• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dies Irae (Judgement Day) Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    One couldn't tell who was more angry at the interruption by the small child dubbed Carolyn, Metagross or Raizel. Metagross stood firm however his eyes became a darker shade of red to the point that the eyes became almost black. Luce's summoning of Yoma, a Duskull was surprising to Metagross as well. Ghost types, by his calculations were more difficult to fight due to their various immunities as well as their tendency to cause mischief. Not to the mention that an intelligent ghost could always phase through physical attacks. Therefore, Metagross made a brief pause to plan out his next move, despite the inner rage felt with his cold exterior. Aron's escape from his crushing attack was terrible annoyance and an assault on the pride the steel tank had constructed through the countless battles fought and won. At the same time, the surprising power it had contained in its small frame needed to be tested. Who better to administer the test than a fellow steel Pokemon which such power as Metagross.

Raizel, still weak as a piece of wet paper, was more than pissed off to say the least. The interruption was an insult to Raizel as well. Turning his attention to Carolyn, Raizel stood up with a sharp wince of his face and blurted a broken yet strong statement: "If you are in a rush to die, just volunteer to fight next. I am sure Metagross will some more Pokemon to destroy after this little warmup." However, talking had taken its toll and Raizel grasped his chest tightly. What's wrong with me? I never felt like this before. Whoever is doing this clearly wants me to die, spoke his inner voice. Better end this battle quick...before I pass out and Metagross loses control. No telling what will happen then. Then again, these people will be out of my hair forever. Raizel returned to his attention to the battle before him. Metagross turned to his master, likely seeking advice for combating the ghost type. Of all the types of Pokemon out there, Ghosts were the ones that Metagross had the least experience fighting, hindering his ability to develop a solid battle plan. Use Flash Cannon. At full power, he ordered through a mental channel into Metagross central nervous system.

Facing Duskull and his trainer, Metagross' eyes flashed a bright red light, likely out of the desire to stir fear within their souls. Raising one of his legs, bright white energy began gathering. Soon a sphere of pure energy was developed and Metagross took aim. Placing both Luce and her Duskull in sight, Metagross fired the blast of light. As it traveled, the ground underneath it was destroyed, leaving a trench in its wake. As the blast approached its target, the only thing in both Luce's and Duskull's sight was light. Pure, white light.

Years
    Raizel still looked horrible; even delivering a threat to Greentree was an effort to him. This was starting to annoy Luce, just like everything else was. Couldn't he just stand up and push past it? Had he no pride? Stupid, stupid, stupid,

"So stupid!" she yelled, starting to lose herself again. But now was not the time for irritation to take over. The opponent had begun its move. A huge ball of light burst into existence at the claws of the Pokemon. Steady Yoma... she thought, her feelings instructing her Pokemon. The ball of light didn't seem to be something Yoma could phase through... A strategy had formed in her mind before the devastating blast of light charged its way towards them.

Yoma dived into the ground, becoming an improbable shadow. Turning himself into a shadow to sneak and attack; this was Yoma's own brand of Shadow Sneak. He would slip under the attack and strike up close with Confuse Ray. That was Luce's strategy.
    As Yoma slipped into the earth, Luce was left alone against the approaching ball of light. Simple enough to dodge, just jump out of the -

The faint rumbling from the attack made her stumble; her feet collided into each other; she fell. Luce felt the skin on her palm split on the ground. She gave out a cry of pain, distracting her during the moment she could've escaped in. But it was too late.

The shadow leapt from the ground, a single blot of dark against a seeming wall of light.
    "Yoma!" Luce cried out desperately. The light fazed out in a final brilliant flash, leaving only a crumpled form of her Pokemon. His wispy brown body now seemed empty and flat, propped up by the skull-like face without the familiar eye behind it. "Yoma..." she whispered, tears jerking at her eyes.

It's my fault. I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot. I let him get hurt. Yoma... He vanished back into his Pokeball, I'm sorry Yoma. Her hand stung as she gripped a third Pokeball. Tossing it out, her Swablu, Tyl appeared with a chirp. Tyl looked back at her trainer sadly.
    "I'm sorry Tyl, I- ...Never mind. We have to win. We can win!" she shouted, more to convince herself than her Pokemon. She added her command slightly tearfully, "Tyl, Sing!"
    On command, the little bird Pokemon began chanting a soothing lullaby...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    The plan worked out after all. Both Raizel and Metagross laughed as best as their physical limits allowed. The pain that flowed through Raizel's body prevented a boisterous laugh, instead a small chuckle had to do. Metagross dealt with laughing in his mind. Defeating a small wimp of a Pokemon wasn't a grand achievement. Maybe if it had evolved, it would of been something to display proudly. "How does it feel knowing you could have prevented all of this by simply giving up when you save Metagross nearly kill your pathetic little Aron? You should know your limits little girl. How did you get the notion that you even stood a chance? Maybe I should remind you that another 5 Pokemon each one with a strength comparable to that of Metagross. Stupid girl. Tell you what, I'll end this right now and let you cry yourself to sleep," he laughed. Raizel had already picked himself off the ground once again halfway through his criticism of Luce's actions. He managed to find the spirit to keep himself from collapsing once again. The pain had temporarily decreased, but was far from disappearing.

Luce's last Pokemon was finally revealed and let's say Raizel was less than impressed. A small Swablu came into the picture, looking more depressed than the random Emo kid that sits in the back of the classroom, wondering how his life came to its current point. "That is your last Pokemon? Don't make me laugh," Raizel demanded. But then, it became to make its move. A terrible song filled the air. The wind carried its beat like a mother bearing a newborn child into the ears of Metagross. Well, if he had ears. "Heh, shame Metagross lacks ears. Finish it off with a Meteor Mash," Raizel ordered with the last bit of his strength. The order dished out on two fronts. Vocally, to scare Luce and mentally to actually order Metagross. Raizel's body almost gave out, but with great effort he remained standing for the time being. Much like before, Metagross' claws began glowing, but for a different purpose. Through deduction, the song would not affect Metagross right away. Lacking ears, the sound would have some greater difficulty in putting armored beast to sleep. However, Metagross needed to act fast regardless. After a few brief moments, the claws of Metagross had gathered the energy quota and the attack began. The back two legs as well as the right leg of Metagross released their energy first launching the tank into flight. A few feet away from the singing target, Metagross' left leg proceeded with a punching motion with its glowing metal claw. Swablu's fate was up to the lords above.

