• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • where can I cach regirock ,regice and registeel
    You'd have to pay a visit to the Secret Chamber (or something like that) when you have a Wailord and a Relicanth in your party. It's a dive spot in between Pacifidlog and Slateport. When you get there, follow the directions of braille or something. Three doors will open from far away.

Leave the chamber, and you will be capable of catching the Regi's.

Registeel is in a cavern in betwee Fortree and Lilycove.
    Regirock is in a cavern in the sandstorm area near Lavaridge.
    Regice is in a cavern really far east of the Hoenn Region. Get there by SURF.

In Platinum, you can obtain a Movie Regigigas at the movie event. When you get it, some random places will pop up on the map. Those places include three caverns, of Regice, Regirock, and Registeel.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Are these events legit?

i have two events and im wondering about their legitamacy. here they are:

10 ANIV Raikou
    ID: 00010
    Lonely Nature, Feb 26, 2006
    (this next part is what im wondering about...)
    Nintendo World, Apparently had a fateful encounter at LV 70
    (i thought all 10 ANIV events were on GBA, not DS...)

10 ANIV Suicune
    Lonely Nature, Feb 16, 2006
    (same as above Raikou above)

i got these from the same person, so im just wondering... any help?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • i have two events and im wondering about their legitamacy. here they are:

10 ANIV Raikou
    Lonely Nature, Feb 26, 2006
    (this next part is what im wondering about...)
    (i thought all 10 ANIV events were on GBA, not DS...)

10 ANIV Suicune
    Lonely Nature, Feb 16, 2006
    (same as above Raikou above)

i got these from the same person, so im just wondering... any help?

I'm afraid they are hacked. 10 ANIVs can only be from Hoenn. There are no events where their location is from Nintendo World.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    No, they do not. They only lower speed while the item is attached. Generally, you're only using them during EV training so this isn't a problem.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • They are Poké Radar exclusives on that route next to Canalave City. I think it's called Route 218.

Last edited:

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
    Years
  • Ahh, someone please help me. I've googled this problem many a time as I don't quite know what to do. I know about the Underground and all that jazz, all I wanted to know is how to I get to the underground/what routes or places do i use dig to get to that place? And wasn't there a key item related to this, too? how do i use that? I'm sorry if I sound really silly asking this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Ahh, someone please help me. I've googled this problem many a time as I don't quite know what to do. I know about the Underground and all that jazz, all I wanted to know is how to I get to the underground/what routes or places do i use dig to get to that place? And wasn't there a key item related to this, too? how do i use that? I'm sorry if I sound really silly asking this.

The key item is the Explorer's Kit. Quoted from our local FAQ:

Explorer's Kit - Eterna City, inside house directly next to Pokecenter, talk to old man.

Once you have it, go into your item bag and use it like you would any other usable key item. You'll go in no matter where you dig (as long as you're outside), but where you end up depends on where you were, again as noted by our FAQ.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back