• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • I don't have a team to post otherwise I would. And the Pokemon would probably be a Rock or Rock/Ghost-type. Probably higher Defense, attack, HP & special defense between 80-95, low speed and special attack.

Years
  • Is it just me, or is Smogon's server down? I wanted to have a look and see the new metagame at work, but that doesn't seem to be in order...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • The best part is that Perversity Jaroda is incredibly unlikely, because it's a Black/White starter, and we all know how much GF hates to have you getting two starters without trading. :D

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • The best part is that Perversity Jaroda is incredibly unlikely, because it's a Black/White starter, and we all know how much GF hates to have you getting two starters without trading. :D

The difference between Perversity and Overgrow/th is the checking of a box on shoddy/pokemon online. :x I think it'll be exclusively run with this ability and Leaf Storm (on all sets). I mean, who would pass that up for 1.5x bonus to grass type moves after losing 2/3 of your health? No one.

Regardless, I understand what you mean for Wifi. It won't be as common, but then again, on Wifi, competitive tends to trail behind the instant team building counterparts.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • i think you are just being dumb lol

look up ability: perversity.

it wasn't anywhere in aero's link (nor have i ever heard of the perversity ability or hype around it since ive been absent really) so nah im not playing dumb. im too godly to do that.

oh, anyone who implies the existence of Roy Halladay just might get banned from the server imo

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • it wasn't anywhere in aero's link (nor have i ever heard of the perversity ability or hype around it since ive been absent really) so nah im not playing dumb. im too godly to do that.

oh, anyone who implies the existence of Roy Halladay just might get banned from the server imo

Someone doesn't like a no-hitter do they? Think of it this way: It wasn't a perfect game due to that walk in the 5th inning, there's some consolation

In all honestly, I don't like the Phillies lol. I just dislike the Reds more XD

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • oh well at least the cardinals couldnt even beat the pirates this year roflroflrofl (thanks for helping with that playoff berth!)

Roy Halladay really isn't cool =(

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I hate the Phillies too Anti and the Reds are my favorite NL team so I feel ya.

Of course my team had a comeback win last night so I'm not complaining. :)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I hate the Phillies too Anti and the Reds are my favorite NL team so I feel ya.

Of course my team had a comeback win last night so I'm not complaining. :)

I got a feeling of content when the reds fought the cardinals midway through the season and got absolutely wrecked. :D

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • The difference between Perversity and Overgrow/th is the checking of a box on shoddy/pokemon online. :x I think it'll be exclusively run with this ability and Leaf Storm (on all sets). I mean, who would pass that up for 1.5x bonus to grass type moves after losing 2/3 of your health? No one.

Regardless, I understand what you mean for Wifi. It won't be as common, but then again, on Wifi, competitive tends to trail behind the instant team building counterparts.

Read: Smogon's Policy on Dream World Abilities. ie. the same as the extended clause.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    From what I understand, most of the better WiFi battlers pokesav their teams.

Also, just ftr, Pokegen is in all ways superior to Pokesav, even for people who don't hack their Pokemon. Actually, especially for them. You have to specifically tell it to save them, which means you can mess around with stats all you want, as it features dynamic stats that change. Much like Shoddy.

Also, Archer, I'm pretty sure Shoddy doesn't have 5th gen. You're going to either have to wait for a stable release of PO, or Pokémon Lab to add 5th gen functionality.

In other news, tomorrow the Dream World will make its triumphant return.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I was unaware that Smogon had that policy. :P

Anyway, PO HAD 5th gen stuff for a little bit. It's going through Alpha testing and right now the 5th gen server is down because they're adding in triple and rotation battles (lol) so we have to wait until those are done being implemented before we can play it on PO again.

Detox

So has anyone actually used the new stall combo [grass/steel thing with spikes and water ghost]? Because I hear its pretty good.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    More people should reply, ill hand out an infraction to everyone who doesn't .:]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back