• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've yet to whip up a design this month, but I'll wait till Christmas. Too lazy & stuffs xD

Usually they do revolve around a song or Pokemon in mind. lol

Years
Omg Seattle, no more Espurr :O Lugia is familiar though, and I like it. I think I've kept my profile theme ever since Darth Vader. Red, black, and grey just work as a colour combination, anyways. Airforce blue and a golden yellow is good too.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My profile isn't going to be changed in the near future cause I'm too lazy. As for themes, I think my next one will be Genesis from the Final Fantasy series.

Years
Profile designs... don't expect to see mine change any time soon. And that means in the next few years or so... I rarely change designs for anything, not sure why.

Years
Thundurus is staying as my theme until after Christmas, since I have everything I want to do planned out. Then maybe after Christmas, I'll return to Snivy or begin to do something non-Pokémon related.

And my current profile on PC is likely here to stay as well.

TY

I havent changed my profile in ages, not even after i donated so i could use background images... Im afraid ill screw it up so im not gonna do it xD

Years
Omg Seattle, no more Espurr :O Lugia is familiar though, and I like it. I think I've kept my profile theme ever since Darth Vader. Red, black, and grey just work as a colour combination, anyways. Airforce blue and a golden yellow is good too.

I've had Lugia since beginning until supporter collab.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I haven't changed my profile theme in two or three years, I don't believe.. but I like dark themes, and it fits with my profile picture, so I don't feel like disturbing it. xD;; Chances are if I make a new one, it'll be with about half the effort, and look awful.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My theme is cats. November should be National Cat Month.

But then I am urged to change my avatar to Truex again because recent pics came out of him with a sexy beard and I'm literally drooling rn. <3

I haven't done an actual theme since my halloween one xD

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
lmfao What is it a theme. I don't even make too many matching forums themes anywhere anymore. I get so lazy.. >__> make an icon, and then for the signature there's like.. pre-made icons slapped on to it, or something.

Megan, look into your soul, kittens or Truex?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
hmm... I DON'T KNOW DREW. I CANNOT DECIDE.

I have a cat as an avatar, I can literally make millions and be happy.

and then there's this.

Spoiler:

I can make one and stick with it FOREVEr.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
It takes waaay too much effort to make a good theme. The most effort that I put into a theme was one that revolved around blank pictures, so that should tell you just how much care I put towards my themes.

Sir Codin

It takes waaay too much effort to make a good theme. The most effort that I put into a theme was one that revolved around blank pictures, so that should tell you just how much care I put towards my themes.
Them feels

I've been thinking about making a Baldur's Gate 2 signature, but it takes way too much time and effort for me, so I settled with just making a link to the website for the Enhanced Edition.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Them feels

I've been thinking about making a Baldur's Gate 2 signature, but it takes way too much time and effort for me, so I settled with just making a link to the website for the Enhanced Edition.

I just dropped signatures since I realized I don't have much info to share with it. I stopped being a fan of signatures a while ago since I realized just how attention grabbing and gaudy most were. I prefer my forums to be about discussion rather than appearance.

(Not) Interestingly enough, Baldur's Gate 2 is the only WRPG I'm interested in playing right now, but my almost irrational hatred of Bioware is keeping me from doing that.

Years
When I overhauled my profile back in August, it took at least an hour or two to make perfect towards my liking, from finding the background image to getting the colors correct.

And for my signatures, I always try to integrate CSS into them, no matter how complex or how simple the code is.. in fact, I honestly cannot remember the last time I had a signature without any CSS code in it at all xD

Years
Omigosh CSS is soo difficult :( I copy and paste the code into a text file, and edit it from there :( I would have added more to my own, but just too dang lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back