OOC: Hope this post doesn't piss you off Shen. After some thinking, I realized Metagross lacks ears. Hard to hear anything when you have no ears. However, if we want to ignore biology, PM me and I will edit it accordingly.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I hadn't posted in the last 24 hours. Yesterday was RMPA championships and I was gone all day. X-File, I am sorry but I may consider Shen's advice if you don't start posting soon...

IC:

Fenton began blabbering about aliens taking her room and random Wizard of Oz characters, and Travis was tempted to trn his iPod up, that was at least until she began talking normally, which Travis secretly thanked God for. Tissues in bras for flatchests? What was she thinking? She was also recovering from her little experience with Kyogre. She began her 'normal' talking after Travis said his part of falling off the yacht.

"No duh..."

Okay...better than Tissues in bras...

"Sorry...I... I'm okay... A little... Drenched... And I can taste sea water in my mouth, which is pretty disgusting...But other than that... I'm okay."

The only advice Travis could give for her sea-water taste in her mouth, was rinse. But he didn't say that, he didn't need to. "Just keep breathing. It may hurt to do so, but soon, your body will get used to the flow of oxygen once again in your lungs."

This also was obvious information. But it was needed for the body to just breath after near death experience concerning the lack of oxygen. Travis knew a lot of survival skills. Not just because of study before his journey with Gill, but being a wanderer in the wilderness taught you more than anything in any book. Travis could survive in a desert alone for a week if he had to. Travis however usually chose brighter decisions that didn't involve harsh enviroments, unless he was choosing to help other trainers that may need help, and this happened a lot in Hoeen.

Fenton began speaking again. "Mmm... What happened... To the others? I bet... I bet Raizel threw a big party when he saw me fall in..."

Travis focused his eyes ahead of himself again. Still no sign of land, or the others for the record. But he wasn't that far behind. He checked his watch real quick. 1:34. Behind schedule since the ship was wrecked oh well.

Travis shrugged. "To be completely honest, I have no idea what's become of the others. Katem's in the back with his pikachu. All I know is that everyone made it off the boat. The staff unfortunetally...is dead. The bridge exploded which probably is one factor that caused you to go overboard. I'm not too sure. Raziel...God I don't know where he is. But I can honestly say I hope he is okay."

Before Fenton could say anything else he explained his reasoning. "Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of his nasty attitude. Well...I'm no fan of either of your attitudes, but I am glad he is safe because, well one, mypersonality sort of has that feeling inside where I can't really hate a person. It's complicated. Also, he flew off with Lucia. She was unconsious. But it appeared as if he had no intention to fight Kyogre whatsoever..."

Travis began his short tale of all that happened.

"Katem and his Pikachu began to battle. I sent out St. Anger to help. I don't know if our attacks really did anything. St. Anger is powerful, but he has never faced a legendary pokemon before. None of my team has...in fact the only one I believe who is truely ready to face a legendary pokemon would be...the one I fear to send out amongst you as a group..."

Travis was referring to his pokemon Damageplan. Damageplan was one of his strongest and most powerful. Yes Gill was powerful, but at times, Travis wondered if Damageplan would beat Gill in a battle. He never tested, but one day he might. Damageplan was a pokemon that had faced very tough pokemon before. He brought down a trainer's Dragonite before and barely even sustained a scratch, and that trainer was a very good trainer. Travis was surprised the guy lost to him. Damageplan had even faced a very famous powerful pokemon...the Blastoise belonging to Gary Oak. Damageplan had an enormous disadvantage with Blastoise, considering he was a rock type! Yet when Blastoise attacked, Damageplan took it all and he barely even showed any sign of pain! In fact, Travis almost thought he was laughing. Damageplan rarely lost to anything. Travis beelieved he would use Damageplan if needed but only to face a legendary. The only thing that stopped him from calling it out on the yacht, was that he was not confident in Damageplan's resistance to an ocean, and the yacht was small compared to Damageplan's enormous size which was taller than most buildings in any town.

Fenton stirred.

"A-and my Pokemon... Are they okay? My bag... It... It's safe... Right? Without them... I'm useless- you wouldn't need me in the group, would you? You'd all leave me too, because... She was right... I'm not special like everyone else is... Girls like me don't become heroes, they become mad Skitty ladies...She knew that, that's why she left. Please... Just tell me that you managed to rescue my Pokemon."

Travis put up a calming hand looking at her. "Don't worry, it's right here," he said holding up her drenched bag. "Drenched, but in shape. Nothing's fallen out of it if that's what you mean. I haven't opened it." He gave the bag to her and looked on ahead.

"It was still attached to you, but barely when Gill brought you up. In case you were wondering, Gill was the one who brought you up." Travis said smiling at his Squirtle. "The plans at the moment, as is the group, is in question. I am flying in the direction Carolyn and Raziel flew in. I am expecting to reach land within maybe 15 minutes. You have a smooth ride for now."

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Carolyn watched the battle between Raizel and Luce unfold. Though she would like Luce to win, she knew that Raizel would be the victor. Then Carolyn had an idea, maybe she could challenge Raizel. He would be surprized at her unexpected power. Then, Raizel mouthed her thoughts in the form of a threat, and Carolyn had no choice but to accept. "Okay, Raizel, I will battle you, but you better be prepared. I like a little challenge." Carolyn stared at him with fire in her eyes, but she feared she wouldn't get the battle, perish song was taking it's toll and Raizel's condition was getting worse and worse. What worried her even more is the thought of what Metagross would do if Raizel passed out. She could only imagine it:

Raizel gave a small cry of pain and fell to the ground, as Carolyn and Luce watched in horror. Then, came Metagross. In the pokemon's rage he tore up the beach, spreading sand and rubble all around. Carolyn sent out Slash and was getting ready to mount when the collossal steel type rampaged over in a flurry of speed. Her escape plan was futile, and Metagross ended up crushing both Carolyn and Slash.

