• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Well, that's it guys. I'm 21 years old today, officially too old to play Pokemon, and by relation, too old to be seen hanging around you losers.

But what the hell, I'll do it anywho! I LURVEZ POGEYMANZ. And you guys ain't half bad, if not grossly inferior to me.

Years
    Well, that's it guys. I'm 21 years old today, officially too old to play Pokemon, and by relation, too old to be seen hanging around you losers.

But what the hell, I'll do it anywho! I LURVEZ POGEYMANZ. And you guys ain't half bad, if not grossly inferior to me.

You sound like 15 or something though, so it's okay. ;D

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    ZOMG, me and sims share the same birthday o.o I'm not sure whether to be honored or ashamed...

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    ok... happy Birthday sims!

also it's my Birthday in a week. so i'll be older than... well... not Sims, as i'll only be 16. but WTF - ANYONE OUT THERE FOR A DOUBLE BATTLE!!! t celebrate my Birthday? no? good.

also, has anyone seen that image of the B/W monkeys? (hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil?) - i saw it before but now i can't find it!

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    wooo it appears that the puppy evo leaked.
    Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

I will never use it because of this though.

or is it more appropriate for me to say that it's not worth waiting for it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    #636Meraruba (Lv. 59 -->)
    #637Urugamosu
    Bug/Fire
    Flame Body
    HP: 85
    Atk: 60
    Def: 65
    SpA: 135
    SpD: 105
    Spe: 100

Look a Bug that is actually useful.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/56398506

base stats released or leaked, not sure, but basically everything is horribly broken by dpp standards.

rip competitive pokemon 1998-2010

Stop your whining go into Gen V with an open mind like everyone else :/

#636Meraruba (Lv. 59 -->)
    #637Urugamosu
    Bug/Fire
    Flame Body
    HP: 85
    Atk: 60
    Def: 65
    SpA: 135
    SpD: 105
    Spe: 100

Look a Bug that is actually useful.

"Opponent used Stealth Rock" :(

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    aura have you looked at these base stats? they are MADE to kill everything. i mean 147 base attack and its not "uber" (as in like a cover legendary) what is this i dont even.

this is about to be the most offensive metagame we have ever encountered besides rby

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    aura have you looked at these base stats? they are MADE to kill everything. i mean 147 base attack and its not "uber" (as in like a cover legendary) what is this i dont even.

this is about to be the most offensive metagame we have ever encountered besides rby

So? Rampardos has 165 base attack and look at how well that worked out for him.

Base stats only means so much, until you know how they interact with the rest of the metagame you can't predict the new metagame's conditions. Simple as that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back