• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

Stop talking about your new potential girlfriend. I can see she's pretty and smart or whatever. Why don't you ever compliment me?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    I feel like you are tearing this family apart at times. You are completely blinded to the wrath you are unjustly bringing upon everyone who are only trying to help you.

Please realise this soon so we can all be happy again...

Opalescent

Ninja Mapper
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Dear Anonymous 1,
    Your downfall will keep me laughing to my grave. I can't wait.

Dear Anonymous 2,
    Thankyou for showing I had capabilities beyond what I had originally thought

Dear Anonymous 3,
    You're only hurting yourself, I wish you would stop pushing people away, you should know better at your age... I hope you get better soon and find who you were again.

Dear Anonymous 4,
    I'll find you again one day, and then I'll know what you meant.

Dear Anonymous 5,
    I worry about you, just as much as you worry about me.
    And when I say I love you, you should know what to think by now.

Thats all.
    Thankyou.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous 1:
    Please shut up and stop posting your thought every 2 seconds. I really didn't need to know that you need to pee. Neither did the other 200 people on your friends list.

Dear Anonymous 2:
    I love you so much!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    Read my new title. Certified Heartbreaker. That's basically what I did to you last night. Go ahead and cry. >:)

Dear Anonymous,
    We both knew that this time would come, and this is the time I should move on with my life. I'm sorry you're still stuck at IVC. Good luck facing the cuts over there. I miss you, best friend. I hope to see you this weekend when I pack up and move out. ily. <3

Nameless.

You're a horrible person. You're a living incarnation of why girls are one by one beginning to fear males, especially me. It took so long just to feel alright. You made me feel like crap, and like I shouldn't even be breathing. Like I'm the horrible one, like I'm no fun, like I'm unattractive in every way. Who the hell do you think you are to treat women the way you do? You're the jerk, not me. Grow up. One of these days you're gonna need me when all these girls have come and gone, and I won't be there. One day when you're all grown up, you'll be alone because of how you treat people, and you'll regret everything you ever said. But you know what? You'll never be able to take it back. You'll never be able to say sorry and be taken seriously. You'll be ignored like how you ignore me. You'll be wrecked like how you wrecked me by a girl you love. You will cry like how I cry over what you do. When that day comes, you'll realize too late.

I can't wait for that day. :]

Capris

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Dear Anonymous,

Chill out and do what you gotta do because it ain't gonna do itself. Don't worry about how hard it's going to be because it isn't at all. It takes a moment of being uncomfortable to make yourself happy indefinitely.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

It's magic each time we hold each other, each time we cuddle, and each time we kiss. I feel goosebumps all over again. I never want to let you go for fear of losing you, so I just hold on a little bit tighter each day, refusing to let go. You will never know the warmth I feel inside me when I'm with you. You're all I ever wanted.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I hope you were being serious about coming to visit sometime, or I'll be really mad at you! :) xoxo <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

I love you, really. But sometimes when I try to speak to you, you seem to just change your mood and talk to me like you hate me, even though I've done nothing. I realize you're upset with her because she's not bringing you anywhere to get a present for your friend. I know I can't tell you this straight, or else you'll just make a fuss, but you need to learn just how much she's working for us. I realized I've made the same mistake as you, but I've realized that when it comes to her, I need to be patient. Why? Because if she didn't work, we wouldn't get anything. Maybe not even dinner.

I love you, but sometimes you're a tad bit selfish. I can't say that I'm not, but at least I understand her when she says 'I'm sorry, I've been working all day and I'm really tired'.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

You are the most unprofessional woman I have every had the displeasure to work with. The fact that you were not only able to get into graduate school, but to earn a master's degree in the English language is a thought that completely blows my mind. I do not appreciate the fact that you come to class, unprepared, at least five minutes late every day. That you are an instructor in the first place ridicules what little dignity this university is trying to build back. To think that you can just give all my classmates C's without giving one lesson and then have the audacity to actually tell them that their best might never be A material is simply unacceptable. This is an undergraduate level course, and an introductory one at that. As long as we're putting in the effort and following the syllabus that you yourself fail to keep up with, there's absolutely no reason to earn anything lower than a B. I also didn't appreciate that you made an example out of my draft and tried to get the other students to emulate my reflective style - and yet my paper wasn't even good enough for an A.

