• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Stop with all of this hacktivist collective shit, it's getting on my nerves. All of these jackass nobodies who have $20 to blow on a Guy Fawke's mask at a costume shop are making you look stupid. That's not the old Anon I knew. You were cool when you were green, now you're all like "lets save the world next week guise!" and it's so newfaggish it's not even funny. What? DDoSing for equality? I mean, I could understanding fighting the corporate asshole dickheads for being money-grubbing Ferangi with our internets, but all this pussified shit you're doing has got to stop. You were hated and feared before, and now you're a joke. With /b/ gone it's time for you to get your shit together and cause a ruckus for all of these NORP fucks who think you're "cool." Because let's face it - you could get hit by a bus tomorrow. Go on, have a fag!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Dear anon,

Now you've said that you'll go, after already making it clear that you're got every intention to hang out with the usual suspects during that special week. It's a shame how quickly you can change your mind. It's people like you that make me reluctant to socialize amongst peers my own age.

Dear anon,

I'm convinced that I'm better off on my own. Sure, the loneliness can be a killer, but I'd rather spend my time doing what I like than wasting it to hang out with acquaintances that can throw me under a bus whenever the mood takes them.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Is it a sign of my reluctance to move on that I'd still not regret a tattoo of your mark? Does it mean I haven't moved on, that I would still feel sad being physically branded with your problem?

I don't know what's wrong with you that despite everything we did, you still play around, and try to go and court every soul you run into. Did it not mean as much to you as it did to me? Was I really the only one who was loving, and you thought of it as something more basic? Surely you saw how I took it. I don't know how you were able to drop it at a moment's notice and leave me entirely, with what we shared. Maybe you weren't so helpless after all. Maybe I set aside my everything for a falsehood, and you never told me. You lied.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm so sorry. I consider you a friend, and I really didn't mean to hurt you, I was just joking around. I deleted the clip and everything, I wasn't aware of how much you were embarrassed about it. They say you have a tendency to overreact, and you'll get over it. I feel like shit, and I'm so sorry. I hope we're cool.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

If I could go back in time, I'd never have said such horrible things to you after we had such an incredible time that weekend. To this day, I believe that you could have been the one, but I destroyed it because of my own freakin' insecurities. Maybe you'll forgive me someday, but I doubt it. It's been 3 years, and you still won't even talk to me. I deserve it.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Dear anon,

That "lazy idiot" won't fail in life like you did, and will take care of you in a decade or two, so shut your ignorant mouth.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I don't understand how you can change so quickly. It's officially been a year since you left and the amount of serious arguments we've had is ridiculous. You're this outrageous trendy ass chick with a bitter attitude towards your so called friends but I'm the only one who can see it. You've turned everybody against me just for the hell of it and I have no proof to show that you actually have but we both know that you delete certain messages where you pretended to like me which makes it look like I'm practically bullying you.

I guess people change.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
    Dear anon,

We haven't been talking for long but I honestly feel like you're that one person I've always been looking for. That person I've always been wondering if I'd ever find... I've gone through so many people, hoping they'd work out, but it never happened. It's been years now but I've found what I'm looking for.

I don't know if you felt it, but when we started talking it felt like we had been best friends forever. You're so nice to me, you get me and I get you, and I always want to talk to you about any old thing without the fear of being myself. It's one of the best feelings ever.

They say once you come across a good friend, to hold onto that person. I'm just hoping you feel the same way too.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Dear Anonymous 1,

My dirty little secret is not in fact; dirty, little or a secret anymore. I wasn't kidding about my identity then, and I'm not kidding now. I just wish you would just accept me for who I am, and not who I used to be. I grow, change, and even mature! But how could you ever see that, you were still hanging on to that image of me as I was younger, too young yet to even fully comprehend or understand what was dawning before me in a fiery blaze before me. I'm not little anymore. I'm not stupid. I'm an adult now.

--

Dear Anonymous 2,

You act betrayed, like you could never expect me to do as I did. I am sorry that I had to do what I did, but I cannot abide it when someone threatens me. I've been kicked to the curb too many times, for far more. Don't think you can come back and take control. I only make peace for my own sanity, it means little more than that. I'm not a confrontational person at heart; but I WILL bite back if pressed on.

I'm not angry or anything. I rarely ever am. Just don't make my life stressful and we will be OK.

--

Dear Anonymous 1,2 & 3

I am me. Let me be me. If you do, you shall eventually see my inner beauty. I've forsaken societal expectations that disrespect me as a person. Accept that now, and all will be fine. Refuse to do so at your own expense; when I do move on, I won't look back with any regrets or try to remember those who couldn't accept I was changing. Believe me, I remember, and I do keep tabs. I may be sweet, and forgiving, but that doesn't make me dumb or naive.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    DA,

What you call 'knowledge' is sickening. What you name to be 'learning' and 'informative' is nothing but point-blank repetition of spoonfed information with a heaping helping of conformist brainwashing. Do me a favour and don't ever tell me that I'm there becoming any more intelligent by the day, okay? "Education" does not make smart people by any stretch of the mind, and in the case of public school it's doing exactly the opposite. I don't know how many times we've gone round and round with the school system not understanding how closed-minded they are, and that it's the very reason them and I clash to begin with.

