• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
  • ...Honestly, judging by what I've seen from the leaderboards on YGO games, having something like that would also lead to hackers taking the top spots and keeping a hold of them *points at WonderTomb*. And how fun would that be?

And Nintendo could easily put an anti-hacking system into place. It's not hard for a system to check if it has hacked EVs, abilities, or moves.

People who just like the graphi--*shot*

Nintendo knows that nobody is stupid enough for that. Besides, they've marketed their system as having crappy graphics, so you can't lure people in that way.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • NINCADA WON'T SHOW UP!

I've beaten teh E4, gotten national dex. I walked around Eterna Forest for hours! No freakin nincada showed up!! i did it at night too! i used poke radar 301 times, nothing! any help?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • thanx dude i just caught it ;) My bro put all my nincada on pokemon ranch back in NC and we are in NY, so that doesn't help in my quest for a Shedinja :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    I'm having trouble with the victory road. I'm at the water part now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    I'm having trouble with the victory road. I'm at the water part now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    1. get a map
    2. you need five hms meaning at least two hm slaves i reccomend bidoof and graveler
    i think the hms are rock smash,surf,strength,rock climb, and waterfall
    Make sure your team is at least in the 40s and you won't need recovery items much but bring about 5 hyper potions

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    how the **** do i beat cradidly with my below team, thinking od ditching waterfall for avalanch and dropping shadow ball for ice beam

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • How the hell am I supposed to know? We don't even know the moves of your Pokemon.

Cradily is weak against Ice, Fighting, Steel, and Bug. If that doesn't help you, I really don't know what will: Cradily isn't a very tough Pokemon to kill.

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • Anyone help........ where is the good spot to EV train my TOTODILE for HP-SPD-SP ATCK?
    INFO: LEVEL: 31 NAME: TOTODILE- ATCK: HYDRO PUMP -ICE BEAM - ICE FANG - CRUNCH
    STATS: HP87 ATTCK51 DEF56 SP ATCK49 SPDEF40 SPD46
    and also im not really sure how to EV train so i dont know if my TOTODILE is having an EV train SO PLEASE HELP :D...........

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
  • Anyone help........ where is the good spot to EV train my TOTODILE for HP-SPD-SP ATCK?
    INFO: LEVEL: 31 NAME: TOTODILE- ATCK: HYDRO PUMP -ICE BEAM - ICE FANG - CRUNCH
    STATS: HP87 ATTCK51 DEF56 SP ATCK49 SPDEF40 SPD46
    and also im not really sure how to EV train so i dont know if my TOTODILE is having an EV train SO PLEASE HELP :D...........

If you want to EV train it on H.P battle Shellos or Lv.30 Gastrodon.

If you want to EV train in Sp.Attack. OLD CHEATUE in your best bet. Beat Gastly and Hunter.

If you want to EV train in Speed. Beat Buizel and low level Floatzel.

(If you have Pokerus even more better, you can also equip them with items such as; Power weight, Power Belt that enhance the performance of EV training.)

:16:

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    hey im new here so i wana knowwat r u talkin about now? The DS game rite? r u talkin about lvlin up stats?

This isnt a discussion thread, its a Q&A where people post their individual problems and other people answer them.

andersennavy

Born to be the very best
    Years
  • Go to a Pokémon center and go downstairs, you'll receive it there. You'll get to see your friendcode in your pal pad after you've logged into Wifi.

ya i got my friend code n pal pad a long time ago
    now i forgot how to get back to my pal pad =(
    cuz if i go wi fi the only option is either to disconnect or battle

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • If you want to EV train it on H.P battle Shellos or Lv.30 Gastrodon.

If you want to EV train in Sp.Attack. OLD CHEATUE in your best bet. Beat Gastly and Hunter.

If you want to EV train in Speed. Beat Buizel and low level Floatzel.

(If you have Pokerus even more better, you can also equip them with items such as; Power weight, Power Belt that enhance the performance of EV training.)

:16:

THANKS but how do you know if your POKEMON is EV training?.......

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Answer: It always is. Every Pokémon that you defeat adds to its EVs. EV training (specifically) is attacking different Pokémon to get the most out of these stat boosts.
    EDIT: 550 Posts. Wow, am I old!
    No, not really

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back