• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Speaking of chores, I have to clean up my room; it's beginning to look like a bomb has hit it. DX I don't like the fact of cleaning, but I always feel much better after I've done it. XD;

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Exactly I love those feeling when you've accomplished something big, well I wouldn't say cleaning your room is something big but at least it looked better XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I haven't had to do any chores yet today. I will have to later. I hovered yesterday and so far no boby even knows I did it. The place was just dirty so decided to clean up a bit.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I'll probably get made to do some chores today, like cleaning my room. Sometimes I seriously wish that it would do itself.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Pehh, I've never cared for dishwashers. They use a lot more water than washing the dishes by hand anyway. And most of the time you still have to clean the dishes by hand so that the dishwasher doesn't leave anything dirty.

We used to have a dishwasher, but we never used it, and instead it turned into a storage area for plastic bags XD;

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • My dad uses a dishwasher. He is to lazy to do it by hand. At my mums I dry everything after my sister washes the things.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    The dishwasher sounds frightening. My family always does things by hand, and that's how I, by far, prefer it. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back