• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
    • Seen today
    I am surprised that Mew somehow managed to not be on the list...

Pure Baton Pass Mew is its most suspect set but that is rather easy to stop now with priority Taunts, Encores and also Dragon Tails, Vital throws etc

I've never used Lugia, but I sort of expected to see him on the list. I don't think it matters much though. Lugia probably won't take long to ban, assuming nothing radically terrible has happened to him in the intergenerational switch.

Well not what happened to Lugia but what happened to the metagame around it, everything hits MUCH harder now and people think it wont wall nearly aswell as it used to do.

But hey this is all what testing is for to prove people either wrong or right.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I supported ban list 4 (I think). I think its a complete waste of time to test a lot of this stuff that will ultimately become uber, but thats just me. They played with Lugia on PO and it was decided to be Uber there but it wasn't "official" so yeah. I also like how Deoxys-A was not on any of the lists but Deoxys-S was. I also think Wobb should have been on every list since Shadow Tag is inherently broken and it pretty much garuntees a kill every game or can encore to set up like a mother ****er.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    How does the adjective "slippy" apply to moobs again? :(

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey Ginger, regret reviving the DCC yet?

Nah i just regret letting bad members register rofl!

Also how would everyone feel about a PO server ? With 5th gen and cool stuffs. I might be able to make one, it has an easy to follow tutorial and stuff. Im thinking it will increase activity.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Nah i just regret letting bad members register rofl!

Also how would everyone feel about a PO server ? With 5th gen and cool stuffs. I might be able to make one, it has an easy to follow tutorial and stuff. Im thinking it will increase activity.

Shoddy is dead. Can't go wrong with PO. It has music too which is awesome. I say go for it.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • PO has music? When did that happen?

I dunno when it happened. When I was Alpha testing Gen 5, there was a little box you could check and battle music would play.

Yeah, a 5th gen. server would be great and help with activity maybe.

3 people are on (not that bad compared to the usual)!!

Used to be better. :( And do you mean three members as in yourself and 2 randoms?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Used to be better. :( And do you mean three members as in yourself and 2 randoms?
    Well, DA is back at England so he was on. Then, a lot of people came on because of that lol.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I miss you guys.

A lot.

Except Anti.

And sims.

And gamer.

And Syndrome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back