• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Memes are fun to use, but in my opinion, it could get sooort of awkward if they don't do what they're supposed to and make people laugh. Last time I've used one was about three months ago, while commenting on a site that I regularly visit. Forgot which meme it was, though. D:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • If you don't change you get left behind. Yet, no-one likes change. They like the common, the known.

Well, that's why sometimes they like to keep on being known that they keep part of their name on the new one sometimes. And not just that, putting the signature to tell who is that user before switching names is a good idea.

Years
  • Sometimes there are things we need to put into the past and with that in mind, I certainly do welcome change, as long as it doesn't affect me negatively in any way. In the case of name changes, that's more positive than negative for me.

Starry Windy

Years
  • Sometimes there are things we need to put into the past and with that in mind, I certainly do welcome change, as long as it doesn't affect me negatively in any way. In the case of name changes, that's more positive than negative for me.

Same with me, turns out I'm more happier with this name more than on my previous name.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I do welcome change as I think it brings about a fresh new perspective into ordinary mundane life. Change is the reason why people move forward. No one ever got anywhere by standing still. Change can either be good or it can affect you negatively, but in the end, things move because of change.

Starry Windy

Years
  • I do welcome change as I think it brings about a fresh new perspective into ordinary mundane life. Change is the reason why people move forward. No one ever got anywhere by standing still. Change can either be good or it can affect you negatively, but in the end, things move because of change.

Mmhm. So far any changes that I know today is a good one, and I think people should change too, we don't want to keep staying at one line and getting comfortable to the point that we do nothing, right?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Some people are against change as change means bringing in something new and unfamiliar. Humans gravitate towards the familiar. They want control over things in their lives; it's human nature. Change may bring about things that they possibly would not be able to control, and that makes them insecure.

Starry Windy

Years
  • Well, sometimes I don't feel liking the change if I'm not sure what will turn out if I do the change as well. I think whether I like the change or not, it depends, and I think it might take time to getting used to it.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • Question, how does one pronounce doge. Is it doge with j sounding g, or is it like doggy or is it simply pronounced DOG.

It was originally supposed pronounced [Dəʊg]. Imagine saying 'Vogue' with a D. Although as with most memes there's a lot of discrepancy in the way people pronounce it. 'Doggy' is another popular way.

As for the subject of names, I like my name. Even if I could think of a better one I'm unsure if I would change it. It portrays feelings of warmth and snuggly-ness. That and the fact I like to sleep.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I slept about ten hours last night and it felt amazing!! <3

God all of these name changes are confusing. xD

Years
  • I'm on my Thanksgiving break from college, and I just slept in until 11AM, which I never get to do. It was amazing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back