• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Dear anonymous,

I never showed you my art anymore because you make me hate it with my life force. Not on purpose, it just kind of happens. Ill never forget it again.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    dear anonymouses

the most important purpose of life, at least from my perspective, is to find yourself. after all, who are you supposed to be if you aren't yourself? everyone comes with their flaws, and everyone comes with their strengths. some people work better with others. others could never work with anyone. some people convince themselves that they'll always be one way and that they'll never change; other people simply say every other day that they're a changing person and they never do.

people can indeed change, though, but sometimes for the wrong reason or in the wrong way. actually, people are wrong more often than they are right, it seems. do we criticize people for being wrong too often? maybe. i guess the days are just made of more mistakes than they are made of the right decisions. right, left, up, down, wrong, right again... whichever directions we end up taking, whatever mistakes we end up making, whatever actions we engage in are what defines us. if someone parties all night for weeks on end, who's to say he isn't a alcohol addict? his actions define him. we're defined by our actions, not ourselves, not our thoughts. we make us who we are, shaping our essence in our hands, intentionally or not.

i wish that i could go and let my mind define me. i'm so much more than i am, thoughts and ideas and imagination and belief and trust and love and hope extending beyond my physical fingertips and into the night sky. i wish i could reach out with my mind and comfort everyone that i need to. i wish i could be everyone's superman, and lift them into the sky when they need it the most. i wish i could understand everyone on the level they need to be understood. when pain comes to surface, all that needs to be done for it to be released is for someone to understand the pain, for someone to understand the happiness, for someone to understand the love. isn't that what we all look for, when you're looking for love? you're looking for someone who can understand you, someone who's willing to understand you, and someone you can understand back.

but back to where i started. the most important thing to do in life is to find yourself. do you know who i am? probably not. at least, you don't know who i am as well as i do. you - yeah, all of you - see me based off of my actions. you identify my character traits as you see them. you judge me based on my words, my actions, my image, even. regardless of whether you want to or not, you do anyway, or else you haven't even tried to know who i am in the first place. i guess this is kind of why i wish i could break my own boundaries - i wish i could just show you all who i am without having to say it, because i can never say it right. i'll probably never be able to do it right. i'm just dreams of being superman, but i'm stuck in a body made of kryptonite.

that's not trying to say i think i'm above myself, because i don't. i'm not above you, or you, or you, or you, or anyone else. i'm your average, regular guy, but at the same time i'm limited. sometimes, i just don't know the words to help, despite how much i want to. the best i can do is assure you i'm there for you and that somehow things will change. i guess that's all i want to do with my life. i want to help people. i want to inspire people. i want to save people. i want to be a superman. i want to see people grow up to change the world in bigger and better ways. i want to be the reason why the world changes. i want to make people learn to understand, even if i can't myself.

i'll always try, though. i just wish i could do more than i can now. is that just a dream? maybe. we'll see, i suppose. some days, i can't understand even myself, and then other days it's crystal clear. sometimes you pronounce your thoughts, and they ring so clearly to me - sometimes you don't, and i never understand but i keep smiling and nodding my head. maybe someday i'll learn to ask you what exactly it was that you meant to say there. maybe that's why i can't understand.

i hope, someday, if i figure out how to understand, i'll teach other people how to do it, too. that way, we could all find what we really desire. could we find ourselves? maybe. we can find ourselves in other people, though, and that's when you see yourself clearest. let other people reflect your smile, and you'll understand why you smile the way you do.

your life is a reflection of your smile. let me make it happen.

dear anonymous

smile!

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I feel as if you're headed down a path that will do you and others more harm than good, and I don't know what I can do to set you on a different track again. What happened? You've become so cold, closed off and sharp. What happened to the fun, slightly sarcastic, relatively friendly person I knew? You were making great progress... why have you started veering from that road?

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I know your an artist and your words are your paint and all that jazz, but what you write about really really scares me. I really care about you and I don't even want to think about you hurting yourself like that. Every time you write a new poem about carving words into your flesh I can't help but shed a tear at just the thought of you being that upset.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Dear Anonymous.

I see you everywhere and to be quite honest, it's aggravating me even more! |:< I just want to burst and go crazy at you. But I won't, I do have dignity, unlike yourself. >: Your attempts to make people laugh are quite petty, pretty much because you're not funny in the slightest.

From Me. <:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

I don't know why I do this. I don't ever speak my mind when I'm with you, and to be frank, it's killing me inside. Can you not see that I still care for you? Why can't you just reject my feelings like I said you could? It would make everything easier, and then maybe it would turn into a better friendship in the long run....

