• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nice. Yeah...thier tickets sell like crazy. Every time they come to the city near me they put on like 3 shows and they all sell out. I doubt there's another band/show/whatever out there that could pull that off right now.
    There are probably a few faster selling ones, but I remember reading an article that said TSO's 2005 tour was the 5th highest selling in the entire world. The tickets here were sold out well over a month before they even came here.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    TSO stands for Trans-Siberian Orchestra - I personally have never heard of them.

I guess I could've asked Jae over MSN at least once.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Jae doesn't know who they are either, so you're out of luck.

Good thing there's wiki!! Here ya go, Ray...and anyone else that hasn't heard of TSO. XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I have never heard of this TSO either...
    *goes to check link*

Oh, I see... I think I've seen one of those albums being sold in the Philippines. Not too sure, though...

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • OMFG YAY~~

My friend I got a DEATH NOTE!! X33
    I think I'm going to spazz~~~~~~~
    Heh, I'm up to chapter 8 in the manga and I'm still emo over L's death...this brightened me up a bit :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    What do you mean "I got a Death NOTE!!! X33"?

Like, a copy of the manga or something, or some stationary?'

Poor L :<

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    My friend doesn't want to see Death Note: The Last Name cause I accidentaly spoilt the ending to her... Whoops.

She's in love with L...

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Nope, she hasn't read it. She just started after watching the first movie.

I want to go and watch the second movie now, since it's out in the cinemas here in Thailand... But I don't want to go alone ;-;

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well at least it's in the cinema's there. I'm gonna have to resort to downloading it ... again, since I downloaded one with no english subtitles XD

I'll be able to watch it, but it'll be a pain.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    XD I did that once. I downloaded a Japanese movie with Spanish subtitles O_o I forgot which one, but since I wasn't bothered enough to download it again, I just asked my brother to translate xP

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • XD I did that once. I downloaded a Japanese movie with Spanish subtitles O_o I forgot which one, but since I wasn't bothered enough to download it again, I just asked my brother to translate xP

That was natures way of tellimg you that downloading is wrong.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    XD Yeah, I guess so... I try to avoid it as much as possible...

Okay, maybe not really... O-o

Oh no, I actually got the notebook~~~ :3
    Ooh... That's cool =D

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • I prefer to think of it as sharing XD

O.o

Mad! Are you gonna write anyone's name in it? XD

I was actually thinking it was borrowing without permission, but your's sounds nicer.

The last thing I downloaded actually deleted the contends of my laptop. Hence, I hate to download.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yeah, read about that a while ago. I think it also happened in Thailand. It was all pretty cool. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back