• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
  • :D

I like the fat free cookies. But pretty much fat free anything else just doesn't taste as good. I wouldn't go as far as saying it would make me vomit though...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have never found there to be a difference with fat free to normal. It all seems the same to me. I don't eat fat free that often. Only if there is nothing else for me to eat.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have had both wheat and white bread. I mainly eat white bread at my dads and wheat bread at my mums' I don't really prefer either of them. I will eat whichever I can have at the time.

Fat free foods are good if you want to stay healthy.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Hello. This is Mikami's brother. :) Is this the thread that she comes to so often?

Wheat bread is nice. I think it is healthier than white bread.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    i'm hearing stuff about wheat and white bread, i don't know which is better, but i prefer white, it tastes better

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Hello. This is Mikami's brother. :) Is this the thread that she comes to so often?

Why do I find it so hard to believe when people say they have siblings posting? Anyways, yeah, this is where Mikami posts.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Maybe they stick artificial flavouring in bread! =O

Lol, i heard my Dad saying to my little 4 year-old brother, that some guy made White Bread by picking all the stuff out of the Wheat Bread.
    looking back on it now, it's funny

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I've been eating more bread than I used to, I think its got to do with what I eat at lunch break.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Well, what do you eat at lunch break?

I've been eating plain chicken sandwiches for my break. I don't need much, so one or two gets me through that hour and the rest of the day until I go home.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    chicken sandwiches are pretty nice, although i prefer them with mayo, avocado, cheese, lettice and Tomato

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back