• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • Uniform talk again? xD
    I've been going to Private school all my life. So I'm pretty much used to uniforms. I don't really mind anymore as much as I used to.
    I went to a public school to start with. No uniform and that was so different when I moved into a private high school... uniforms do however, help reduce the choice you have to make in the morning of what to wear. xD

Then again... that's a bad thing for me. I haven't really gone shopping for clothes properly in a long time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2007
    I've never been to a Private school. I always go to public, but I change schools often.

How is everyone doing today?

Last edited:

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. How does one skateboard blind though?

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    Oh yeah. It says slater. What's a slater anyway? For some reason it reminds me of a sleigh.

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    My friend told me that the "Other Chat" was kind of dead now. Like there used to be a lot of posts.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • My friend told me that the "Other Chat" was kind of dead now. Like there used to be a lot of posts.

Yeah... OC is kinda dead. That's why there's only the one Daily Chit Chat instead of the monthly ones now. They used to get like thousands of posts... you couldn't post without like 4+ people beating you to the post. O.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2007
    Yeah, me and L are brining this place back to life.

Sorry about the off-topicness Flavaqil.

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    Man, that sounds pretty active. Kind of Like Power On on the Nsiders forums. Now wonder people have so many posts here.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Man, that sounds pretty active. Kind of Like Power On on the Nsiders forums. Now wonder people have so many posts here.

Yeah... I wasn't around here back then, but it sounds as if it was really active. Not as much now, the bulk of the forum's activity is currently situated in the D/P forums. Especially the Wi-fi trades and battles.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yeah... OC is kinda dead. That's why there's only the one Daily Chit Chat instead of the monthly ones now. They used to get like thousands of posts... you couldn't post without like 4+ people beating you to the post. O.o

Ah, I remember those times...

No one would see my post because of those 4+ people posting D:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Ah, I remember those times...

No one would see my post because of those 4+ people posting D:

It was kinda like that towards the end of last year... just not as active though. O.o That's when I started posting in the DCC. Dunno whether it was just me thinking that, but umm. yeah. >.<

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    If people didn't see my post the first time, like back in November-ish, I'd keep posting to make sure they saw my post. Not really but yeah.

I started posting in the DCC's October last year, and it's nearly October this year, year gone by too fast.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I started posting in the DCC's October last year, and it's nearly October this year, year gone by too fast.

I can't believe it's already August... I've wasted eight months doing not a lot. xD
    I have exams coming up in just 3 months and that'll be the true test to whether I've been paying attention or not. The year's gone by so quick...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yes, the year has gone by quick.

I'm done with summer break and I start school again today. :(

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I can't believe it's already August... I've wasted eight months doing not a lot. xD
    I have exams coming up in just 3 months and that'll be the true test to whether I've been paying attention or not. The year's gone by so quick...

Agreed, but then...You know what they said "Time goes by Slowly but Fast enough"
    Or that's what I heard O.o
    Well I better go do my homework before Monday >x<

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Out of all the fifteen years of my life, this year has gone by the fastest. Flipping through my diary, January had few highlights, same with February and March, April fools was full of nothingness, May was when Tali was so called gone forever, June was a big-ish DBE month and July seemed just like last week... December and then January will be here again in what seems to be such a short time...

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • Yep this year has gone too quick. I'll be starting my GCSE's next year so it'll probably seem to go slow from then! But the summer holidays have gone too fast. Were already on our third week and I haven't done much (Well I have been playing on Pearl alot!).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back