• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Chibi-chan said:
    No, I don't think so...exept that time me and Deviruchi commented on your sarcasm XD

Hmm.. I didn't really count that as being bullied..

Max- Of course KSP can be both Kikyo and Kagome..

EDIT: Mr Missing- Ya' may have been here for the longest.. But we all got more posts than ya'.. MWAHAHA!!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Chibi-chan said:
    Uh....I barely see you post. When I do, you either repeat something, say something bias, or...do random stuff like this. Also, lets compare postcount. I win! XP

and lets check MotM for Hands off Keyboard....Me>you I WIN AGAIN! 8D

OWNED
    Waiit.. I'm being bullied now! YAY! I'M SO AWESOME!! WHEEE!!

At least my obnoxiousness, blockheadedness and thickness is more then yours. ^____^ I'll usually have something random to call you back.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    O.o;; Eh.. Mayl can be both people at the same time??

By the way Chibi-chan.. I've been here for a less longer time than j00. I PWN'D YOU BACK! =3
    Biography:
    I was a member of PC since around 2003, and I've been coming and going since then. Thats just all you'll want to know now..
    OWNED BY YOURSELF
    don't mess with muah ;x

Mr.M: I still posted more. OWNED

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Waiit.. I'm being bullied now! YAY! I'M SO AWESOME!! WHEEE!!

At least my obnoxiousness, blockheadedness and thickness is more then yours. ^____^ I'll usually have something random to call you back.
    o.0 Yes...be happy I talk to you.
    Too bad you can't put your accounts together! D:

I off. night~

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    If you add up all of my posts from all my accounts.. I RULE J00!! ^_____^

Eh?! How much will the total posts be??

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    No idea what the total is.. Chibi ish also lucky I don't go evilly weird on her. =3 Bye!

Of course.. Chibi ish a very lucky girl..

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Fls4eva said:
    Of course.. Chibi ish a very lucky girl..
    Well um.. you're lucky too, you haven't seen me weird either. BY THE WAY.. how'd that thing with that guy go Flissy? Remember you said that he left and you had to .. *cough* tell him?

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Well um.. you're lucky too, you haven't seen me weird either. BY THE WAY.. how'd that thing with that guy go Flissy? Remember you said that he left and you had to .. *cough* tell him?

I'm lucky too.. yes.. I told that guy and he told meh he had a small teeny-weeny crush on meh too.. He said he will come back and visit whenever he can.. And he gave meh a kawaii little plushie.. Isn't that sweet??

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Plushie of what? =3 Awesome.. a happy ending! *waves arm around* Omigawsh look! Its Evelina-chan!

Meh.. not telling ya'.. *waves* Hi Miyu-chan.. How's your ponies??

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Heh, Evelina left. Hopefully she didn't read about our scheme to wipe out her pretty ponies... XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Jack O'Neill said:
    Heh, Evelina left. Hopefully she didn't read about our scheme to wipe out her pretty ponies... XD
    WHAT SCHEME? I wanna be in it! Like, Jack, do you ALWAYS have these awesome random evil plans and schemes?

Jack's Evil Imperial Army of D00M unite!!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • *twitch* Meh.. you do know you'll have drool all over your keyboard, don't you Dakota? Your keyboard will also die, 'cause it ate your poisonous drool. Evil.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    WHAT SCHEME? I wanna be in it! Like, Jack, do you ALWAYS have these awesome random evil plans and schemes?

Jack's Evil Imperial Army of D00M unite!!
    Actually, Alan came up with the scheme, and Flissy and I are his accomplices. Don't tell Evelina, of course. =P

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Jack O'Neill said:
    Actually, Alan came up with the scheme, and Flissy and I are his accomplices. Don't tell Evelina, of course. =P
    'Course not. I'm an accomplice too then. >D We're so evil.. Poor Miyu, her horses will be flying in a special heavenly world soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back