• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
  • I miss you too Luke lol

Finally got into gen v competitive today after looking at lots of these analyses from smogon haha. Just need to say that Erufuun freakin destroys with Encore/Sub/Seed/Taunt. It just stalled its way through three Pokemon nonstop with that combo to destroy (deoxys, mewtwo, and jirachi). But tbh stall and semi-stall do really well in the metagame, even with all of the new offensive Pokemon out there. Dragon Tail messes with a lot of stuff (ask my Giratina, it knows lol) and Nattorei finds it fun setting up entry hazards on stuff. I've actual been able to run Boiling Water Tentacruel to some success (sets up T-Spikes well once physical attackers are crippled lolol) and then I've been running semi with Genosect and Scarfchomp. its been pretty succesful (there is a Rayquaza weak but Im working on that lol)

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I like how i got in top 20 already on PO rofl.

Also im testing a new version, its called ; ElfWobb stall. :]]]]

Its the perfect piece of the puzzle to annoy people even more.

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    It's not hard. What's your username on PO?

Actually it is lol. Since i mean smogon players are on there too, wins are not easy.

Sir Azelf, i got haxed repeatedly and gave up, started testing gimmicks and dropped like mad lol. Im at like #50 now rofl.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Actually it is lol. Since i mean smogon players are on there too, wins are not easy.

Sir Azelf, i got haxed repeatedly and gave up, started testing gimmicks and dropped like mad lol. Im at like #50 now rofl.

I haven't been on lately. But when I was playing, I rarely faced a decent player.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I literally haven't done a single thing in B&W besides look up articles on Smogon....I really need to build a team or something :(

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I literally haven't done a single thing in B&W besides look up articles on Smogon....I really need to build a team or something :(

Yeah I'm with you. Right now everything seems like an incoherent mess. I'll begin popping up again once that changes.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Its not that much of a mess. God you guys are such debbie downers lol

You sound like Luke

There is no coherent tier system yet which makes things incredibly difficult and the names of new Pokemon and moves aren't even in actual English. It's a mess. As for the metagame...I don't really know. Not what I was referring to though.

EDIT: I miss you baby, how come no one is ever on Shoddy when I log on =(

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I doubt people are going to go on regularly unless we get B&W updates, which doesn't seem to be in the near future. For Shoddy, anyway.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I played a bunch of 5th gen when the test server was out, and it's really a lot of fun. I'm not that great, but still fun.

Team:
    617.png
    623.png
    598.png
    635.png
    555-normal.png
    497.png

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    You sound like Luke

There is no coherent tier system yet which makes things incredibly difficult and the names of new Pokemon and moves aren't even in actual English. It's a mess. As for the metagame...I don't really know. Not what I was referring to though.

EDIT: I miss you baby, how come no one is ever on Shoddy when I log on =(

Well there is an ubers tier and the everything else tier haha.

Its also not that hard to understand "Boiling Water" and "Claw Sharpen" and if it looks like a Dragon or Mole, its a threat lol. :x

And i have no idea, maybe because everyone has gone onto Pokemon Badratory (seriously just call it shoddy 2 and give it 5th gen if you are gonna make it, way to be inferior AFTER LIKE 5 YEARS OF "OH WE ARE 90% DONE" no ? lol >_>) or Pokemon Online lol ?

I might try and get us a PO server lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    i found PO laddering really simple. I was able to break top 5 using a simple Sandstorm set up. Very unoriginal and very boring, but it works.

I like using my Scarf Abomasnow team. That Pokemon is really anti-meta...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • ATM I'm just messing around on PO with normal hyper offense which is pretty fun. I should try sandstorm sometime, but I know that'd just make me want to use 6 sandstorm-resistant pokes and be bad. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back