She lay on the sand in pain, some of her ribs were broken, and so were her legs. Blood was streaming everywhere from the aftermath of the pokemon's rage. Luce was in a bit better condition, but was also lying on the hard, unforgiving ground. Carolyn knew she would die, but then, in the clutches of death, a shamin came and healed her. Everyone lived happily ever after, except metagross.Like that is ever going to happen.

Carolyn forced the thought away and began thinking of a battle strategy. Her pack was well balanced, so she figured that any pokemon Raizel could send out she could find a counter to. This was one upcoming battle that she wouldn't, couldn't, lose.

Years
    OOC: "Consider Shen's advice"? Heh, I like the crooked advisor.
    Anyway, lots of Pokemon don't have visible ears. We can assume that they have either internal ears or hear with their whole body (a possible explanation for steel Pokemon). I'd say you should make it so that it simply overcame the song due to its own power, but I wouldn't worry overly much about it now. Just keep it in mind for the future.

Tyl noticed the movement whilst singing and abruptly stopped. The enemy Pokemon launched itself at her, claw glowing brightly to deliver its signature attack. Mere moments before impact. Desperately flapping her wings in that moment, Tyl made to avoid the attack. It was life or death.

She heard the air singing, screeching as the claw barely missed her. However, the sheer power behind the attack, the vicious intent behind it gave it a greater area of effect than just the claw. She felt her small body being picked up by the energy and was tossed to the earth, which erupted into an applause of dirt to welcome her.

"Tyl!" Luce cried helplessly as the small bird lay motionless on the ground. No, no, no! This isn't supposed to happen! She thought as she rushed to the Swablu's side. "Tyl, Tyl! Wake up! Are you okay?" Tyl gave a soft cross between a chirrup and a cough. She was alive. But out. Reluctantly, Luce returned her.

Her previous anger and irritation had evaporated, instead replaced by fear. She was going to lose. Raizel was right; she was just a stupid girl. A mere fleck of dust trying to resist a hurricane. She was doomed to lose. Retrieving Ko's Pokeball, she prepared for her final stand. Her confidence gone, her spirit fading, a well of emotion already overflowing...

I'm too weak, I'm too weak, I'm going to lose!

"Ko..." she said faintly as he appeared, "I- We-"

"Ar!" Ko barked at her, silencing her. He knew what she wanted to say, but he would not allow it. He would not surrender. Ever. Lucia was his charge and he will do anything to protect her. He turned his fierce eyes against his opponent. The Metagross and its demented trainer. They made Lucia cry. They would pay.

Just like before, he charged forward to ram his opponent. But something was different this time. His head was rigid, strong. A memory had been triggered within him; an attack. He leapt forward to ram the armoured foe with a powerful Iron Head.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: Made a quick edit so too fix some mistakes and more vividly describe Raizel's injuries. I changed the broken rib story to having severe impalement.

The fall of Swablu was pathetic to say the least, mostly due to the fact the attack made by Metagross never made direct contact. Instead, the ferocity emitted by Metagross caused it to collapse. The concept was hard to wrap around being far too abstract for either Raizel or Metagross to actually understand. Luce resorted to crying and mourning for the loss of Swablu was within inches of death. The Grim Reaper knocking on the door demanding the Pokemon's soul. Metagross would happy to oblige but before he could commit to the act Luce recalled her dying Pokemon. As she sat there, weeping for her dear life, Raizel's attention was temporarily redirected to Carolyn who seemed more than happy to accept Raizel's offer to help her walk into Death's cold embrace. As interesting as it was, he ignored her for the time being, favoring finishing the current affair.

Seconds later, Ko the Aron stepped up to plate. Luce's current state of being was lifted back to its original, combative state. A small smirk streched across Raizel's face as the battle resumed. So far, Metagross had annihilated 2 Pokemon in 2 moves. The tank was going for a hat trick. However, Aron believed differently.

The small Pokemon charged foreword with greater velocity and strength than before. Its form far more solid and rigid. Metagross through delicate calculations concluded this attack would be far more deadly than before, but it wouldn't be caught off-guard this time. Metagross took a defensive stance, burying the massive legs into the ground, and gripping the Earth in a strong embrace. Aron and Metagross collided with loud screech. Their metallic hides scraped one another. The more massive Metagross deflected the attack, but not without injury. Shards of the strong hide of Metagross fell to the ground like a heavy rain. It had seemed that Aron scarred the great Metagross. A peon struck a lord. A solider shot a general. A man scorned a God. Rage filled the cold eyes. A deep red glow was emitted.

Gathering energy in its legs once again, Metagross leapt high into the air. The power of the jump had caused Metagross to ascend higher than one would expect from the titan. The giant had become an ant standing in a field of blue, but not long after the ant became a meteor. Crashing down to the ground, a powerful Earthquake was released. The ground pulsed and screamed for its life. Rocks were uplifted, the sand whipped up a storm. Trees in the distant collapsed. The entire Earth begged for help. Raizel, unable to read Metagross in the moment, was affected. Falling to ground like everyone else who was human, his previous weakness was greatly enhanced. Rocks engulfed his body, the uplifted ground collapsed before him. Raizel was trapped in a tornado of stone. His body was whipped around and butchered. Lying on the ground unable to move, Raizel did a quick body check. Yeah, I am messed up. I definitely have a broken rib or two, or at least it feels like that. My limbs are slashed up. I think I am bleeding too. he examined looking down and around to his battered body. His beliefs were confirmed. He was lying in a pool of his own blood, due the deep lacerations on his legs, arms, and even head. Raizel's head was marked by a massive cut across his forehead. The blood streamed across his face, causing him to see everything as a red blob. His chest nearly collapsed on itself, due to his damaged torso. After touching and feeling, he realized he did not suffer a broken rib. Instead, a shard from Metagross had stabbed into his side. Oh bitter irony, Raizel thought. The shock-waves from the Earthquake had somehow sent a metal shard into Raizel's side. His arms and legs were sent through a grinder, with more cuts and bruises that he could imagine. Metagross, show restraint next time....

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC: Sad to hear that guy.

