• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

Give me a chance to breathe, man. Everything's not about you. I have my own problems to deal with - take care of your own for once. Just because something is harder than scratching your ass doesn't give you a reason to not fix it and try to push it off on other people. :/

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You both think you know best. But you don't. You already make the same mistake over and over again...you provoke my darker side rather than letting it run it's course. Please, do me and all of us a favor and stay out of my business. For good.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

It's been a while since I've seen you, but I'm sticking on to what I said. Sounds weird, but at times, I don't trust myself at all. I hope you understand, and I hope you're doing well. See you sometime in the future.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Um...Yeah, I'll just say this:

"Nothing will last forever."

So...yeah, hope you enjoy playing those Computer/Video games, at the cost of a friend.

See ya, I give up

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

God, you're annoying. XP

Deer Anonymous,

Your name reminds me of Churine, I'm sure you'll become one of Sydian's favorite person if you joined PC. ^____^

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ^ lol

Dear Anonymous,

I'm afraid I won't find anyone that can love me the way you did. I'm also afraid I won't be able to find someone that I can even love fully. I can never settle for anyone less than what you were, and that's difficult, seeing that I honestly felt like you were the perfect person for me. I know that no one is perfect, but I think you defied that.

Dear Anonymous,

I had the most amazing dream about you, and it's still vivid in my mind. It's sad that I woke up thinking it really happened, only to realize it was just a dream.

Dear Anonymous,

You're a ****ing pig. Why am I wasting my time talking to you right now?

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Dear Anonymous,

I want to hear your voice, but you never call. I want to see you, but you never appear in front of me. I want to dream, but I know that reality is harsh. Oh and, stop making me wish for a light at the end of the tunnel, when I know that all there really is.. is darkness.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

If you left here today, I swear no one would give a flying frick frack.

Dear Anonymous,

My mind's ready, but my heart isn't.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I can keep a secret.

Dear Anonymous,

You're right, I don't take you seriously.

Dear Anonymous,

Huh. I didn't know that about you.

Dear Anonymous,

Asexual means I don't like you, or anyone from your posse of ugly wretches.

Dear Anonymous,

I've changed. You've changed. It's been two years. Get over it, I already did.

Dear Anonymous,

Whoooooa. I don't think you should be watching that kind of stuff anymore.

Dear Anonymous,

I have many enemies. I'm pretty sure of that. They have various reasons why, maybe they think I'm annoying or whatever. To be frank, I don't care what you say about being friendly, which isn't how I work. I'm not a jerk, at all. People perceive me to be that way, because I'm honest. But, turns out honesty makes you a jerk these days, huh? But you wouldn't know, since your lies have already buried you in a dark pit.

Dear Anonymous,

I'll go out with a bang.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2011
    Dear Anonymous,

Just thank you. No sarcasm nor sarcastic feelings here, but thank you. You've woken up my dreams, making it into reality. The group you are a part of has helped, and I feel thankful and grateful to have friends like you all to do so for me. You probably don't know what you have done, nor anyone else, (you probably don't even know this is about you) but you're just there and everyday and I haven't been making these days count. Friendship is important to have throughout our daily lives, accepting the feeling of alone won't do. In order to make a change you can't depend on a change, you have to plan the change, predict the change and make the change. I haven't been caring about the little moments nor special moments as I should for my life, and in fact I've just been sitting wondering why we act this way and thinking about where I'm at. Something about the way you've worded your sentences and your discussion with all of us although random and totally not related to this spark I'm feeling about life now, has just shook me into realization. It's not the end, it's just the beginning. Generic, totally but we have to feel that meaning, the meaning of our points, our lines and our dots to the beginning of our page. Life is like an essay, you won't get a good pass in if you don't detail, describe, live and feel the motivation, strength, moments and the main deal of making everything count. Now I don't know where I'm going on about this all, but I know I struck a great deal of memory and realization all through the way we act and the way we consider. Our minds aren't to be alike, in fact there isn't a slight chance of "bad" in us. We all make mistakes, the word bad doesn't exist for me. What does exist is our feelings, we all have it and we all have consideration. You might kid around, oh you don't have a heart, no. I know you care, we know we all do, don't hide your feelings don't hide who you are, I should realize this too.

Happiness only lasts so little, and sorrow seems like it lasts forever, but both encounter in each day of our lives but we can make the happy moments and the things we have and love count the most, and take over that sorrow for just a minute. You've made me realize through some...there is no explanation for what has happened throughout this day but I've come to consider and care and think. I know I'm hiding my true intelligence although I'm still in the process of learning, we all are; can't hide that. Don't hide your true colors, nothing has to last in the dark. Today happened to be one of those regular ordinary days I've been through, but today's a day I want to remember just knowing something about the way I've viewed you guys, you're my friends and your feelings and daily language towards me are all in various messes, but I live with them happily just knowing we all have way of realizing and developing speeches we probably couldn't hold against each other if we ever met. Hopefully one day at least one of you will realize this message too. My heart says to send this and my brain says it's confusing, but in the end it's just feelings I have to thank you for. Hey, life is confusing itself, right? We all wonder why we do the things we do, and we all wonder why our minds think like this, and yet we do that, but that's just part of experiencing. Sacrifices are something I should cherish, because yo, we can't have them back. Today, I am glad I like you. Your in a special place of my heart I have kept, call me a creep, but I call it love.

Now I don't know what this whole tldr is supposed to carry out, but hopefully if you were to read this you'd get something out of it; anything at all if it can count. I guess this is partially to help remind myself what I really want to do, and the motivation I want to face and challenge myself towards. You've opened me up in a direction I'm not quite sure you could have, yet still you did nothing and I'm probably just letting out all my feelings towards things I've cornered myself towards. Still, I'm glad to have you all, and especially you, although you probably don't feel the same. I call this friendship.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry I'm such a failure. I'm sorry I can't do anything. I'm sorry my body is failing on me. I wish I didn't need these chances, I wish I could help myself, I wish I could do something without indescribable pain for at least one day.

