• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Back from a tiring sleepover, reading though I can't understand what anyones on about, so what's the current toppy thingieh?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I read about that like yesterday Ray! I was actually thinking of doing it as a prank at my school ^^;

I want to make a look alike one, it'd be soooooo cool!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I read about that like yesterday Ray! I was actually thinking of doing it as a prank at my school ^^;

You should just buy one, they aren't that expensive really. I spent like $10 on mine.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023

haha well as cool as that'd be to do, at my school only a handful of people would get it - everyone else would be like "What the hell?"

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what everyones talking about *Sits in a corner with puppy eyes*

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    No not really, cause they wouldn't really understand it.

But then again, if I left the rules written in there, and then left it lying around, well then it might be fun.

But there's no one in my school that I particularly would want to torment via this method.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    XD, Lets just make up something ourselves, And it doesnt have to have the puppy eyes XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ive never even seen snow,

Now that ive' went ice skating, I'll stick to solid ground.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    No not really, cause they wouldn't really understand it.

But then again, if I left the rules written in there, and then left it lying around, well then it might be fun.

But there's no one in my school that I particularly would want to torment via this method.
    Well, yeah, have them somehow read the rules and it wouldn't matter if they knew what it actually was. It'd be pretty funny.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Oh-Me-Gee I've never ever seen real snow in my life ;o
    Lucky if you live where snow falls in Winter =o

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well, yeah, have them somehow read the rules and it wouldn't matter if they knew what it actually was. It'd be pretty funny.
    heheh yeah.

But that means I have to get a Death Note from somewhere. Maybe I could find one lying around ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    heheh yeah.

But that means I have to get a Death Note from somewhere. Maybe I could find one lying around ;)
    That reminds me of what someone did around here a while ago. Basically the same thing, let some random kid find a Death Note on the floor, it was so funny at first, then the guy sorta started losing it. Oh well, thems the cards life gives you.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think they have snow somewhere, over here in Australia, But I probably am wrong.

Yups, coldness sucks, Warmness is more relaxing.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    That reminds me of what someone did around here a while ago. Basically the same thing, let some random kid find a Death Note on the floor, it was so funny at first, then the guy sorta started losing it. Oh well, thems the cards life gives you.
    Wait. The guy actually believed that he had picked up a genuine Death Note? XDD

I think they have snow somewhere, over here in Australia, But I probably am wrong.

Yups, coldness sucks, Warmness is more relaxing.
    There's snow in Australia - in the Snowy Mountains (I'm being serious).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Theres Snowy mountains? Which state.

I need to learn more about my country o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back