• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I still have to go to physics lecture today. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he's the only professor that didn't cancel class ahead of thanksgiving.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I kinda...sorta..have to go to my med. class tonight. I would ditch, but I already missed her class twice and if I miss it again I'll probably end up failing. I have a steady B in that class soo I ain't gonna do that xD

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Tomorrow would be my last class for the year! After that would be a short study break, and then it's my finals already. I don't know how I feel about this. Time just passes way too fast; I feel like it was only yesterday I started my course.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Tomorrow would be my last class for the year! After that would be a short study break, and then it's my finals already. I don't know how I feel about this. Time just passes way too fast; I feel like it was only yesterday I started my course.

I'm guessing you live in Australia? xp

Lucky! I still have more than half a year left.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    As far as the pronounciation of "doge", I'm fairly certain it has that German 'zhe', like 'dozhe'.

I went to bed at 10:30 PM last night and got up at 7:45 AM without an alarm. I'm proud of myself. X3

Our district, which is for a rapid deployment U.S. Army base, decided we should have the whole week of Thanksgiving off. Virtually every other district only gave their kids from Wednesday to Friday. :P

Years
    As far as the pronounciation of "doge", I'm fairly certain it has that German 'zhe', like 'dozhe'.

I went to bed at 10:30 PM last night and got up at 7:45 AM without an alarm. I'm proud of myself. X3

Our district, which is for a rapid deployment U.S. Army base, decided we should have the whole week of Thanksgiving off. Virtually every other district only gave their kids from Wednesday to Friday. :P

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced something like "doj."

so smart

wow

such genius

brilliant

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    College > High school, you have so much more freedom. There's no huge reason to be nervous. c:

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Haha why do you think I do? :P Very close though. I actually studied there for a year last year before coming back home to Malaysia.

All the best with that half a year!

Oh. lol

I just assumed since it seems like a lot of users on here are from Australia. :p

I really want to visit both Australia and Malaysia. Thanks, I'm trying not to get too side tracked. I'm hoping to finish applying for schools this week.

Years
    I'm not nervous about starting, but I'm also not over-confident either.. since it's the local community college that I plan to attend, my tuition shouldn't really be all too high which is a good thing. And also, I had to sign up for one of my classes at one of their other campuses across town since the class I need to take was all full at my campus of preference :/ and two of my classes are online as well :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    This, pretty much...minus the tuition though. That kinda brings some of us down a bit, but overall college is awesomeness.

Yeah, the tuition and costs sucks. I could go to college close by for free, but I really want to go far away. I want the experience of being on my own for a long period of time. xp

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back