I know what fucking biology is, thank you very much. Don't insult me calling it life science, or geology Earth science, or astronomy space science, or a pie chart a fucking circle graph. This isn't third grade, I'm a senior next year. Oh, by the way, I caught that thing with the numerical accuracy you threw in there. In high school it's "A figure's accuracy is only as precise as it's least precise measurement" is code for the second grade concept of "a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link." You're getting on my nerves with this, and also that 'pick out the faulty pro-teacher-wage-raise argument' question that had no place in a writing pretest. Stop that.

Just know... this is nothing but a tedious chore. A diploma is what I'm here for. The material can bite my ass.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    DA,

Pllleeeeeaaaassseee, let me buy this laptop from you for scrap. I want it so bad, you don't know how much of a bind I'm in.

I really hope the $150 repair fee is steep enough for you to take $50 for it. I know it's a rather nice computer, but I don't have the money for a lease deal or to purchase a PC.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry to tell ya this story has changed my perception of you. Maybe having a relationship to try it on was not a good idea. I loved you so much for many years and dropped off the possibility that one day you would wake up and ask me out. When this day happended I was sorta the happiest man ever. But all these changes in your personality freaked me out and I didn't know how to manage this out. I decided to stay because I had feelings for you but you totally broke my will and asked me for more and more attention. This day you eventually left with another KIND GUY THAT GIVES YOU MORE ATTENTION made me totally bitter, and then I understood how wrong I could be all these years. All that you showed me as friends, and that pleased me, all of this was just a mask to hide your egocentric and pathetic perception of love, or should I say "heart enslavement". I'm still struggling with my wish to get some news from you, or talk to you, I'm still sad for not having you on my side, because of these damn feelings. Also I regret all that things you showed me these last years and how you eventually were my confident. You now know more about me than even my best friends.... All this wasted. But HONESTLY, knowing you dark side, I feel free with you out of my life, and I will keep on ignoring you even if this makes me suffer for a while. Fuck you!

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    dear anon,

i miss you soo much. it's weird to think you've been gone so long. i'm graduating in a year and i can't think of one thing i wouldn't give to have you there. i remember the day i heard the news, i thought they were kidding. i mean i saw you not even seven days before your passing, i cried so much. your funeral was the worst, i couldn't breathe. i remember last year at my uncle sidney's funeral we went to the same graveyard. we knew you were buried around there but we didn't see you. under the cloth where we were standing was your grave. i felt bad because i cried for you rather than uncle sidney. you were my favorite uncle and i don't think i'll ever replace you as my godfather. i really needed to get that off my chest, i love you.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    DA,

I wish you didn't cry for help and then kill yourself. Every time I hear Awolnation I get reminded that you're gone, and I'm reminded of all the idiocy, anger, hurt, and horror that went on with my father and his demon of a "life-partner". That's not fun for me. I just want to listen to music.

Years
    aye da,

it kind of sucks that we don't really have a connection or anything. i feel like every time i've tried to start up conversation or befriend you, it just goes cold in a matter of minutes. that may be my fault for having such a hard time with you, for which i have no idea, but it would be awesome if we became closer, started to talk more, maybe hung out outside of school and tennis, at least a few times before you graduate. i have some pressing questions i'd rather say face to face, like how do you still look so pretty after three hours of practice. i'm always sweaty and gross af

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
    Dear Anon,

Is it me? Like...I don't know what to think anymore. I miss the hell out of you and I worry for you and I care so deeply for you. I feel so lost because all i think about is you and It hurts to not hear from you at all...

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

The feelings I have for you are even more odd when I know I hate people like you that are rich and believe they have all world's knowledge. Your arrogance is at its highest level, and your political values are mislead by soppy feelings, as all of your boho companions' are... But on another hand you fascinate me and I'd like to talk with you for hours about various themes and after that I would like to take those lips of yours mine.

I hope I can meet you in other occasions than work because I'd like to share a drink with you, listen to good music and have a walk on the seaside eventually. I have so much to learn from you.

I guess you're not doing that good with this 2-monthes relationship you have with this boyfriend who have been traumatized by a psycho ex and I still have hope that you could have interest in me, by every possible way. I'll work hard for this.

Finally, I had a psycho GF also. But I'd pleasantly give you a shot, for sure, without identifying your attitude to hers every time you're clumsy with my feelings. What your BF is doing is not cool, and it means he's not ready to handle you.
    xoxo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back