• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • A vampire boss?

Anyway, I did something epic this morning but no one saw because it was in my own house! :(
    I was poring milk into mah breakfast and put it on the surface, it was only half full. It then fell as I half put it on. I lifted my leg and kicked it to be straight as it was falling sideways, it then landed upright, milk shot up out of it, then back in. NO SPILL AT ALL!

/insert mrcatdog's dancing .gif​

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Fabio your story made no sense. You were too British explaining it.

Years
  • yami-bakura-british-meme-generator-why-so-british-fbaa00.jpg

LOL! But seriously. I am not that British really... There are worse.​

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You can tell someone is British because they make a Facebook status, and every single comment on it ends in "x" or "xx".

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    And I appreciate it! I never understood the point in it haha. Maybe you can explain why people do do it?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • You can tell someone is British because they make a Facebook status, and every single comment on it ends in "x" or "xx".
    Wait, that's only a UK thing? I thought that was a universal law of Facebook/texting!

Not that I do it or anything...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back