It wasn't until she heard the cringe worthy clash that Luce realised that Ko had used a different move. There was no way a Headbutt alone could do so much damage, the impregnable enemy had actually taken a nasty wound.

Is Ko really this strong? She thought in amazement. The small Aron was pushed back from the force of his own attack and skidded to a halt, completely unharmed. He stood calmly against his opponent, unfazed by the Metagross's flashing eyes. So cool... so calm... Ko is just like him...

Suddenly, the armoured heavy tank launched itself sky high into the air. There was that moment: the calm before the storm. A sudden whistling announced the titan's re-entry. Like a meteor, things that he loved to talk about, it crashed into the earth, tearing it asunder in a devastating Earthquake attack. The ground fragmented from the impact, forcing up towering pillars of sandy bedrock. Luce's foot suddenly sunk into the ground as it cracked beneath her.

"Kyah!" she cried out in shock as her body was forced back up by one such thing erupting beneath her. She heard Ko cry out in panic as she vanished behind it. But his time was up too. Two large hunks of earth burst underneath him. The last thing he saw was the sand swirling about him as he was crushed between them both.

Eventually the rumbling stopped and Luce found herself imprisoned by smoke and dirt, yet relatively unhurt.

"Ko?" she called out, "Ms. Greentree? Raizel?" The whole beach had been wrecked. The small hill that overlooked the beach had collapsed, depositing a rock slide onto its charge. Early forebears of the forest to the north had fallen, wounded. The path back to the town had become a maze of cracks and ruptures. "Ko?" she echoed herself. A faint whine called out in response.

Clambering over jutting rocks, her hand still burning from earlier, she traced the noise to a pillar of stone of sorts. As she approached, it crumbled softly away, just enough to give a certain little Aron enough room to climb out. "Ko!" Luce exclaimed. He stumbled towards her weakly. Rushing to him, she swept him up in her arms. He was heavy, but he didn't let that stop her from hugging him as tightly as she could. Tears were burning in her eyes as she felt the Pokemon faint against her.

She had lost.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    ((Just butting in, I'm guessing Steel-type Pokemon without ears would be able to detect vibrations in the air, or something. 8D If my post isn't coherent, just let me know, and I'll edit it tomorrow or something, after I get a good night's rest in my own room, in my own bed. <3 ))

Had she not been concerned about the welfare of her six companions tucked away within their red and white capsules, then she would have scowled, frowned and protested against his remarks concerning her attitude- no way was Fenton as terrible as that idiot Raizel was. Sure, there were issues related to her short-temper, along with the many that were adjoined to her insecurities, but she was nothing like he was. The news of Aipom, Kirlia, Ursaring, Absol, Yanma and Roserade's safety was enough to prevent her from considering Travis' words at that moment, the girl's brown eyes glimmering with gratuity, an expression of pure relief evident upon her face.
    "Oh... Oh my gosh... Thank you so much!" She beamed up at him, taking the soaking wet bag and cradling it as best as she could in her arms before opening it and rummaging through her possessions.. "You really are... You're my hero!" Fenton's smile did not leave her lips, even when she discovered that her PokeGear no longer functioned and her hand-mixed Poffins had been spoilt by the sea water. All that mattered was that she had her team, and that someone had deemed her worthy enough of jumping into the ocean for. Yet this was not quite true, as Travis spoke once again.

"It was still attached to you, but barely when Gill brought you up. In case you were wondering, Gill was the one who brought you up. The plans at the moment, as is the group, is in question. I am flying in the direction Carolyn and Raziel flew in. I am expecting to reach land within maybe 15 minutes. You have a smooth ride for now."

Then she realised, he was bone dry in comparison to her. Blinking incredulously, a red flush blossomed across her still-bruised cheeks as something dawned upon the child-like trainer.
    "Gill as in... the Squirtle?!" She squeaked incredulously, closing the bag up tightly and resting it upon her lap. "A Pokemon?" This could be bad. "Please don't tell me that he gave me the kiss of life..." Fenton grimaced. That would be mortifying for the young woman who was yet to receive her first kiss- after all, there had never been anyone in her life with whom she had shared such experiences with. Of course, she was not about to allude to this (though it was rather unsurprising when taking her personality and opposition to romance into consideration). "And I don't mean that I want to hear that you gave me the kiss of life either!" She added hotly, her happiness becoming clouded by the 'safety mechanism' that was anger as she folded her arms, pouting. "Hmph. If you're not such a fan of my attitude, then you could've just let me drown, but then again, you'd have a guilty conscience, wouldn't you?"

"Fen... You'll have to trust the people you're with."

"Right, right," she waved one hand dismissively to the voice that spoke within her mind. "Sorry. I... I'm grateful that Gill saved me, thanks little guy. And I guess I'm grateful for the ride too... If it's true what you say, that your personality doesn't let you hate people, then that must mean you don't hate me, right? Even though I can be an insolent brat, ninety percent of the time. I can't say if that makes me feel better, y'know. Either I have some redeeming qualities, or you're just such a nice guy that you can't hate anyone. Wait- what? We're following that idiot? Don't you and Little Miss Doolittle realise that he doesn't wanna be part of this group?"

Then again. It would be incredibly amusing to see his face when he realises I didn't actually perish in the ocean!

"Ack! He's got Lucia, hasn't he?" She suddenly realised, snapping to attention. "I get it, we need to rescue her before he does something stupid. After all, he did drug me."

I guess part of trusting people is actually making sure that they're alive for me to trust. She may be bigger than I am, but I dunno. Lucia's only a kid...
    https://www.play-asia.com/paOS-01-49-en-70-3bto.html

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Carolyn saw Luce's swablu faint, it was expected but as always, Carolyn had hoped for the best and getting the expected was a disappointment. Last up was Luce's aron again, and she commanded it to use headbutt, but after the impact Carolyn knew that it must have been iron head. Suddenly, metagross lept into the air with great speed. Seeing the coming danger Carolyn sent out Slash who pulled her up as quick as possible, only seconds before the crashing of metagross's steel armor to the ground. A loud boom signaled the clash of earth to pokemon, and Carolyn's gaze was blocked by a cloud of sand. Luckily she was okay.

