• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Dear anon,
    Thank you for introducing me to D&D and making me play it, I used to think that only bad words and nerds played it, but it is really freaking fun.

Dear anon,
    I really hope we end up going to the same college campus so that we can continue with our daily hijinks. I don't think I have had more fun just sitting in class doing work than I have with you.

Dear anon,
    Please stop trying to be friendly with me, I just really want to punch you in the face. Nobody likes you, but they might if you stopped acting like you had a stick shoved 5 feet up your ass.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • dear anonymous,

Couldn't have picked a better time to talk to me. I still regret us ever being together, and it always makes me ill when people talk of you. Keep away, your presence reminds me of ♥♥♥♥ times. Danke.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Dear anonymous,

That emotion, in which seems to be the reality: failure. No matter how hard I try or what I do, I always feel like I am in someone else's shadow. Whether it be my family, my friends, or even people I compete against. It can be in anything, no matter what it is I'm just not good enough. At first, I didn't mind becoming the underdog. If I'm not as good as others I'l catch up one day. I've had this mindset since I was in 8th. grade, now I'm a senior in high school. I don't know man, maybe I need to work harder. I take the hardest classes at school, work my ass off on a daily basis and it always seem like someone is one step ahead. People piss me off, at first it was only a few but now it seems like every one does. Right when I'm about to reach my goal, it always is tugged away slightly. It's like I can never reach it. I don't I, I hear that failure is the key to success ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ all the time, but what is that supposed to do for me?

I don't know man, I'm just sitting in a hotel cafe contemplating life all night tonight. Going to be a long night. Exhausted. Tired. Just want to go home.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Don't pull me down. For the first time in years, I'm completely satisfied, if not more than that. I'm not shedding anymore tears over you.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

I don't regret much over what I may have done to you. I did so many things that it would cause severe damage if I even told you what happened, and why I've done what I've done. You caused more damage to me on a personal level than people that hate me could ever dream of. You and that sibling of yours treated me like a game, and I could never take anything either of you would say as a result. Oh, and my pride was violated so I guess that's a thing.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Can you not bash other peoples' ideas/opinions? They're called opinions for a reason, and we can agree to disagree. Normally I wouldn't be bothered by this, but already being mildly pissed off at the moment, and having you run your mouth makes it worse.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Your not going to see me anymore by the end of this week. I am tired of you not wanting to do anything fun and we don't agree on generally anything. I guess Mary Jane was the only girl that understood me I quit for you but you still treat me like crap so hello Mary Jane goodbye Anon have fun with your life without me.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I'm about to divulge something pretty big. Hopefully you don't take it badly.

Eevee-Kins

Sleepy Eyes, Bony Knees
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    Those few weeks were some of the best. Your personality made me feel free. I didn't give a ♥♥♥♥ at all. Your beautiful blue eyes, your soft brown hair, your old red Vans you always wear.... You're just so amazing. In every single way. I remember when we met in art class and just.. Clicked. We laughed at Ms. Sykes' awkward jokes, made up funny hashtags, and never did our work. But I know why you wanted me. There's two obvious reasons.
    1. To leave your girlfriend and not have to be single.
    2. So you could have sex.
    I wasn't meant for anything more. You said you loved me and I believed you. I knew you were going to hurt me from the beginning but I'm a hormone fueled teenager, what am I supposed to do other than fall for you. Hard. You were the first person to make me smile like that in years. But then.. My birth control just failed. We were gonna have twins. I was scared but I was kind of happy. But then you left me for her and I, being the dumbass I am, attempted suicide and lost both of them. She didn't even treat you right and you didn't treat her right. You wanted the same from her as you wanted for me. Then we just stopped talking. We were strangers again. All we had were awkward looks at each other. But after a few months, out of the blue, you texted me. I didn't know how to react. It was probably the happiest five minutes of my life. We texted for 3 whole days and then you told me what I never wanted to hear. You still love Lizzi and you miss her. I was at the hospital for totally unrelated reasons and I just started shaking but I think it helped me. It helped me see that I can get over you. You're kind of a jerk and I shouldn't still love you. Maybe you do belong with her.