I'm sorry I'm so weak. It's my fault for not doing much.

I'm sorry I'm so sickly. I can't stand the taste of water.

I'm sorry I'm so stupid. My mind can't hold on to thoughts worth ****.

I'm sorry I'm such a waste... because that's all I am. Sitting here, rotting away in bed. My vision failing, my endurance nil, my back getting worse every day. My health is in poor condition, and my friends don't care about me. My family gets mad, my dad is just sad... and what am I?

Nothing... just a lowlife piece of **** who can't do a damn thing to help himself anymore.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

everything's so much easier playing with you. why can't everybody be like you, simple yet deadly. i hope they don't change you. i might now be the best with you but i'm getting better.

Nameless.

I am truly heart broken. I don't know if it will fix anymore. That is all.

Nameless.

First I need to open, next I need to close because I'm "pity-seeking". Please do me a huge favor, and give this a long thought. You need to figure out what you really want me to do. All I want is to please you by ether opening or not opening. Which do you want me to do? Don't tell me to "do what pleases me", because when I do, I'm a spotlight *****. Since when was opening up about your feelings being attention-seeking? What is wrong with this world? All I want is for someone to listen to how I feel. I don't want advice, I don't want love, I don't want pity. I want you to listen to me. I'm hurting and all I ask is for you to hear me out, and that's too much to ask for apparently. I do listen to you. I process everything you have to say. Why would you expect me to change suddenly after hearing it? Changing is a process and it won't be done as fast as you want it to be. Look, I can handle myself. So please, don't feel like you have to buff up and give me your own wisdom. I don't need it. I know what I'm doing. I don't need you to fix it. I don't need you to cry for me.

I don't only feel the bad in my life just because that's usually what I rant about. If you would actually pay attention to me for a moment you'd realize that I drop sadness within 10 minutes and go back to enjoying whatever I enjoy. My life may not be as bad as some, but it's the only life I have ever known. Therefore, it's the worst of all to me. I may have a home, the internet, a computer, a tv, food, clothes ect.. but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna let what -is- bad in my life bother me. It could be worse, it could always be worse, but right now it's the worst for me. Ranting about what is truly bad in the world that I am not fully experiencing is not good advice. I've never truly experienced it all yet, how do I know it's worse than what I am currently dealing with? I don't! So why belittle what I rant about and what I'm going through because people have had worse? If that's really how you're gonna be, then there is no point in talking about anything now is there? We have all kinds of fun, we're good friends, and we help each other out, but why must you compare me to the rest of the world?

I know my flaws. Why do I have to fix them in the snap of a finger? I should change myself because I want to, and because I'm ready. Not to please anyone else. If you can't just accept me as I am right now, how can you expect me to be comfortable ever talking to you? There are some things in life that will happen and you can't change them. Sure you can change your outlook, but how much good will that really do you? You're gonna hurt from it no matter what, either through tears or through a smile. I'm different from you cause I just allow myself to be hurt by it. Just because I'm not able to drop it suddenly and pretend to be happy like you doesn't make what I do worse than what you do. Everyone hurts, everyone cries. Just let me cry on your shoulder and don't judge my way of handling the sadness. If you would do that, I would feel much better about our friendship. As for right now? I'm truly questioning it. I really don't want to either. I know you're just trying to give me your experiences and trying to help me to feel better and get through this, but I don't need it! Just listen to what I have to say when times are rough! Please! Why must this be about me changing myself to pretend to be happy like you? I know that's what you do. You can say that you're just looking at the good in life and not letting the pain get to you, but it still will no matter what. It's what makes us human.

Stop trying to make me drop what makes me a human being, and just be my friend. That's all I ask for.

Thank you.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

No, checking my email just once a day is not enough. And how dare you have the gall to say that to my face, woman! Go mind your own business and stay the heck out of mine. Save the both of us time and headaches.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    Dear Anonymous,

Let's get this straight, you're not who I first met. When we first met, you were an awesome person, and we communicated a lot. These days, I'm not sure what it is. We still have nice conversations every now and then, but lately it seems that half the things I say or do bother you. I can't speak what I want to speak about to others without getting a reaction out of you, and when I don't respond to every single thing you say (or someone else for that matter) you threaten to do a decision that is unreasonable and rash.

What I'm asking is for you to stop your jealously. You're an awesome friend, but I enjoy speaking to my other friends about things that I like, and I don't want to feel 'bad' or regret any of it because it makes another friend feel that way. I also want for you to stop thinking about making rash decisions, because that aren't anything that will be worth it in the long run. Also, don't make it seem like I know everything. Whenever I make a mistake, as little as it is, you seem to try to correct me. I'm not perfect - no one is perfect - and it's bothersome sometimes that I can't make little mistakes without someone coming around and correcting me all the time.

I don't want our friendship to fade, but with you constantly on edge, it's hard to say anything to you without feeling like it's just going to go down that route. Because of that, I'm speaking here, and not directly to you. I know you say 'if you have something to say, say it to my face', but for some reason, I just don't think it'll work without it going back. And to be honest, I don't want to cry for some petty ridiculous reason like I had in the past. We could have easily avoided those arguments, but your jealously got in the way. On another note, it seems you're on edge. Calm down, and take a deep breath before replying to some things. Perhaps that will help, even just a little bit.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

No, I will not help you cheat on your chemistry tests for sex. I have integrity first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back