could be of use when you wanna scare someone.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The fact that I'm a mod pretty much explains it... since yeah... all staff are crazy, so I expected better from you.

Years
    Bat / ghost rooms are not needed in this current day and age. However, it is recommended that you have an " Anti-Drakow room". It's simply a room painted completely in white in which the residents can seek peace and harmony should they be attacked by a Drakow. Installing one could save your life!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    The bad part was I was bare foot so I couldn't kick a hole in the door without seriously injuring my feet and the overhead window was too small so climbing out was out of the question. Thankfully mom woke up pretty soon after I screamed for help like a little girl and she broke down the door with a hammer so I could crawl out, only to have the lock unbuckle seconds after. And yeah I take my showers early in the morning since I got to go by 6 AM, thankfully I get back by around noon or so.

I can forget about locking the door now after that little incident, probably gonna put a tie up there from now on to show if someone's in there or not, and I pray that I can get that hole patched up too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Bat / ghost rooms are not needed in this current day and age. However, it is recommended that you have an " Anti-Drakow room". It's simply a room painted completely in white in which the residents can seek peace and harmony should they be attacked by a Drakow. Installing one could save your life!

...a D--oh, well, "peace and harmony" would scare you away easily. Hmm. Maybe.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    My childhood was Pokemon and Toonami back then, I was too brainwashed to bother with many movies at the time. Although I do remember the movie Dirty Harry with fond nostalgia tbh.

<Really needs to see more movies.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    The only part of my childhood that I regret was Hamtaro. Like a drunken one night stand with a 55 year old one armed hooker named Steve, it ends up creeping into your very soul and latching itself onto your memory for years to come. At least for me anyways lol.

That and maybe the Cardcaptor Sakura anime too but I didn't watch too much of that.

Years
    Cardcaptor Sakura was awesome, leave it alone! >:3

I always watched that, Pokemon and Digimon when I got home from school. Thinking about it, kids TV sucks now compared to back then.​

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I wish my childhood had more anime. That's what I regret most about it. Well, that and not being born filthy rich lol

And once you see the Japanese version Cardcaptor Sakura, you'll realize just how sad the US "Cardcaptors" butchered job is. Though I must admit at the time it didn't seem too bad.

I agree, I really don't like any of the kids shows they have nowadays.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back