• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darkness between light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
  • As i heard that, i said to Dela ok pervert only please dont do anything, you now what im saying, now i shall go to my room maybe tomorrow there will be more persons that want to help, hey i will be in room 35 if something happens only come. Then i leaved my room and got to mine and get some sleep.

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
  • Ok but as the king said ill stay outside her room if something happens then ill be more prepared XP and dont know what else might happen XP Ill be here if you need anything, ive recently been having this sleeping problems so ill stay alert XD

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • As i arrived to the room, i saw from the window some shadows, and i thought that must be Dela?s shadow, then i go to the bed and sleep, Then i wake up and saw blood in the floor, i thought what the..., then i saw a Knight, with a head in its hands then i waked up, and i say what the......

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
  • suddenly the demon teleported me to the room of the princess, i cover the mouth of the princess with my hand and i take her out of the window and escape, i fly farther and farther so that when they discover that kidnap i'll be very far, so they distract more from going to the temple

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
  • Then the 7-head demon told to me, now Jone go for the rock, they will be distracted by Kay. Then the 7-head Demon teleported me to Tarak, some people saw me like strange because, i appear like of nothing, I told to those persons, huh sleeping late that was a wrong choice, now i shall kill all of you.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • Then i go out og the room and said What a nightmare!, At least i have regained some energy now i will go with the "vampire" and see if he is still outside the room. Then as i was walking i saw the king talking with another person i thought, Maybe the king cant sleep, then i hear their talk, the man was saying, king there is a monster, he have killed some villagers, please help us the king only saw me and told to me go Kyo, Go and chase that monster, i replied, hoe did you saw me, now i must go, I grabbed my sword and run to see were is that monster.

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
  • Huh did i fell asleep? Well ill go to the princess room to see if everything is all right XD Heyyyy princess!!! Woaaaa she's isnt here, lol i knew it since the begging they were going to kidnap her so i put it in a safer room and i put an imposter in this one, i should had said my kool plan to the king XD i forgot XD I went to the king and said "O hey king i forgot i told you that i put the princess in another room XP" then he told me "Ohh thanks for doing it but go quickly go find Kyo i told him she got kidnapped" Then i went to Kyo he hadnt left the castle by the time i saw him and told him XD

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hey, I want to join.

Name: Kei
    Years: 18
    Where am I from: Tarak
    Experience in battle: rank A sage
    apparence: brown hair, dark green eyes, wearing a dark blue cape
    story: (cursed) my family committed suicide because they were cursed and I go in search of vengeance against Lucifer for that.
    Weapon: stave

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • OoC: you can join.

Then the king go upstairs where Dela was and the king told to Dela, where is the Princess?

As i was running i saw blood in the floor, i said o no how many people could have died, this is masacre, now i must find that bastard that killed these innocent people.

Last edited:

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
  • as i was flying, i think, well it will be more easy if i go with the demon and keep the princes there, i teleported to the place were the demon was, the princes was awaking when she see me and the demon and screams,; "what a ***!" i cover his mouth so she can shut up, but she faint, i think; its she dead!?, well aslong as the other 2 get busy i dont care.

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
  • Then as i saw that Kyo, i thought maybe is better to show up and kill him, that way he will not be able to go for the rocks, then i go out and exclamed, time to die Kyo!!

The Demon told to Kay, kay is she death? if she is death, i will punish you, we need her alive so you can acomplish your mission.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • Then i said to Jone so you were the one.....you killed all these innocent people only to haunt us? I must kill you i will not forgive you, all these only to kill me, suddenly the angel wings came out, now you must die! I started the fight attacking him with my daggers.

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    I went with the king and I asked him if I could join him. But what I really wanted was the reward.

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
  • I cant avoid Kyo?s attack, and when hitted me i said, what the ****, was that attack it was even stronger than yesterday?s attacks, then i make a smile and told to Kyo, you will regret that no its time to finish you, and i attacked Kyo.

The Demon told to Kay, we need her if we have her the king will only be searching for the princess and not for the rocks, now go and help Jone, maybe he will need help to find that rock.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • The king told to Kei, you can join, we need all the help we can afford, now Kei, your first mission is to go and help Kyo find that assasin.

I avoided the attack and told to Jone, is that all you have got i think you are weaker than yesterday, suddenly i start to bleed, o i forgot his tech, now i will use my secret tech, i start attacking him to fast( 1 attack is equal to 7 attaks) I tought if he thinks i can move fast then there will be no problem.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
  • ok i'll go, as i return to the city i start searching for jone, at last i saw him fighting with kyo,so i quickly go down to earth and punch kyo from the back to make him stop attacking jone

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    I went to find Kyo. I had some difficult time but at last I did it. But for my surprise, he was in a battle, I wonder who was he battling with. Since he was the one I was supposed to help, I started fighting also using my powerful magic attacks

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • As Kay punched me i lost all my concentration and stop attacking, then some magic powers came from a person attacking Kay, i told to that man who are you? Are you here to help me or to destry me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back