• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you get your Jirachi from Gamestop yet?

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
Years
  • Got mine last week, and soft-reset for a good nature last weekend.
    I got extremely lucky, what with 20 soft resets later, I got the Jolly nature I was looking for, along with the IV reading fellow telling me that it was "Outstanding" and it had a perfect IV in speed.
    I'm quite happy. I got my new lead~

And yeah, I know, it's special because it has that crazy special attack Draco Meteor. Buuuuut, I care a bit more about the Lead Jirachi than going for a Special Attacking nature to take advantage of the Meteor.

Of course, I do have two games... Maybe I'll pick up a Special Attacking nature for the second one. o__o

- Tyros

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    im so desperate that its been 3 days since i got it and its already lvl 100 i shouldve saved it for HG :(

Bulbasaur15

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I got mine on pearl,diamond,and,Platnium got one for me and two for friends who can't them because they're lazy

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    just got mine today. too bad its at level 5 tho. oh well. so whats so great about the path it unlocks in the pokewalker?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Still haven't got mine >_<

If I can't get a ride to there later on today, I will be walking a few miles the next day. Must..... get....... Jirachi! :D

bluecat

just another day
    Years
  • Picked him up the other day! I heard it can unlock a path in the Pokewalker when traded, so that's a nice bonus.

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I've got the Jirachi in my Platinum version , waiting to trade it to Soul Silver soon ~
    My Jirachi was timid nature =D
    But it has 0 IV speed. wth

Back