• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
  • My cousin's birthday is on christmas day, which sucks for him because he only gets one set of presents from everyone as "joint" birthday and christmas presents.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2007
    My cousin's birthday is on christmas day, which sucks for him because he only gets one set of presents from everyone as "joint" birthday and christmas presents.
    I'd hate to have my birthday then, because other people would be celebrating Christmas and not your birthday. >_<

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • lolz, my cousin's Bday is on christmas, and my mother's is on the 22nd. Either way, i didn;t get to celebrate my bday ion here cuz it was on August 14th, which was during the downtime :'(

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • lolz, my cousin's Bday is on christmas, and my mother's is on the 22nd. Either way, i didn;t get to celebrate my bday ion here cuz it was on August 14th, which was during the downtime :'(
    It must really stink to have a birthday on Christmas >.<; I mean, people say that you get double the gifts but I'm happy having my birthday in June, a whole 6 months away from Christmas =D

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • thats prob best... you don't have a 'maximum' waiting time.. their both equal (if you don't count the days XD) lol.... but we get my cousin 2x Gifts... cuz were fair :P ;)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • thats prob best... you don't have a 'maximum' waiting time.. their both equal (if you don't count the days XD) lol.... but we get my cousin 2x Gifts... cuz were fair :P ;)

Thats nice, at least its double the presents then the normal. But waiting once a year to get a batch of pressies isnt as appealling as separate days IMO.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Nah, I wouldn't like that either. Mainly because you only really get one celebration instead of two. And the celebrating of the event is the best part of christmas and birthdays. Well, it is for me anyway..Probably because I really never got many presents for either occasion..XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • It just seems to not work out as well as it should. Maybe if it was after Christmas like the 28th would be good. Straight after buying presents selling at half-price because of Boxing Day

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Can anyone find any complaints in B-day's in April..to me it seems perfect..though if I was born in any other month I'd love that XD

Oooh a new prezzie got added under the tree..it's for me!, I assume it will be a CD which I've been begging for all year though..

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • No, April is good. I'm born in March which I find is also pretty good.

You got a present under the tree already? There's nothing under mine yet.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We have like 10..so that made 11..it's not nessacarily all for me though..but it's building up..since theres 10 days til' Christmas XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I know..I'm already planning how I'm going to wake up.

But we are also going to go over Dad's house on Christmas eve so we can get some prezzies early *Laughs evily*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    On the actual Christmas morning your going to sleep in? Ohmaigawd XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I know..I'm already planning how I'm going to wake up.

But we are also going to go over Dad's house on Christmas eve so we can get some prezzies early *Laughs evily*
    How the hell can you plan how you wake up? o.O

Twilight Sky said:
    Why do I have a bad feeling about my Christmas? ...I hate premonitions
    Wow, you sure are an optimistic little person. You'd be great to have around in a life or death situation..XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back