When the dust cloud cleared Luce called out her name. "I'm up here, Luce. I'm fine." Then the girl started frantically looking for her little aron. When she found him, it was clear that metagross had won. Carolyn sighed, but was cheered up by the thought that she may be able to beat Raizel. But where was that rich jerk anyway? Carolyn glanced around and saw Raizel, and he was severely injured. He was practically swimming in blood, and a shard of metal had been forced into his side. Though she was not in any way a fan of Raizel, she couldn't stand seeing someone that badly injured and not helping them. Slash was on the ground next to Raizel in seconds.

The wounds were bad, but Slash quickly pulled out the piece of metal. That would help him, but the gash on Raizel's forehead needed to be helped. Carolyn pulled out her oldest, most worn t-shirt from her backpackand tied it around the trainer's head in order to stop the continuous flow of blood. Within seconds the grey shirt was dyed a dark, sticky red. Carolyn looked down at her own body. Ironically, today she had worn her most pale and eaisly stained outfit, and Rizels blood could be seen in patches. Ugh, now I am infested with Raizel goo. Then she thought of something. "Okay Raizel, for the record, the only reason I'm helping you is because I have trouble standing by while someone dies. I still don't like you."

After all the bad wounds had been tended to, Carolyn helped Raizel stand up and leaned him against Slash. "Well Raizel, you still want that battle? If you are well enough to command your pokemon, I'm ready."

SamuraiMaster

Years
    OOC: Sad to see you go X-Files, thx for sticking with the game while you did, take it easy. Let's stay now ppl.

IC:

"Gill as in... the Squirtle?!" she almost squealed as if in horror or something. "A Pokemon?"

"Uh, yeah...Squirtle is a pokemon the last time I checked..."

"Please don't tell me that he gave me the kiss of life..." she said. Travis was about to speak, when she continued. "And I don't mean that I want to hear that you gave me the kiss of life either!"

Travis paused for a moment, trying t ohold back as much laughter as he could. He could not hold back a few chuckles. "No! Don't worry, your lips are untouched...sorry," he laughed, "It's just really funny that you would even think that. However, I did have to press down on your chest to get rid of the sea water in your lungs or you may have had a harder time living."

Travis heard her smile slyly and say, "Hmph. If you're not such a fan of my attitude, then you could've just let me drown, but then again, you'd have a guilty conscience, wouldn't you?"

Travis laughed. "Well, your attitude is more endurable-
    "Right, right," she said cutting off Travis. Weird, but oh well. "Sorry. I... I'm grateful that Gill saved me, thanks little guy. And I guess I'm grateful for the ride too... If it's true what you say, that your personality doesn't let you hate people, then that must mean you don't hate me, right? Even though I can be an insolent brat, ninety percent of the time. I can't say if that makes me feel better, y'know. Either I have some redeeming qualities, or you're just such a nice guy that you can't hate anyone. Wait- what? We're following that idiot? Don't you and Little Miss Doolittle realise that he doesn't wanna be part of this group?"

Travis had to let his chuckle out again on the 'brat 90% of the time.' Travis nodded. "Where I want to go, is in that direction. I understand completally, that Raziel in fact despises us all and doesn't want anything to do with us...even though he volunteered...but where I am going, Mt. Chimney, is in that direction. I don't expect a lot more to be with us...or me...whatever...I'd still appreciate any help I can get...even his."
    "Ack! He's got Lucia, hasn't he?" She suddenly realised, snapping to attention. "I get it, we need to rescue her before he does something stupid. After all, he did drug me."

"He does have Lucia, and I'd like to know she'll be okay..." he then muttered something to himself. "There's something about her...I swear to God..." He then spoke normally. "I know nothing about drugging...Hell, I don't know anything about what the hell happened in your motel last night...but after all the interesting stories I've been hearing...I am not even gonna bother."

It was then Travis spotted land ahead.

"Land ho." he said casually. He saw the three human figures down below and he relaxed himself. He still had no idea where Zora was, but he heard the others talking about a ghost pokemon she owned watching them...creepy but okay...he'd buy it.

As they rew nearer, he saw something was extremely wrong. Lucia was on her knees and crying. Raziel looked as if he'd just survived a bomb explosion or something. Lucia was hugging a small steel pokemon Travis knew well, for he had owned an Aron at one point of his life...now it was a fuly evolved Aggron. The other pokemon out was a pokemon Travis knew but didn't own. A Metagross. Judging from the pokemon out and Lucia looking upset, a battle had just taken place, and Lucia had lost. Raziel's deathly condition, Travis had no idea why he looked so scarred.

"I don't like the look of this...something's wrong..." Travis uttered loud for Fenton to hear.

He landed Aerials and thanked him for the ride. Fenton got off, and he recalled Aerials. Travis got a good look at Raziel. The three other humans were still unaware that Travis had arrived with Fenton, butthat was fine at the moment.

Raziel appeared to be wounded in the chest. A huge chunk of metal was embedded in his chest. Good God, what the hell happened? His head was also badly wounded.

Carolyn rushed over to him and bandaged him. She took out the metal, which made Travis' eyes widen. What was she doing? If she removed that, he could bleed to death! But she bandaged the wound and said things to him Travis couldn't make out.

Travis then fixed his eyes to Lucia and her weeping of Aron. Travis sighed, and sat down on the sand beach. Days of sadness, days of chaos, days of death...all of these were coming. This wasn't even the frosting they were experiencing. But wh they had battled...Travis would not know. Did Lucia annoy Raziel enough for him to shut her up? Did Lucia challenge him? Did the two just want to have fun or were they training? It didn't matter. Travis opened his pack and dug out a few potions and revives he had stored for these emergencies. He then slowly walked to Lucia.

He dropped the items in front of her, almost speechless. "Sorry...I don't know what I can do or say, but those will help..."

The man smiled as Raziel flew off on his Dragonite with the unconsious Lucia. Smart move...it won't help long. He witnessed Travis try and hold off Kyogre with his Raichu, the Raichu was indeed powerful and very very fast, but Kyogre was only suffering a pinprick almost. Mura you'll need more firepower than that...