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

You are going to change things, I can feel it. The world is a better place for having you in it, and I cannot wait to spend the years watching as your work comes together for the sake of the human race. I'd love to help you but you're one in a billion, and I'm just one of a billion. You don't know I exist, so all I can do is wish you luck.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

Too bad I kinda came too late. Or what? Okay my wording sucks ass. Oh well, not long left I guess. Cause like, nothing lasts forever and such. And that may even be a good thing to be honest... well, in a bad way.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Dear anonymous,

You take things too seriously sometimes. Calm your tits.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Spoiler:

Make sure you're caught up with these things before you talk to me about it, because I didn't want to in the first place. I feel stupid for all of this, and I didn't think it would happen. And no, I'd rather not discuss it now that you know. Unless you just need to know something, then I guess I'm open for talking about it. But I doubt you'd have a need to. And that's fine. I just wanted to let this out.

Last edited:

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Dear Anonmoyuses,

Bullying is not okay, at all. Do you know what it can cause you?! Depression, low self essteem (which I have) death, etc. etc. Really, it's not okay...

Signed, FD

Years
    I wish I was the guy who knew what to say.

Dear Anonymous,

Stop looking down on yourself. You're great individual, and I don't think you've done anything that has significantly lessened my opinion of you. You're way too hard on yourself and I wish you knew how to take the amazing advice that you give. You're better liked than you think you are and your needed just as much as your partner is. When you get knocked down, you have to get up and I know this from personal experience. I wish I was half the person you were. Keep being awesome, please, you don't need to change, you don't need to go, you don't need to act like this, because deep down inside, you know what a great person you are.

Dear Anonymous,

I know you can recover and I can't wait to see your smile again :)

Last edited:

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Dear Anonymous,

Please stop posting.

Love,
    groteske

--

Dear Anonymous,

Your work is consistently subpar and I abhor your pushy and manipulative selling tactics. Also, the world stopped caring two ounces into your "weight loss journey," so stop projecting your insecurity and leave us alone.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

I give up. I'm sick of wasting my time when I know I'm not going to be anything in life. I don't know why I even tried. I don't know why I do things I do. I just give up.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

In the case that I don't ever see you again (though that's unlikely if I decide to go to the school's Holiday Fair again this December), I want to apologize for not doing the homework for your class and for not being as interested in the subject as I could have. To be honest, I had a hard time with Geometry, and while I knew you would help me if I asked for it, I never approached you when it came to the work you gave me. You're a great teacher, and you're one of my favorite teachers of all time. I don't care what the other students said about you. I don't even care if any of it was true. Please continue to be awesome.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I know you had/have a crush on me at some point or another, and to be honest I tried to find out what it actually meant. But when I asked you, you ran away. Now that I've found someone i like better your acting like you hate ever part of me. I didn't treat you like the dirt on my shoe, you suck yourself there on your own. I tried to patch things up but you made it worse, so basically. Stop hatin please ^-^

Bye ;P

King!

better
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

What the heck was that today? Almost every one of my friends watches that show, and if you don't likeit, get some new friends. Oh wait, you can't! I knwo this sounds mean, but seriously, stop taking blows at me. Twice today. And even though my capital a's look like a girl wrote them sometimes, they're a hell of a lot better than yours. So if you just want attention or you're trying to be funny, stop. Because I know how you felt when I didn't help you, and that'll get worse. I've been your best friend all this time, don't lose it now. I know that the two girls will probably still hang with you, but I don't think it'd be very convenient for either of us if there is a problem. Even she stood up for ME. You can't win this, unless all you're trying to do is hurt me without having any friends.

Dear Anonymous,

lol, let's see it. I can't believe you though, really.

Dear Anonymous,

I wish I was yours.

Dear Anonymous,

I wish I didn't feel sucky for wanting to, and I wish I could. Would it even matter to him?

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    DA,

Stop getting the last word in. Seriously. It's rude. And stop acting like you're so superior to everyone else and throwing tantrums when someone shows interest in someone aside from you.

===================

DA,

Please come on MSN some more. It's my only means of talking to you now, and your activity lately has drastically fallen lately. I miss laughin' and smilin' and jokin' with you. =)

===================

DA,

Learn to accept that your opinion isn't the only one. Nor is it right. Expect when you ask someone an opinionated question to receive an answer that you may not agree with.

===================

DA,

Thanks all of you for being my friends for a year now. It's been great having you all. Not always been the best or brightest of times, but I wouldn't trade my friendships with you guys for anything at all. And, for the record? There's nothing wrong with any of you. Just sayin'. Still always amazing people that are a lot of fun to talk to and very unique and trustworthy and awesome. Just don't lose that, okay? Or doubt that you have friends.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

You're such an intelligent woman, you're way smarter than me. Which is why it still dumbfounds me every single day that they got to you. If someone as smart and together as you can fall into that kind of cult (without even being born into it), what hope is there for a world full of people that don't have your brain power?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back