You only have one session, and you're making one heck of a mess of it. I cannot wait until I meet with the English Department Chair.

Dear anonymous (2),

You really are someone I can talk a great deal with, and you seem to understand things a lot more than most of my friends. Even if it's just a text or two, I'm always happy to chat with ya. Thanks for being a great friend, buddy.

Dear anonymous (3),

I'm really, really sick of this ride. The moment I think you're out of my head and things can just move on as they should, I realize the song I'm listening to fills my imagination with nothing but you. As much as I'd really love to just shake you out of my head, I don't want to let go of the first real feelings I've had for another in a long time. It's not healthy and I wish my heart would just listen to my head, but what can I do? You make me completely powerless. The things I did to get close to you were completely selfish, and while you nor anyone else really knows the full story of what I did, I just want you to know I'm not that kind of guy. It's just, well, you're different. I feel the more we talk and stay friends the worse it's going to get. Sometimes I feel maybe I should just cut contact for a while and heal my wounds.

...but then I'd miss you too much.

Dear anonymous (4),

It won't be too soon, I'm sure, but it should definitely happen! :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You mean a lot to me, and I hate that you're so upset. I fully understand it though, you know I do. But we'll both make it. I won't lie and say it'll be soon, or that it'll be easy, but we're gunna survive what we're going through.

And yes, it should happen. :) So should are silly Florida plan.

Dear Anonymous,

You make me happy in ways you shouldn't make me happy anymore. I wish I could kill off the small part of hope that remains within me for something to happen between us, but it just doesn't want to go away. And to be honest, I don't want it to die. I feel happy that I'm so in love with you, but what good is it doing? It's wasted. Completely wasted. But if I didn't have that love for you, if it were completely gone, I'd just be empty. It's like a double edged sword. When you're not in my life, I'm a complete wreck. I spiral downward into hopelessness. But when you're back in my life, and not even in a romantic way, I'm full of false hope that I have no control over. And when we were "together" I felt like I was worth something, like I was going somewhere. You were, and still are, just that important in my life.

If you see this, just know it's not your fault or anything, and I'm not mad nor am I upset. I just had to say something about it.

Last edited:

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Dear Anonymous,

No amount of words could ever describe my utter disgust at the fact that you breathe the same air that I do. You're a scum of a human, and I utterly wish every bit of misfortune against you.

Dear Anonymous,
    I just miss you. I'm sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean to upset you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Dear Anonymous,

I love you so friggin' much! I'm glad we are talking again. Just don't be afraid to tell me anything if you are upset, IDGAF what it is; I won't judge you. I only want you happy, nothing more. I also DGAF about any mental-disorders you have. I have some too... far worse ones than you do. So, please, stop ragging on your self about that. I know that two depressed suicidal people together isn't a good mix, but I just know that we can pull through our problems together. One of these days.... real soon.. I'm coming to see you. No matter what hell I have to go through. I'll ride the bus, the train, walk, or even fly if I have to. I'm going to see you. I don't care what might happen, I'll deal with it then. I want YOU to be my first kiss, okay?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You've most certainly grown stronger. But take care not to let that grow into ego. Though we may disagree, we can still do so and be friends you know. It feels like you constantly fail to understand that. It's not like I'm passing judgment, I merely say how I feel so that others do understand. Learn to take it easy, even I don't get that damn annoyed over every little disagreement, and I'm sure your closest friends will agree that you've begun to take this change for the better and make it into a change for the worse. :/

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for being a good and honest friend to me. I hope we will still be classmates next school year. :>

xo, hina.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back