He almost laughed when the boat finally went down with Kyogre. He monitored the battle that had just taken place between Raziel and Lucia. He also knew of a ghost pokemon doing the perish song on Raziel...and he looked like crap. Travi had just arrived at the beach and would surely start moving to Mt. Chimney soon. He picked up his cell phone.

"Be expecting them, call when you see them and then vanish..."

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    "Hey Travis, Lucia's a bit young for you, isn't she?" Fenton grinned, upon his remark about there being 'something about her'. "Didn't have you down as being into the whole lolita thing, but hey. Each to their own, I suppose," she shrugged, and stared wistfully at the sky through which they were soaring; a relatively sedate atmosphere in comparison to the one earlier (Fenton had no idea how much time had elapsed in between her falling off the boat and waking up). "But huh..." She said, this statement directed more at herself than to Travis. "Tris told me about Mt. Chimney... I wonder if it's anything like Mt. Ember... I'm good with volcanoes and stuff- been on all the tour guides on One Island y'know." The girl fell silent for the remainder of the flight, aside from the chattering of her teeth. As they traversed across the sky upon the Pidgeot, the wind was able to dry her hair a little, the strands which had been plastered to her forehead soon being tousled by the air currents.

"Land ho."

She could make out a sandy area jutting out into the sea, groynes dividing the shore into smaller segments in order to protect the land from being eroded by the waves. There were figures on the beach that looked like tiny ants jittering across a child's sandpit, but as Aerials descended, they grew bigger and bigger.

"I don't like the look of this...something's wrong..."

There was something on the sand, a monstrosity that Fenton had never laid eyes on before. It was a huge behemoth, comprised of what what appeared to be solid metal, supported by spider-like legs that rivalled the trunks of the trees back in Ecruteak with their girth. Despite being some distance from the creature, Fenton could tell that it would be able to crush her with extreme ease, if it wanted to. This made her feel extremely sick, the sensation bubbling up to the back of her throat- perhaps that was just the seawater she swallowed. She dismounted Travis' Pidgeot without even realising it, gaze transfixed upon the Metagross that the others seemed to have no fear of. Yet there was something she could not shake off about the Pokemon's aura, there was an almost demonic essence being emanated by the metallic beast. She saw a figure moving in the corner of her eye; it was Carolyn. Further investigation led to the girl witnessing a Charizard pull a large shard of something from the body sprawled out across the sand. That wasn't right- that was the worst thing you could do!

She found herself jogging (albeit it shakily) over to the scene, her sodden bag bashing against her hip as she moved. "Carolyn! Stop!" Her words must have been unheard, as the other female raised the body from the sand and leant it against her Pokemon.

The only female influence Fenton had in her life as a child was Ecruteak City's Nurse Joy. Often, her father had visited with the Ghost Pokemon from the Gym with Fenton in tow, and the girl had remained with the woman and watched her treat her patients. As she grew older, she had picked up several tips and ways of treating various wounds- at first on Pokemon, but soon her own (being a tomboy often resulted in scrapes, cuts and bruises). Even though she had never treated a wound that was as severe as the gash in the side of the injured man... Well... She knew that it was foolish to remove a foreign object without being able to directly treat it. It acted as a plug, preventing the blood from gushing out; yet as soon as it was taken out, no matter how carefully, the scarlet liquid would seep from the wound, proving fatal if left unattended.

"Well Raizel, you still want that battle? If you are well enough to command your pokemon, I'm ready."

Fenton stopped in her tracks upon realising the identity of the injured man. Though she hesitated no further; even if it was Raizel who happened to be bleeding to death, it was still an immoral act just to leave him there. Besides... She had a funny feeling that the Metagross across the shore belonged to him, who knew what the creature would do to her if she allowed for his master to perish. Therefore she grit her teeth, reaching into her bag and pulling out a Pokeball.

"Okay Ursaring, I can't believe I'm doing this, but unless you want me to be a..." She gulped, picturing the scenario within her mind. "Pancake..." Fenton squeaked, tossing the Pokeball (limply) into the air. An explosion of light cleared to reveal the giant bear Pokemon, who stared blankly at his trainer. Fenton responded by pulling out her hoodie from her bag, and throwing it at him. "I doubt it'll be enough to go around the stupid idiot, plus it's wet, but it'll absorb the blood, I know it will. Rip it up for me, okay? Umm.... I don't know what else I've got..." She rummaged through her sodden belongings. "Carolyn, you can't... You can't just pull out something that's stuck in someone's body like that! You might have made the injury worse!" Ursaring threw the shredded cloth back to his trainer, who instantly abandoned her search for some more material and hurried to Raizel's side. Fenton continued her beration of the girl. "And do you really think he'd be able to fight, after sustaining those other injuries? Sure, the guy's a tank, but he's not invincible... Ursaring, look in my bag- I'm sure I had some bandages in there... Which would have proven useful when I hurt my hand, come to think of it... But whatever!"

The Pokemon's large paws fumbled through the variety of items stored in her bag- in the end, he simply tipped the contents onto the bag.

"You haven't applied enough pressure either to create a proper tourniquet either!" She added, knowing that she could not remove the makeshift bandage that Carolyn had given him. The ripped hoodie served as an absorber for the blood that was soaking through the fabric, which Fenton placed across his side until Ursaring threw her the roll of fabric that would hopefully temporarily stop the bleeding. After a few, long seconds, the roll of wet gauze was thrust into her trembling hands, the girl giving one end to her Pokemon after laying the remnants of the garment upon the wound, hoping to use them as some sort of extra pressure point. "Hold it over here. Make sure you do so tightly, so that it stays taut. Don't press on his wound though, and I'll..." She trailed off, starting to bind Raizel's wound (which was somewhat difficult, what with there being an orange dragon-like creature in the way, and the fact that her arms and legs could not stretch very far), ensuring that the bandage was tight around his body, and covered the area beyond where she believed the injury was. "Hey look, you'll have another scar to add to your collection when this one heals up," she rolled her eyes, weaving between him, Carolyn and the two Pokemon.

