• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • Aren't those called um. Stylus? Or something? I forgot, I'd awful at math so I never really cared to remember the name of that thing. All I remember is constantly stabbing my finger with them when I reach in my bag for something that WASN'T that thing.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Get one of these. Even though it costs a couple dollars extra it'll last you for years.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • It got to a point when I used that to pick dirt from my nails XD

I have always had one of those in my bag for years, even though last time I used it must have been back in 2005 at least.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I once bashed my knee against a board of wood and got some tiny sliver of it stuck in there which I didn't know about until I bashed my knee again about a year latest and the piece of wood came out.

How often do you bash your knee? o_O

Years
  • It got to a point when I used that to pick dirt from my nails XD

I have always had one of those in my bag for years, even though last time I used it must have been back in 2005 at least.

Haha, same here!

I bashed my knee against the bridge of my nose one time and ever since, my nose has not been the same.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Im like the clumsiest person ever, lol. I constantly drop stuff, run into things, almost trip and fall, etc, it's pretty bad :/

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • How do you bash your knee against your nose? My god man thats impressive!

I bashed my chin against a concrete pipe once. that was fun. I never really used those compasses though, they were too dangerous to be kept in a pencil case.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • @Went haha, I wish I could pick my nails. I usually just cut then until my hand hurts. And them I start picking away at my skin with the clipper. It's horrible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back