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    Dear Anonymous,

I love you. But I don't trust you. The stuff I have done is wrong, and I am truly sorry. But the way you reacted made me close myself up, hide inside of my emotionless outside. I keep messing up and I keep burying myself deeper. I wish I could approach you confidently, fess up that I am sorry. But I don't. I'm afraid of opening up.

Dear Anonymous(es)

I'm so different from you two. We're practically opposites. Anon 1, why are you always so critical and stubborn? You refuse to see anything from any side of view but yours. It makes you a really hard person to be around. You are also selfish, taking advantage of me trying to be nice to you. Anon 2, you couldn't care less about me. Which is a shame, I can see us being good friends. You don't know your own strength, and most of the time that leads to my upset.

I wish I could redo the past few months, I wish I could forget. But I can't because of the environment I'm in. You three can cope with it, but I'm crumbling, slowly. If there was a way to clear my name, I wouldn't hesitate to do it.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Dear anonymous

how long will it be till you even say "hi" to me again? I'm sick of you pushing aside my existence, you have no idea how that makes me feel at all, do you? It makes me feel utterly worthless, a thorn by your side. It makes me feel like bleh. I'm sorry for what I did, but I just wish you'd talk to me again.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Da,

So I was derping around, and found this little gem.
    Dear Anonymous
    And I thought instantly of you. It makes a lot of sense D: I really hope you enjoy Saturday. It's your day, even if you don't know it yet <3

srinator

Sometimes you totally make me feel useless and make me wanna bang my head to the wall. Please stop treating me so, we all have our limits and i am close to an emotional breakdown. If you test me anymore i am going to fail and fall. So please keep your faith in me and we will see how life takes us forward.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

I know what you're trying to do, but it isn't working, you can't break me any more than I already am, maybe change your target? Heh, maybe you'll have more luck messing them up than me, but just remember, if you do anything stupid, I'll take that as a challenge to do something even dumber.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Dear Anon(s)
    What you've done is taken away my pride, joy, confidence, and sense of self-worth. It's horrible to be suddenly tripped and slammed into the ground. It's horrible to have come so far only to be crushed again. It's not okay to be treated as if you have no value as a person, to not be consulted for things even directly involving you. Intense emotion is expressed in a multitude of ways- it's soul-wrecking to pour your heart into something just to end up with negative return.
    Did you know intense emotion, empathy, and sympathy are theorized to be characteristic of Aspies? But so are sensory issues. And to perceive something so strongly often causes one to shutdown or lash out, especially if one struggles to communicate what one feels. Or has no-one to communicate it to.
    Did you know it's been a struggle to become confident enough to speak to anyone on any level? I still feel like I put myself at risk every time I express myself. There's not a specific fear, just a persistent fear that something will go wrong. That people will turn on me, that people will hate me, I don't know. I'd say it's an irrational fear, but it's been proven to be rational time and time again. Makes it very difficult to connect with people. Or, you know, do anything. A crippling fear of being negatively judged leads me to do nothing most of the time and just hate myself all the more for being useless and incapable of anything worthwhile.
    But I didn't do nothing this time, did I? I built something great. I cheerfully poured my heart into it. I fought my own fears and misgivings to do what I knew would work. I convinced myself to put so much effort into it, because I knew it would be worth it. I had to fight my own self every time I brought something up, every time I offered my opinion, every time I tried something new. And I did a lot of that. Most things worked out alright, but some things utterly failed. But for once in my life, I was at a point where I could tell myself it was okay. Because I could just try another thing. I don't think you understand how hard it was to convince myself of that.
    But was it worth it?
    Was it worth it to grow to that point only to be cut down once again? People tend to say it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. But is it really? Is it really worth it to do something you can be proud of only to watch it all crumble before your eyes? Sometimes people say that if you've reached that point and fallen, you can certainly get there again. But is it worth it to try if you're just going to fall again? It hurts to fall. Is that hurt worth all the work to get so high in the first place? The higher you climb, the further you fall, after all. And the further you fall, the more it's going to hurt.

Especially when no one's there to catch you.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

I'm sorry things had to end this way even though you don't believe me. We didn't agree on practically anything which makes me sad because we both believed we were in love. Later you will hopefully find out you were in love with the thought of love and will find someone who is right for you. I think weed is fine and you couldn't have ever changed that I am sorry but normally when my mind is made up it does not change unless someone has good proof that I am wrong. I will remember all of the good times that we have had together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back