• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Gaaah you lucky people and your birthdays coming up :| I've got a little more than 4 months till I hit 21. I love my birthday but hate that everyone will be away to school by time it rolls around...so i'll be spending my 21st without my friends. I have to wait till the weekend or something >_>

Shanghai Alice, what book are you doing a paper on? I haven't taken an english class in 3 years. I kinda miss them.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've actually really wanted to read that for a while now but I never got around to it. That's where the woman works minimum wage jobs to see how to make a living off it, right?

I want to go buy more books, but I already have like...4 I haven't even finished yet.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • I'm not arguing that point.

I'm arguing that her book is a sham. And it is. She may be making a valid point, but skewing data to make a valid point is still a bad argument.

Yes, there is an economic crisis. But she's basically stating that a single, capable person, with no family or anyone to support, can never and will never break even.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    August > April

Don't lie to yourselves guys, it just ends up hurting you in the end.

Years
  • My birthday is on early September. Which I personally don't mind, but sucks in terms of celebrations. It's just before most people go back in school, but just close to summer being over. So ehhh...

Anyways I am trying out this Android App called Teodorin. It's pretty cool stuff. But ur phone apparently needs a SIM card for it to work.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    August is when school starts back up, so NO GURL SORRY MAYBE NEXT TIME

Gaaah you lucky people and your birthdays coming up :| I've got a little more than 4 months till I hit 21. I love my birthday but hate that everyone will be away to school by time it rolls around...so i'll be spending my 21st without my friends. I have to wait till the weekend or something >_>

YOU JUST HAD TO RUB IT IN, DIDN'T YOU?!?! After I've been so supportive of your birthday :'((((

And some of us start school in September ;)

...everyone has fancy phones that do fancy things and mine is chewed up (thanks, puppy) and missing the back to it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back