"Ugh... We need something to secure it..." She sighed, wiping her brow and holding the end of the roll against his body, in order to ensure her hard work was not ruined. "Oh, I know! Ursaring, get Rosarade's Pokeball!" The Pokemon complied, his sense of smell able to detect which sphere contained the fragrant Grass-type. "Roserade, stop pratting around!" Fenton glowered at the Pokemon who appeared and immediately struck a pose. "Can you use Toxic Spikes, minus the Toxic part? Or at least... Weaken the poison. We don't want him dying on us, no matter how much of a jerk he happens to be."

The deed was done, and Fenton grabbed the thorns, pushing them into the fabric, and hoping that they would secure it until they were able to find a less temporary solution.

"Okay. Real sorry to interfere just now Doctor Doolittle," Fenton sighed, brushing her hands and addressing Carolyn. "But... You really shouldn't have pulled that thing out... Hopefully the bandage is tight enough to lessen the bleeding, but we really ought to get him to safety, and find someone who can treat injuries properly. Travis wants to go to some Chimney Mountain or other, but as you said you've left the group," now she spoke to Raizel. "There's not much point in taking you with us, if you hate our guts and vice versa. Although I'm merely speaking for myself when I say that, Travis has issues with hating people. I dunno about the others," she shrugged, adjusting the thorns and standing back to admire her handiwork. "You're gonna need to get cleaned and redressed up pretty soon though, along with the others- who knows how much sand got in. I can handle bandaging people, but I haven't mastered amputations just yet," she sighed. There was a reason as to why she was not insulting him in every two thirds of her statements- this was due to the fact she still had an inkling that the Metagross belonged to him, and did not wish to take any chances. All he needed to do was say it, and she could be squashed into oblivion. "Think of this as some sort of divine retribution- you probably got off on seeing me fall into the ocean and thinking that I wouldn't come back up, so now you're being punished by having me and Carolyn sorta stop you from bleeding to death. I won't prattle on about saving your life, because who knows, you might contract septicemea, and I've only got ointment for small cuts in my bag. Damn, something else I could have used earlier, now that I think about it..."

((OOC EDIT (to the post below :3): Sorry, I just saw 'Slash' and my flu'd-up brain read it as 'Sandslash'. XD I'm not myself at the moment. ;-; ))

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    OOC: Slash is a charizard. Sorry if that was unclear.

After Fenton pointing it out Carolyn realized that having Slash remove the metal had been a bad idea, but she had stopped the bloodflow with a shirt so it was okay. "Don't worry Fenton, I've stopped the bleeding, and I'm sure having a piece of cloth ont he injury is much more comfortable than a chunk of metal." Then Fenton mentioned something about the battle, and also the pressure of the bandages. Carolyn was quick to respond. "Well, Raizel fought through the effects of a perish song so yeah, he is invincible. Also, I meant after I got him to the hospital which is the answer to your other remark. My mom and dad are both doctors, do you think I wouldn't know that? Slash here is going to take Raizel to some hospital in the city here," she indicated to the buildings a few yards off, "where we can find a hospital. Since when did you care so much about Raizel anyway? Don't worry, that was a joke. No one can watch someone bleed to death and just stand there. Except a murderer. They have no feelings. "

Fenton said a few things to Raizel and used toxic spikes to fix up some of the bandages. With the major help of Sky, Carolyn gently lifted Raizel onto Slash's back and mounted Sky herself. "Oh, if you think having him fly is stupid, let me say one thing. I once broke a leg and the bone was sticking out of the skin it was so bad! Slash here, carried me to a hospital without even causing me pain. He defines smooth flight. I'll catch up with you if you all have left by the time I return. See ya."

Slash flew as careful as ever, being sure that Raizel didn't move, as that would open up the wounds more. A small hospital was fortunately located near them, so it was an easy flight. Carolyn returned Sky, and Slash walked in with Raizel still on his back. The lady at the counter gasped at the look of the injuries on Raizel and at request quickly guided them to a room where she said a doctor would come soon. As gently as before, (and still with help from Sky) Carolyn took Raizel off of Slash and put him on the bed that was in the room. Carolyn wasn't sure if any of the damage was serious, but it was worth the cost. Besides, Raizel was richer that she was. He could pay. Carolyn returned her pokemon so that the room was less crowded and spoke to Raizel. "You want me to stay and pay the bill? If not I should probably head to the volcanoe."

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Travis watched Fenton help Carolyn with Raziel. Fenton kept a watchful eye on Raziel's Metagross which looked rather strong. Travis kept an eye on it as well. He had been slowly walking from Lucia to let her calm down. He didn't know if she wanted to speak with him.

Eariler Fenton made a smart-@$$ comment about her and Travis...together...when ravis said "something about her" he did not mean love...but there was something strange about her. She was not nomal. Travis cared deeply for her...but he cared deeply for everyone else as well.

He was about to meditate when Carolyn flew off with Raziel to a hospital...

Idiot...you forgot the Metagross...dammit...

Travis stood up and fingered a pokeball in case the pokemon decided to try anything stupid. The thing was tough, but Travis could see that one pokemon he had cold eaily defeat it...he only wished he wouldn't have to call it out. He didn't want this pokemon he had to cause chaos, but he may not have another choice but to call it out.

It's not that he couldn't control it, but Damageplan didn't trust anyone...but Travis. And he may even attack the others unless told not too strictly by Travis.
    Travis held the pokeball at the ready at his side, hidden from the Metagross...Travis continued watching...never even blinking...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: With all this sudden medical aid, I think having Raizel be silent during the whole thing would make the most sense. But I must stroke his ego and make him talk. Mostly for comic relief. Since I imagine every RP having strange anime characters, I am just imaging Raizel having ridiculous animation for every time he yells at people. Comic relief if you will.

"Come to me, Raizel. It is your destiny," a heavenly voiced beckoned. Grand lights blinded the worn and tired adventurer. Great wings defined the beautiful figure, complete with a sweet scent and a face thats screamed God. Raizel was moving on to the world beyond. His life was finished, his fate determined. The coin had stopped turning with the final result having Raizel move on to the next life. The gates opened up to him, and he stepped foreword revealing his true intentions.

