• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Desu~* Ichi-chan Fan Clubby *~Desu~*

Ichikool

D/P Lover
Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yeah, that's Pip-Pip. xD I need to take a break from writing and draw somemore... yeah. OMG! My sketch book is falling apart, first the back fell off, this morning the cover fell off. Good thing there's only a few more pages left... desu. I got a really cool sketch book from my aunt with a really cool back and cover that won't fall off... xD

Anywho, still working on Escapade... slowly.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yay, thank you. xD
    Everything's good, I typed a lot just now in Escapade and my Daddy-o got me a new mp3 player as a late Christmas gift. [He got me a wireless mouse for my laptop but so did my brother so he broght it back and got me a new mp3 player] It's so pretty! And pink! I named her Cherri!

Okay, I wanna try something... I dunno if it'll work. This is a recording of a random moment with me and my cousins while playing Vice City...

Uh. Wait... I'll figure it out... how to upload waves...

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • 6 more days! I can't wait for American Idol, the auditions are the best part...William Hung, we'll never forget you. xD

So what's been up with you?

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yaay, it's less now! xD

I'm good. Regents is creeping up quicker... <_> *shudders* I found out that I also have to take an RCT math regents on the 22. How crappy is that? Waaah...I guess it's okya that it's only two. But in June I'll have three regents to take. And next year I'm supposed to have more I thiink. My freind Woofers was at shcool everyday of regents week last year...

.Aero

Years
  • Are regents like exams? (I asked you once, and you said never mind. xD)

Well now it's 5! Yippee! Do you think a guy or a girl will win?

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Regents are exams you take in high school, cept they're a lot more important. If you fail it, then you take the class over again the next year AND the next course. Like if I failed my biology regents, [and I'm NOT], then I'd have to take Biology agian next year and Chemistry/ last sciency thing class. [Noo... I don't want to have to take chemistry!] Bluuuh. I'm staying after school everyday next week for reviews. THIS is stress... xD;;

Woooho. Heh, right now it's okay. Today, my brother's girlfriend Megan came over today so I stayed upstairs. I drew allll day. Guess what I was drawing too? My Escapade manga, yay me! *Sounds like London* I'll draw more tomorrow too. Speaking of tomorrow, I think we're getting another Nor'easter late in the afternoon tomorrow. But this time it's gonna be snow... I hope there's a delay/canelation on Monday! Delay days have 25 day classes! Block periods have 42 minute periods! Cancelations have no classes! Yay!

I might scan what I have on the manga so far later.
    OMG THREE MORE DAYS! =D

.Aero

Years
  • I'm kind of nervous about high school. In 2 weeks I think, my future consoler will be creating a schedule with me. That'll set my 4 years of high school, so it makes it seem really big. xD I'm so nervous! What do I choose! I don't know if I want to take 3 or 4 years of History or what...I'm gonna take Art...most likely...and there was this other one too...

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Going into high school was scary to think about it but it's not that bad. I guess... The work is tough and rules are more strict, and there's no time for random parties... n_n; You don't always get what you pick as electives! I picked art last year and for this year. Last year I only had it for half the year and none at all this year. Kyaaah... Oh well. It doesn't get you credits anyways. ._.'

Hmm...hmmmmm. o.o; Anyone here like One Piece?

OMG! Flarey-chan, Arrow, and I are in the 7-12 inches of snow range for tonight into tomorrow. xD Kehehe... Might be a snowday.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hi Rio. =]
    Yes you can join. Remember, no spamming please. nn;

EDIT: OMG my daddy-o's prettending to be a ninja with his scarf. xD

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
  • WHAT'S UP ICHI-CHAN!?!?

American Idol is awesome already! The Alexis girl was hillarious! xD I didn't get to watch the episode last night though...and if there's one on tonight, I've already missed half an hour of it. O_o

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Gasp! *Hits your DVD player*
    Hallo! xD I know! That Alexis girl freaking out about Simon? Yeah she was weird. xD I liked that girl named Agella, the one with the little girl with that desease thing. She was good. ^^ And my brother liked that asian regect with the shining white suit... he was weird. Naah, there wasn't anything on on Thursday. I thought there was but there wasn't. So I watched Are You Smarter Than a Fith Grade. Obviously... I'm not as smart as one.

AAAAAAAAAAH. Semester's over. I get a little vacation next week 'cept for parts of Tuesday and Friday. n_n Whoo. Watching One Piece. Why now? Of all the time I knew about, why start watching it now?

Years
  • i like that girl to she's good and the guy in the white suit kinda scares me

ahh i hate are you smarter thaen a fith grader it makes me look like a huge idiot but i like so you want to be a millonar

.Aero

Years
  • My mom was asking why she was so ticked off at Simon, he wasn't even that bad to her. I agree.

Hahaha, I'm smarter than a fifth grader. xD All the times I've watched I've known every questions' answers.

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yeah well maybe I'm just dumb! ... ;-; xD I like Jeopady.
    Ya he said nothing bad but she just flipped. n_n' I liked her drawings though. That big guy with the orange suit on the first night was really funny. xD OMG! Youtube has it!:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=g1P1pBxmUHw

It must be terrible to have the judges laugh at you when auditioning. xD

And OMG! Today's Gaara's Bithday!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAARA-KUUUUN! <3333

.Aero

Years
  • He was hilarious xD And today is Gaara's B-day! I remembered of course. xD Go check the Naruto Fan Club. xP

I'm reading Bleach more than Naruto right now. Chapter 20 on Bleach...still a lot to go.

~desu Saba~

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    OMG!

Yo, I have decided to come to this fanclub bearing posts! xD;

Uhm...anyways, I haven't posted here for awhile, so I wanted to drop by and say yo. Oh, and Happy Birthday to Gaara! ^^

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yay! *Tired dance* Hey I saw you today. And yesterday... wow... n_n I like your new banner. Working on my new theme...

Saba, I remembered before you so haha. xD

Back