• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm too lazy to make a "better" signature especially because I've been changing avatars more frequently lately. As for my profile I changed the image that was on it recently but the color scheme has been the same for about a year now. Much too lazy to change it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I tried CSS for all of 5 minutes before giving up. I'm pretty terrible when it comes to learning to programming languages of any kind.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I've been using CSS in more in my signatures more, but I usually just use the same format over and over cause I can't learn CSS too well.

Sir Codin

(Not) Interestingly enough, Baldur's Gate 2 is the only WRPG I'm interested in playing right now, but my almost irrational hatred of Bioware is keeping me from doing that.
    Wait, people are STILL pissed about the Mass Effect 3 ending?

Wow, that's funny.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I haven't played too much of Baldur's Gate 2 (just whatever I played with my brother and my dad years back) but it's an interesting game. If I didn't think I would suck at it by myself (believe me I was pretty useless when playing with my brother and dad) and had the means to play it maybe I would someday hah.

Years
  • I would try CSS, but I don't even know where to start. Is there like, a guide somewhere? I could probably make an amazing signature if I put some effort and time into it though.
    There is the CSS Help & Discussion Thread if you want to get to know some of the basics of CSS here :) it's a really good resource to use, and if you ever need help with something then you can feel free to post in there for help as well!

I wish the CSS thread was more active though.. it seems to have died in recent months ;-; I just hope that I don't need to un-sticky the thread due to lack of help or interest

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Wait, people are STILL pissed about the Mass Effect 3 ending?

Wow, that's funny.

Actually I haven't played Mass Effect 3 yet. I only played ME2 (didn't like it) and I've been following news about them since the huge Dragon Age 2 debacle.

Sir Codin

Actually I haven't played Mass Effect 3 yet. I only played ME2 (didn't like it) and I've been following news about them since the huge Dragon Age 2 debacle.
    Ah, I see. I just assumed, since it's what most people seemed to be mad about.

But yeah, Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition comes out this Friday. Not sure about the price tag it is, considering original BG2 is already available for cheap on GOG, but it'll be nice to see everything in HD. Plus Overhaul games is adding a bunch of content right now.

Currently playing Baldur's Gate 1 enhanced edition. Imoen, stop switching to melee when an opponent draws in, your THAC0 isn't good enough with a short sword. Jaheira, stop wasting healing spells on every papercut you receive. Khalid, stop stuttering. Dynaheir...stay dead. Minsc...keep up the good work on BUTT KICKING FOR GOODNESS.

Last edited:

Typhon

'sup
    Years
  • Ohohoho. Lucky you, I'm on PS3. PS3 users have to wait a while to get ME3 and other giant games to install. 0_0;

Sir Codin

Well, GTA 5 requires installation on the 360. For what, I don't know.

Years
  • It surely does take some time to think of good themes.. and it took me a good while to prepare my current theme as well, despite it looking very simplistic in style.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I used to have a signature with CSS but I struggled for a few days to complete it and with help from Windy, and it wasn't really nice and so I reverted back to my old style of 3-4 pictures in the signature.

Simplistic signatures look good somehow.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • It took me way longer than I expected to CSS my signature. It's not even complicated, but I wanted to have a link embedded into the picture, but I just couldn't make it work. Anyone know how to do that?

For instance, instead on clicking the text in the box, just click the picture to be taken to my story.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I dislike big signatures, so I always try to keep mine as small as possible. d: As for themes—I change my theme once every week. If I have time, maybe I'll change it twice. No more than that, though.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back