• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Finally, there are the coveted name changes, I had already applied for one.... Jeannes.Thinkin. I am planning to change every username possible to that, because it is now my signature username. So if you see this on other websites, it's likely meeeeeeee!

I joined on April 1st, no lie :3, not april fooling u guys (just in case people wanna give me birthday gift like X or Y)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I'm going to have fun waiting for username changes. I'm still thinking of alternative names that don't stray too far from my current username.

Anything to remove my dependency of either Character Map or copy-and-paste...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I think I'm going to have fun waiting for username changes. I'm still thinking of alternative names that don't stray too far from my current username.

Oh, you're dropping the musical notes eh Twiggy? That's good idea, that it'll become easier for you to login. And I rarely register using unicode texts except on some occasion in PC Battle Server because I have to save the notes or using Character Map to access some certain letter.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Still looks good on you without the notes ;)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Scary thing about the other Twiggy is that the other Twiggy had a Mudkip as the profile picture.

Sirfetch’d

Memes are amazing guys! There is basically one for EVERYTHING and are often times the most appropriate response to something on the internet :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Of course, even though sometimes it's a bit too much. Speaking of memes, I did recall my friends showing me 'Doge' pictures in Dark Alley on the PC Battle Server, which making me want to shout "Who let the doges out?" (yep, that song)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Question, how does one pronounce doge. Is it doge with j sounding g, or is it like doggy or is it simply pronounced DOG.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back