• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2007
    Matty looks more boyish than Mattie though. Even though it's the same name. XD

Years
  • I'm thinking about changing, but I want to be sure before I do it... so I'm waiting a few weeks XD

Ah.... I kind of sort of am. I changed my name at another forum and I'm seeing if it'll work for me. (Of course, I still have to do a full check to make sure the name really isn't taken.)

Who else likes the name Arielle? 8D *shot* XD

I don't.

Aww, guess I'll have to do it myself. XD

I'm the only one, aren't I? </3

Yep. XD

I think "Mattie" sounds better. It has a nice ring to it. Or you could go with "Matty". XD

Matti > Matty > Mattie XD

I don't know, Matty is kind of cool. XD

Years
  • Well, perhaps then it doesn't sound so bad.

But when I think of it... it just seems so strange. Maybe it's a cultural difference too? *shrug*

...putting my music player on super fast speed makes the bands sound super hyper and cool. 8D /random

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmm.... I do that sometimes with my music; it sounds like rap XD
    Anyone here heard of canon rock??

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yup. When you mentioned it on MSN the other night. And I've heard Trans-Siberian Orchestra's version. XD
    Anything that they touch turns to gold, the first thing from them I ever heard was their version of Carol of the Bells, which was pretty damn awesome.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Anything that they touch turns to gold, the first thing from them I ever heard was their version of Carol of the Bells, which was pretty damn awesome.

I've seen them live twice. You're right...they're simply incredible.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    You've seen them live? Lucky! XD I eventually plan to see them, hoping to be able to go next year when they come back to my city.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • You've seen them live? Lucky! XD I eventually plan to see them, hoping to be able to go next year when they come back to my city.

Yup. I was supposed to see them three years ago, but we had a blizzard and we couldn't make it. Then I saw them the two years after that. I wanted to go again this year, but I had a trip to NYC already planned when their tour dates came out. I definately recommend getting to one of their shows if you get a chance. It's a hell of a show. =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I've seen videos of their shows and I know a few people who have gone to them a couple of times, they all say how good the shows are. Not to mention the various professional reviews that say how amazing their shows are supposed to be. When I found out they were going to play here, it was already too late to get the tickets, so I'm aiming for next year.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I've seen videos of their shows and I know a few people who have gone to them a couple of times, they all say how good the shows are. Not to mention the various professional reviews that say how amazing their shows are supposed to be. When I found out they were going to play here, it was already too late to get the tickets, so I'm aiming for next year.

Nice. Yeah...thier tickets sell like crazy. Every time they come to the city near me they put on like 3 shows and they all sell out. I doubt there's another band/show/whatever out there that could pull that off right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back