• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I can't get my sleeping patterns right and it's starting to REEEEALLY annoy me. I work nights so I'm accustomed to sleeping during the day, but I got to sleep at 4/5am yesterday morning and woke up at 5:30pm T_T Luckily I had the night off work but that brings me back too my point; it's 3:36am WHY CAN'T I SLEEEEEP.

Take some of those nyquil or allergy pill stuff to make you drowsy!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Take some of those nyquil or allergy pill stuff to make you drowsy!

I would, but I've been drinking (with big gaps in between drinks, mind) for about seven hours now. It's 5:32 and I opened another drink five minutes ago or so, just before reading your post, and I'm scared of what a nyquil/allergy pill might do! :P

On the subject of post history again, I went on NewGrounds just so I could look at my old post history on there (member since '06). Oh. My. God. It was absolutely horrendous.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Surefire ways to reforge a good sleep schedule:

1. Stay up all night and then go to sleep whenever it is you're wanting your new schedule to be having you go to sleep, and then set alarms in 5 minute intervals starting half an hour before the time you want to wake up.

2. **** the above suggestion, grab a bottle of 151 and take a shot every minute on the minute up until the time you want to pass the **** out and hope you set an alarm for in the morning because if you didn't then get ready to do it all over again the next day when you wake up at 5 pm.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • So we all have a tie to bond us together besides being Pokemon nerds: we all made ridiculous posts in the past.

It's always a humbling experience to revisit old posts. I can't help but reach for my face in shame when I see them.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Surefire ways to reforge a good sleep schedule:

1. Stay up all night and then go to sleep whenever it is you're wanting your new schedule to be having you go to sleep, and then set alarms in 5 minute intervals starting half an hour before the time you want to wake up.

2. **** the above suggestion, grab a bottle of 151 and take a shot every minute on the minute up until the time you want to pass the **** out and hope you set an alarm for in the morning because if you didn't then get ready to do it all over again the next day when you wake up at 5 pm.

Option number two, please!

Just got back from a job interview, and buying more alcohol, and my plan is just to chill out on PC and drink till I sleep. Think it might be a good one.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • This was back when I was SlimShady
    I posted like a damn 14 year old ugh (well, I was)
    I cringe reading my old posts, sad part is, I remember them

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I posted wanting a pokemon yellow remake. That was my first post haha

Your sig pic makes me really uncomfortable, but I can't look away.

Anybody a football fan? Anybody a Manchester United fan? Anybody else watch the game we just played against West Ham and have a mild heart attack the entire second half? I did. Sleep now, please.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hello everyone I know this conversation is so far gone, but I just want to thank everyone who actually prayed while I was using tinder. If there is a higher power than it has shown upon me for an old tinder flame has been rekindled and I will see the results of this tomorrow so pray just a bit longer!!!

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • I really don't feel like studying, or doing anything
    Damn this sinus infection!
    I get these like every year because of my sinus polyp buildup

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Dude I feel you, I despise reading textbook chapters so much. I wish there was a shortcut around it. >.>

I'm more of a technical person, I love math and would rather be solving equations than read 20 pages about Christianity for medieval history. Ughhh.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Dude I feel you, I despise reading textbook chapters so much. I wish there was a shortcut around it. >.>

I'm more of a technical person, I love math and would rather be solving equations than read 20 pages about Christianity for medieval history. Ughhh.
    Why are you taking that course?? o.o

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Why are you taking that course?? o.o

Because I'm in Liberal Arts in a community college. Planning to transfer to Computer Science after getting my associates. My current community college doesn't offer a major in computer science and I've already transferred schools so I'm stuck here until graduation.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Because I'm in Liberal Arts in a community college. Planning to transfer to Computer Science after getting my associates. My current community college doesn't offer a major in computer science and I've already transferred schools so I'm stuck here until graduation.

I have never heard of a community college not offering computer science! That's unacceptable!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    They have "computer engineering technology" which will give me a certificate to work as opposed to an associates degree. They do have a math department though, maybe I'll switch there in my 2nd semester.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back