• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • Define "bad."

Another time, I used my Vista product key, never knowing how they worked. I downgraded, then upgraded via a clean install, only to find out the key would no longer work. I called Microsoft to see if they could reset it for me. They said they could, but never gave me the option to do so. *facepalm*

@Kura: I feel so sorry for you. "What's Live?" EPIC FAIL

@___@ Tell me about it..

Also.. I sent you a friend request :3 You are a likeable person.'

PAchy: I got my battery on my mac replaced. I just said "It's not lasting as good as it used to" a year after I got it and it was under 300 cycles which is the limit to be considered a "used product" so they just replaced it :3 frreeee <3

Last edited:

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • When I was trying to fix my Xbox 360, the customer service went on for ages, in fact, I just went into town to buy a new one instead.

I hate customer service.

Years
  • I despise customer service as well. When trying to iron out issues with my college-issued debit/student ID card, I spent roughly three and a half hours on hold with some people. I wound up just throwing the telephone down, and calling back a few days later. ~_~;;

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I don't use customer service any more, it is too difficult and slow over the phone, I just take my consoles/PC into repair now :/

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • About any customer service is horrible these days. You call up if you need so and so if you would like English press 1, if you would like Spanish press 2, if you would like to seek assistance in this area press 1, if you would like help in this other area press 2, if you would like to speak too a representative press 1. It goes on and on, it's rather annoying after awhile. I wish I could speak to representatives(I can actually understand) right off the bat. Or customer service is too vague on their help then you have too call again.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Dang, Christmas came by pretty quick didn't it? I already got my mom's permission to give PC a gift for tomorrow. It's pretty obvious I guess what it will be and happy early birthday to you Erik.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Being put on hold is the most annoying part.
    I don't mind being put on hold. As long as I'm not waiting for more than 45 minutes to speak to someone.

For me the most annoying part with customer service over the phone is being transferred over and over again and having to explain the same thing to ten different people before you can get an answer. It's why I prefer whenever I call someone to go directly to the top (or as far as I can) and ask the manager or a supervisor specifically the question I need to ask.

Re: Christmas - So not feeling the Christmas spirit this year.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Because, this year sucked and a few more things... <see Twitter for more details>

Years
  • Honestly, it doesn't feel like Christmas here, even though there's (finally) snow.
    It's Christmas eve and I'm casually browsing the interwebs, while I should be drinking eggnog and singing carols.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I don't see anything wrong with bsing like usual on Christmas Eve. If there is nothing to do then eh. I already got enough Egg Nog for the time being, and I don't sing so not partaking in either of those isn't going to break my heart. I'd just assume watch the Star Wars marathon on Spike then anything.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • My dad absolutely refuses to drag our tree out of the garage, so we don't have one this year, even though it's probably the last Christmas I'll have at home. I can't do it because I'm sure it's covered with spiders, which I'm terrified of, and my mom has a hurt arm, so she can't...

Not having a tree really ruins things. :(

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • My dad absolutely refuses to drag our tree out of the garage, so we don't have one this year, even though it's probably the last Christmas I'll have at home. I can't do it because I'm sure it's covered with spiders, which I'm terrified of, and my mom has a hurt arm, so she can't...

Not having a tree really ruins things. :(
    I wouldn't bring it in if it had spiders on it. Dx And that sucks, having Christmas without a tree to put presents under. =(

I also don't have a good singing voice, and it makes me wonder why I took choir in grade 3.
    To get out of class? XD I remember we only had choir for 5th and 6th only at my elementary school... Hm.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Yay Christmas today!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS [though for most its tomorrow]

I got a LCD TV! Time to get rid of my old cave man chunky thing~ :D

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Wow...Christmas already...just 40 minutes or me...and It'll be Christmas...I've been here for a year tomorrow :O
    Well, time to look back on my newbie days...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yay Christmas today!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS [though for most its tomorrow]

I got a LCD TV! Time to get rid of my old cave man chunky thing~ :D

I still haven't opened any presents.
    /will get around to that eventually
    /is staying in bed for now

Status
    Not open for further replies.