• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    I took Advanced Computer Graphics last year, at my High School.
    Easiest class I ever took, apparently Advanced, isn't all that... Advanced.

But I wasn't surprised considering my Photoshop Background.
    (4-5 Years Graphic Designer).
    The class was basically me playing Computer Games.

I'm not taking any Art Classes Next Year, but I might take Advanced again soon, so I can play around with Maya Again.
    :)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Apparently my school's computing course is really easy... I'm not planning to take it because of that. If it were a challenge to learn, things would be much better.

As for art, I've never really had that much interest in it. I enjoy drawing, but I'm only good at sketching things that are real in front of me. O.o

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Out school's computer course is hard, because the teacher's mean, and she assigns impossible things for us to do. Luckally, though, I was the only person to get an A in that class. I thought, "Great, I'm a DORK" XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My computer class was really easy <3 It was just going over the whole Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, etc. If you did the work you and actually tried got an A, which I did. However the teacher was really leniant and didn't care what you did too much so a lot of kids didn't do too well because they were always on Myspace or something XD I never did go on because I was scared I was going to get caught ;~;

I wouldn't mind taking another computer class my senior year :3

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    My computer class was really easy <3 It was just going over the whole Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, etc. If you did the work you and actually tried got an A, which I did. However the teacher was really leniant and didn't care what you did too much so a lot of kids didn't do too well because they were always on Myspace or something XD I never did go on because I was scared I was going to get caught ;~;

I wouldn't mind taking another computer class my senior year :3

Ah, you shouldn't worry. Just make sure you know where the teacher is AT ALL TIMES. I would go on MySpace, Hotmail, and even PC from time to time if I got a seat in the back, and no one could see the screen XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Speaking of classes I got my schedule for school. (Which starts tomorrow) Somehow, out of the blue, I got woodshop...

:|

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Chika said:
    Ah, you shouldn't worry. Just make sure you know where the teacher is AT ALL TIMES. I would go on MySpace, Hotmail, and even PC from time to time if I got a seat in the back, and no one could see the screen XD
    That's what everyone else around me said XD They're like "he's not gonna care or anything" D: but still, my good student complex kicked in and I stcuk to my work. I think the only time I didn't do my work, I was on paint XDD

The one problem is, he has all the computer screens moniterd so he can see what everyone is doing. And you're lucky, we got assigned seats and I was near the front :< (which was sorta ok because the teacher wasn't bad looking XD).

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    One more year and I'll be free, I can't wait to be done so I can say I'm done with school. But then there's college, that should be fun...

People getting on PC from school, HA! I heard some people were going on PC so much in class that PC ended up blocked on school servers (or whatever it was). XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    One more year and I'll be free, I can't wait to be done so I can say I'm done with school. But then there's college, that should be fun...

People getting on PC from school, HA! I heard some people were going on PC so much in class that PC ended up blocked on school servers (or whatever it was). XD

I don't go on random websites at school, I just have no reason. XD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    What if you're bored, the teacher fell asleep, and you got nothing better to do? You just going to sit there all day and do nothing? XD
    Clearly, that's the perfect time to get you homework done <33 XD That's probably what I would do because I hate doing my homework at home D: I always end up doing it in the morning with our 45 minutes of free time.

That's why I loved my english class, our teacher didn't believe in homework =] But, english is my best class so I would have been alright either way XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    It's a good time to try out face painting. XD
    I guess homework at home might be bad when you can do it at school. Because at school you have to be there anyway, so might as well get some of it done to free up some time at home. XD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Face painting sounds more interesting than homework XD

Mhmm, that's why I like getting it done then. The only time I bring my homework home is when it's the end of the term because all the teachers are assigning projects and a ton of homework for the exams :< I wish they'd give us less around that time because we're under enough stress as it is XD

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    EVERYTHING IS BETTER THAN HOMEWORK!

I fell asleep at least 8 times when my teacher was teaching... It was so much more exciting than listening to that windbag of knowledge.

She eventually got mad at me and threw a chair at me. just kidding.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Lol, I used to go on PC every day in class when I had computers. :| But I did so well in the course that my teacher didn't care. She would get mildly annoyed when I started going on PC before doing my work though. XD; But I always finished at home, so ha.

As for homework...I hate it. I only do projects at home, but simple homework I usually won't bother with. If I don't finish it at school, it probably won't be done. So my study habits, naturally, suck ass. xD; I'll need to really revamp how I approach school for next year though. :| I'm amazed I've scraped through high school with the marks I got compared to how little I studied.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Face painting sounds more interesting than homework XD

Mhmm, that's why I like getting it done then. The only time I bring my homework home is when it's the end of the term because all the teachers are assigning projects and a ton of homework for the exams :< I wish they'd give us less around that time because we're under enough stress as it is XD
    As long as it isn't on my face I'm ok. XD

They all know everyone is bogged down with this and that so they need a good laugh. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back