• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Why is it that everything you say is ironic and you never seem to realize it hahaha

He is kinda like those cats no one wants and they tie them up in a bag and toss them in the river...only to discover that they have found their way back home the very next day and you cant get rid of the damn things. lolol

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Why would you ever do that to a cat? ;O;

They can come live with me and I'll be like that one creepy neighborhood cat lady with 94 cats.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    ABYAYsite Day.

Also, why, you too good for us????????????????????????

Kanye West

but you can call me great
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    Meaning you wont post until I make another epic post that would make you want to give up your 666 post count for me.

Detox

Ohey I totally avoided this thread for obvious reasons.

But yeah I probably will never go to that section ever again lol.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate all of you. Seriously. I'm glad that computer broke so I don't have to go on Shoddy anymore. All of you are useless (besides Aurababy of course).

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    on an unrelated note, comm night went rather well i suppose, save the fact that i lost all of my battles. :C

Last edited:

Detox

Yeah it was fun but Oppo and his subsalac Heatran trolled my team ;__;

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Yeah, I can see your edit history. So go ahead and post in the celebrations forum if you'd like. :)

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES WHO REALLY UNDERSTAND MY PAIN :'(((((

Now in fairness to Linkin Park they're not an emo band.

At least not like the ones I've been linked to before, "oh boy" lol.

Also guys seriously Nica doesn't even affect this forum so who cares lol, no reason for the

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

lol im late

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Has anyone else seen The Other Guys? Its a pretty great movie if you havent. I saw it the other day with my friends and I laughed my ass off. Also Jackass 3D coming soon!

I still need to see inception.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Inception = Omfg mind blowing and amazing.

I'm seeing The Expendables Friday, so that better be as awesome as it looks xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back