• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

Why the hell are you letting your parents rule your life to this extent? Honestly, I don't know what to do now. Either we all meet tomorrow, but you can't make it. Or we all meet Sunday, and I can't make it. I want to be selfless and let you be able to go. After all, you haven't gone to any of the stuff we've gone through during Ramadan. You've missed out on a whole lot. But a part of me, the a selfish part, doesn't care. This is might be my last chance to be able to see her, to be able to say goodbye. I know not giving you that right is messed up of me. But I can't help it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anon,

I have to admit that your voice is now the song of the day. I just can't get over how...amazing your accent is! Don't mind me, it's just new to me. xD

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Dear Anon,

It's been difficult between the both of us the past few weeks. But we decided to work this out so we can become like how we used to back then. I just want you to realize how hard I'm trying to keep us together but you don't seem like you're trying one bit. It's hard for me, knowing you don't care about this as much as you used to but you said you wanted us to go back like how we used to. But in order to do that, you gotta make an effort too. Right now, it seems like I'm the only one giving my 100% on this, while you just don't do anything. What you did really broke me into a thousand pieces, but we talked and talked and talked about it to the point where we decided to keep this going, but if you keep thinking about what you did, things between us will never be like how they used to. We gotta get past that incident and move on with our lives so we can both be happy like before.
I just want you to show that you really care about this and that you just didn't say that to make me happy. I don't know if you realize everything I'm doing right now for you, but I know you're not trying half as hard as I am. I just want that to change from you.
If just can't wait till everything goes back to normal.. because I know when that happens, everything will change for the better between us. This incident taught us a lesson and that will strengthen our relationship for the future.
I just miss how you used act with me.. it really hurts to know that your feelings for me isn't the same...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear Anonymous...
I was unsure if I should talk about that topic until you say it out, that I'm feeling comfortable of saying it since then. Thanks again for being my inspiration, Anonymous.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I am going to call you back this week and see if we can meet up. I really don't know who you are and you don't know me, but it sounds like you could use a little help and I could use a little extra money as well.

TY

Im kinda in a huge dilemma at the moment. I left a IRC chat i kinda tend to go back to, but i swore i would never go back to it. Its tearing me apart and i have no idea what to do...

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm really sorry I haven't been giving you the attention you want, but the fact that you live far away from me now doesn't help out our relationship with one another. I can't be giving you attention all the time like you want, but understand that you'll just feel even more lonely without me. I didn't dispute your reasoning simply because I don't care about you, but because I want you to feel happy and not have to deal with my apparent selfish attitude.

Sirfetch’d

Wow its been a while, but I really wish I could see you. I know things aren't ideal between us, but I think that we should give this another shot. Idk, it is just a gut feeling, but I think that things will be even better next time around.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please notice me even through my terrible sunburn. I'd really like to talk to you, but I just don't know what to say or how to start. I consider myself a smooth person till you show up. So maybe help me out and say hi sometime? :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm 21 years old I can take care of myself. If I want to go out at 8pm I should be able to. Quit sheltering me. I'll be safe.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I just want to let you know how amazing and special you are. You may not even realise it, but many people respect and look up to you. You are amazing. Sorry for being so shy around you, I can never get my words out when you're around.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I get the feeling that our opinions towards people is starting to slowly distance ourselves away. Yes, I understand you hate *said* person but...I think *said* person is really awesome and should be given a second chance. You have a choice though and I'm not gonna force you. You know I'm just a text message away.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Dear Anon:
Man, I really want to talk to you, but we never seem to get the time anymore. I know that we both have rather different lives, but eeehh. . .

Dear Anon:
Seriously, I'm sorry, but I'm kind of suspicious of you. There is no way somebody like you exists.

Dear Anon:
I actually really want to talk to you, but I'd feel like a jackass because of my current reasons. . .

Dear Anon:
You piss me off on a daily basis. Even worse, you don't even know why, and when I tried to tell you, you blamed me. Seriously, what the ****?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

You know I love you, but holy ****ing christ, when I ask a question and you just don't answer and go on talking about something brand new, and my question is clearly still there, it pisses the hell out of me. You know I hate being ignored. At least, you should.

Sirfetch’d

Ehhhhhhhh, it's been about what a good month since we really talked? I know that you are busy, but can't you find 5 minutes to spare? :\ I would for you.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I just hope you're doing alright.

Dear Anonymous,

You're always in my heart, no matter how long we go without talking. Just remember that if ever you feel down or forgotten. Cause you're not.

Dear Anonymous,

I almost touched your arm and I totally should have. lol

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Dear anonymous,

You're such a brat lmfao. It's fine if you don't want to have people in your life anymore; I can respect that. It's just that you're trying to martyr yourself and grab unwanted attention. You're talking about how you don't want to be a nuisance to anybody, and I've had you in my social circles for years lmfao if I thought you were a nuisance I would've removed you a long time ago. It's also inconsiderate of you to be asking people to consider your feelings when you obviously haven't taken the time to consider the feelings of other people. Boo bloody-ho if we aren't besties or anything I still enjoyed having your presence in my life and rather than being all PA and whiny about how you don't feel appreciated you can act like a goddamn adult and take some responsibility and actually talk to someone and be forthright.

If you didn't like my company you can a) be upfront about it but if you did like my company then you're acting like a complete child and you certainly don't deserve it anymore.

P.S: You pissed off a bunch of people have fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back