• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Note Mafia [Game Over]

Years
  • Right then, this confirms that Light knows who has the Soichiro role however he was unable to kill him tonight.

L has also discovered the identity of Misa by the looks of things, although Misa seems to have found Watari looking at the day post.

We've also learned that there are fake broadcasts, so I'm really not sure whether or not I can trust this one or not. Although I'm leaning towards it being true. Right now I have a couple of suspicions, though apart from the obvious I don't have any realy evidence to back them up.

Since I want to see if anyone agrees with me though, I'm feeling that Orpheus (obviously), Nagi and maybe Sopheria are kind of suss.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    ^ if Misa has found Watari then L should just command Watari to kill her and rid Light of his eyes.

Seems like the obvious choice, with a fake broadcaster it means we can't make the wrong decision.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Interrogation​

Post questions you'd like to ask to Seth Rollins. I will select suitable questions and relay them to him. Keep in mind, however, that he may answer however he wishes, or not answer at all.​

Years
  • Another broadcast huh? I'm gonna venture to believe that this is a real one. A seemingly infinite amount of fake broadcasts seem to be way too OP especially during this stage of the game and I can't see a GM allowing that in any Mafia game.

Also where did the Sopheria suspicions come from? I must have missed a post I guess cause I don't remember anything bad about her.

[Arrest] Orpheus
    At least for now. Just by going off of how a GM runs a game.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I'm also curious to see how Orpheus will answer this, though I doubt there's anything he can say to make himself less suss so...

[Arrest] Orpheus

Honestly, I had forgotten he was even in this game @_@

Yukari

There's only one way to find out if the above is true or not...

ORPHEUS, ARE YOU AN IDEALIST? IF YOU DON'T ANSWER THIS, YOU ARE CONSIDERED AS SUSS
    Yes I'm an Idealist.

I'm pretty sure that no matter what I say I'm going to get lynched this phase, and even if I didn't L would probably have Watari kill me so w/e.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • [ARREST] Orpheus Well then that clears up that. But we still need to ensure a way to know which broadcasts are real and which are fake, for future phases. :(

Also, if someone can fake broadcast, but L can only broadcast once - then the fake broadcaster should also only be able to once? Otherwise that is way too in favour of the mafia. :/

Yukari

[ARREST] Orpheus Well then that clears up that. But we still need to ensure a way to know which broadcasts are real and which are fake, for future phases. :(

Also, if someone can fake broadcast, but L can only broadcast once - then the fake broadcaster should also only be able to once? Otherwise that is way too in favour of the mafia. :/
    Or you could, you know, not believe every broadcast.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • [ARREST] Orpheus
    I guess this might be misa, so I don't think anyone important should be the hammervote.

And since they're probably going to kill Watari tonight he's probably going to shoot someone... and L is proably going to order him to shoot someone.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    If Orpheus is an idealist we could just assume that that was an L broadcast - he can only do it once so anymore than come out could be fake.

Of course this means L, even if he didn't send this one, should refrain from using an announcement anyway as we'd just ignore it.

Last edited:
    Back