• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

Basement Cat
Years
  • I can't trust them, the paranoia of getting something wrong from online and then not being able to yell at the person who handed it to me stops me from trying. Just kidding. I don't have any money to do it anyway...

-goes to read to find out-

Ask your parents? are you really desperate for drugs or something? tsk tsk naughty naughty *borat accent*

Sucks much hey?

Years
  • Online pharmacy...well, I'd never buy something there. Most sellers are just too unserious and I've heard a lot of bad stories about them. I don't need any of that stuff anyway.

Red ribbon week? Um no. I've never heard of it TBH. What is it about?

Years
    • Age 38
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Yeah, I meant a pharmacy type store. Sorry, I'm so used to calling it a drug store that I forget some people are not used to that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Drug Free- Awesome
    Drug users - not so awesome....

How rude of me to just bump into the conversation ... sorry.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Ask your parents? are you really desperate for drugs or something? tsk tsk naughty naughty *borat accent*

Sucks much hey?

>.> They wouldn't due to the amount of SPAM that they get about pharmacy drugs.
    Which leads me to want to rant on about how bad our Internet company is and how Spam filters never work.. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Eh, I already did my Halloween celebrations (dressing up, trick or treating, general partying!). I'm probably just going to chill tonight, as I'm off of school until Monday.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I'm staying home and throwing candy at little boys and girls in Wal-Mart purchased costumes :D

No, I actually like giving candy out. It causes gunslinger moments which are very fun <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I'm staying home and throwing candy at little boys and girls in Wal-Mart purchased costumes :D

No, I actually like giving candy out. It causes gunslinger moments which are very fun <3

XD
    I'm having company[BoyF] over and we are going to watch scary movies..00
    Which I hate XD;

Hawt Pig

OMG! That's 1 sexy pig!!!
    Years
  • I'm too tired to go out and do anything tonight. I dunno why, I've just been tired a lot lately. Not even Piggedy Pig feels like going, and he always loved Halloween, he went as Porky Pig last year. Now he just wants to sit back and chillax.

Piggedy Pig: *lazes around*

'nyway, definitely staying in tonight. Have fun everyone!!!

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm staying at home to help my mom out. xD this is my first year not trick or treating. My mom needs the help since we live in a huge neighborhood.

Hawt Pig

OMG! That's 1 sexy pig!!!
    Years
  • lol
    Who is Piggedy pig? XD

Piggedy Pig: RAWR!

OH NO! Down Piggedy Pig, DOWN!!! D: He is a very sensitive pig. Please don't laugh at him. *gives Piggedy Pig some mustard*

Piggedy Pig: *slurps*

'nyway, mustard usually does the trick. He has prob forgiven you already. =D So have you decided what movie you are going to watch yet?

Kurogane, good for you. I'm sure your mom will need all the help she can get. Me, I can help finish what is left of the candy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back