• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Sims there are other places on the internet where you can discuss butts to your hearts content ^o^

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I think the PC Shoddy Server might be one of those places...

Any updates on when we might see Gen 5 mons put into Shoddy?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Pokemon Online will have them sooner, they have them up in the Alpha version already.

EDIT : Its Beta now but there is still research to be done for the full release, but yeah its out even if it is glitchy lol

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I'ma wait until it gets better. Just going to keep playing on WiFi.

Also, 9 more days until Nintendo gets the Dream World back up and running.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    after a leaf storm its at like 498 spatk and 357 speed.

it doesnt just work once either. calling it a **** sceptile makes me laugh

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • there are so many OU threats that x4 resist Leaf Storm, and there are too many alternatives to choose from that finding a Hidden Power typing that will best handle the situation is a bit impossible.

the only HP typing that will almost always hit x4 grass resistances for at least neutral 70BP is probably HP Rock.

Jaroda's bulk is its only redeeming quality IMO. without it, Perversity sets would fail hard.

.Aero

Years
  • there are so many OU threats that x4 resist Leaf Storm, and there are too many alternatives to choose from that finding a Hidden Power typing that will best handle the situation is a bit impossible.

the only HP typing that will almost always hit x4 grass resistances for at least neutral 70BP is probably HP Rock.

Jaroda's bulk is its only redeeming quality IMO. without it, Perversity sets would fail hard.

Actually, HP Rock is walled by that new spikes mon (reminds me of Forry, is DA's avatar). DA told me to run HP Fire and it helps quite a bit. :P Of course you can beat it, but this thing isn't fun to run into (from the small amount that I've played).

Also when one mon on the opposite team knows Dragon Tail, and the rest only know Assist, and each are scarfed, it's extremely annoying. :|

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Actually, HP Rock is walled by that new spikes mon (reminds me of Forry, is DA's avatar). DA told me to run HP Fire and it helps quite a bit. :P Of course you can beat it, but this thing isn't fun to run into (from the small amount that I've played).

Also when one mon on the opposite team knows Dragon Tail, and the rest only know Assist, and each are scarfed, it's extremely annoying. :|

I faced a team like that lol, i beat it rather easily lol. :/ I just waited untill it selected something stupid lol

Last pokes also own those sorts of teams since you cant phaze them.

Also i faced a darn annoying Borutorosu set.

Borutorosu@Expert Belt
    - Hammer Arm
    - HP Ice
    - T-Bolt
    - Grass Knot

Any ideas on how to check this lol :x

.Aero

Years
  • I faced a team like that lol, i beat it rather easily lol. :/ I just waited untill it selected something stupid lol

Last pokes also own those sorts of teams since you cant phaze them.

Also i faced a darn annoying Borutorosu set.

Borutorosu@Expert Belt
    - Hammer Arm
    - HP Ice
    - T-Bolt
    - Grass Knot

Any ideas on how to check this lol :x

Weavile.... D: Sorta. I mean it'll outspeed, not sure how to do calcs and you'd probably just have to revenge kill this mon. :/

.Aero

Years
  • The snake mon's ability (from Dream World) is called Perversity. It reverses stat changes of moves. So like say you used Swords Dance. It would actually DECREASE the attack stat by 2 stages.

So leaf storm, as it normally reduces SpA 2 stages, will actually raise this snakemon's by 2 because of the ability.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Do you think an ability that prevents the use of either

a) STAB moves
    or
    b) non-STAB moves

is too overpowered?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Do you think an ability that prevents the use of either

a) STAB moves
    or
    b) non-STAB moves

is too overpowered?

Kinda. Depends in which context and how powerful the Pokemon is. :x I.e if its like Mence (powerful) and you need stuff like STAB Bullet Punch or STAB Ice Shard or scarfers who need their STAB Moves to take it down i think it would be yes. XD

Also make a rmt lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back