• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Did you scream ''Yes'' or ''No''?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Someone was working on a Team Rocket game hack, and it totally reminded me of that when he asked me again if I wanted to join. When I was younger, I was a hardedge good kid and denied him. Now, I kinda would like to see how they run things.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • Nope. You fail as an evil organization when a ten year old kid completely owns your leader and demolishes your infrastructure. Then it happens again three years later.

Furthermore, who wants to only use Zubat and Ratatta? Nobody

Rather form my own 'team' and work up some actual mischief for the Pokemon world then hang with them.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I just said no; I really just wanted to move on not jam on the a button.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Joining Team Rocket would have been so interesting XD THey'd probably make it harder for you though...XD

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Am I the only one who doesn't remember him asking? I just remember him saying "You could become a top executive in Team Rocket", and then he shuts up and you continue with your journey.

When did he ask if you wanted to join?

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I didn't scream anything, rather I just thought that, 'I know the game isn't gonna let me become the enemy, so I guess I should just select 'Yes' to see what happens.'

:pink_laugh:

c3rad

Grass-Type user
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    Meh, joining team rocket at that point in the game would be kinda boring. You wouldn't get to recapture Silph Co. Which is my favorite part of the game.

Now, if you could become the leader after you defeat Giovanni once and for all, then I would consider it.

Electirizer

Event Tycoon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2011
    I was like Hell Yeah.
    But im too young -__-. I would Steal Blue's Pokemon

weavile77

maste of darkness...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    Knew game would never let me join, so i said no, knowing i would eventually crush their leader like an insect.
    Would luv to head an evil organization (i actually planned it out)
    Team X
    Grunts use steel and dragon types
    Admins use pkmn in eccentric combos (i.e. roserade w/ steelix)
    Purpose: defeat all other criminal organizations (appearing as the 'good guys' in a sense), then assume global dominance.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2011
    Lol I think people are taking this way too seriously - I normally try to say the 'wrong answer' at least once each time... but they don't let you move on... so you have to say no to continue the game - well gutted though! I wanted to join Team Rocket!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back