"I shall. Not like I got any choice in the matte....." The vision stopped, reality struck. Turning to see his "savior", he believed for a moment, he was in hell. God was punishing him for his deeds. Then the pain struck. A massive overweight Charizard yanked out the shard that made a home in his side. "Argh.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," he screamed as the shard was removed. And it hadn't even paid right yet. "You *****!!! Do you want me to die?!?" He knew about wounds and such. Common sense that if you remove anything bigger than a bullet basically from a body, the wound begins spewing blood faster than a fire house. And it did. He was getting lightheaded, but slowly. The world around was still fairly coherent. He was getting the jist of the scenario. Even though in reality everything was just a red blur of complete and utter chaos.

She wasn't done and that fact scared him even more. She began plugging holes and trying to prevent bleeding. Then being the moron that she was, she moved him to a standing position. His wounds gushed blood, covering his clothes and thick red substance.

"Well Raizel, you still want that battle? If you are well enough to command your pokemon, I'm ready."

A pause followed. "...." Raizel simply stared at his "savior". God, I rather be dead right now....Please smite me. "You must be a true moron. Did your mom drop you on the head or something? I have been impaled with a spear, you rip it out of my body, poorly tend to my wounds and expect to battle you? Yeah.....no." After his prolonged response, the lack of blood remaining in his body began taking effect. All that happened after that was a blur. Last thing he recalled was Fenton treating him, which was a surprise. She probably talked down to him, considering despite his messed up vision he saw some face that resembled anger. What is she now? My wife? God, I wonder if my parents did that to each other. No wonder half the marriages in the world end in divorce. The wife nags too much.

Her medical job was significantly better, as eventually his ability to function was partially restored. But now, he was flying. Apparently, another Pokemon was carrying him to a hospital. He didn't bother remembering the species, as this point everything looked like a red blob, his vision still feeling the effects of being struck in the side with a metal shard. Mere moments passed and he was in a hospital bed, with the Pokemon Whisperer more or less carrying him. Still high on a near-death experience, the only information he picked up on was the fact the doctor would eventually come to help and Carolyn spoke once again, addressing Raizel. All he heard was: I am retard.....YAY! I am special YAY!

"Please leave, before I catch your stupid and jump out a window," he ordered coupled with a serious yet sarcastic tone. In reality, he just wanted her to leave. Mostly because he saw his new doctor who was a total babe. She had great figure, complete with a nice curves, brown hair and smile to die for. She resembled the angel from his vision. Okay. Maybe being alive isn't so bad.

OOC: Okay this next part happens whenever Carolyn leaves. Knowing her character it is probably safe to say, she will return to the group. I ain't going to god-mod but I want to assume she will eventually leave. If she doesn't, I will edit the post accordingly deleting this part completely. But I wanted to put this part at least, as it is funny.

"Okay, mister....?" The doctor questioned staring at the wounded Raizel.

"Name's Raizel...ow....Nice to meet ya," he replied trying to smile as best he could despite the pain.

"That wound looks bad. We are probably going to have to operate quickly."

"Yeah. No ****. Really hurts." The doctor began poking around, treating the wounds at best she could. The procedure involved stitches and everything. After a decent period of time, she was done.

"All done. You are going to have to spend some time resting, so just wait for a while. You can probably leave before the end of the day. I did stitch everything up. Can I get you anything?"

"Actually yes. Can you tell the local police something?" The doctor nodded focusing her attention on Raizel. "Yeah, I was attacked. I know the culprit. Her name is Fenton Sinclair. She is in the area somewhere, I believe by the beach. Think they could get her? She also stole my Metagross. She doesn't have the Pokeball to it, so just look for the big Pokemon. I am pretty sure he will follow her. By the way, thanks." (OOC: Have fun with the subplot.....hehehe).

-End Raizel-

-Begin Metagross-

Metagross isn't aware of the concept of first aid. Lacking magic healing powers, the giant tank stared at Raizel as he received help. Before a significant amount of time passed, the initial savior carried him away probably to a hospital. Accepting that course of action, Metagross had personal business. The second savior had talked down to Master. Anyone who insults Master is an enemy. Metagross stepped closer to Fenton, each step causing a minor tremor. He crept closer and closer. Eventually, the steel behemoth locked eyes with Fenton, the face mere inches/centimeters away. The penetrating red eyes glowed with the fires of hell. If it wasn't clear Metagross was the cornerstone of Raizel's team, it was now. He wasn't happy. Not. One. Bit.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Travis continued watching the Metagross...sure enough his fear came true.

The Metagross did not believe Raziel was gonna be okay and the fact that Fenton was the nearest human to him...thought she was somehow the culprit. Travis didn't know if Fenton realized the giant Metal pokemon slowly edging his way towards her, but that wasn't important. Soon she would see him, and things would get messy.

Metagross' eyes were glowing a dull red. To Travis, this was't all that threatening, but Metagross was pretty angry. Travis pressed the button on the pokeball in his hand. The ball enlargened...now completally ready for him to throw it. Travis knew the sleeper inside was ready for the heat of battle once again.

Travis was guessing Metagross was as loyal to Raziel as Damageplan was to him...and therefore would be no walk in the ark. Hard? Depends. It depended on how pissed the Metagross was. Travis blinked...then locked his gaze on Metagross once again. The pokemon was now less than a foot from Fenton. Travis could feel the rage from that pokemon. Travis knew there was now no other choice.

"Metagross, stop!" he tried, not expecting any results...and of course he was right. That pokemon was locked on Fenton...

Travis would try and get it's attention, one way or another. Damageplan's pokeball in hand, he held it up. Damageplan...one of his most loyal and strongest pokemon...and one hell of a weapon...Travis knew that one attack would probably get the attention of the angry Metagross...

No more delaying. Travis threw out his pokeball. "Damageplan, out!"

***End Travis***
    ***Begin Damageplan***

Damageplan opened his eyes...it felt good to be out in nature again. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, and the temperature was awesome! He took in his first breath, and exhaled...it felt good to be out of that damned pokeball again. He didn't mind it, but he prefered the outside like anyone else.

But he was not called out by Travis just to breath. He was called out on huisness...the buisness of battling...that buisness was good. He roared his presence, and turned to Travis and Gill who was on his shoulder as he usually was.

He had never faced Gill before, but hoped to face the little Squirtle one day. He believed he could beat Travis' first companion...even though Gill had been known to defeat his foes in battle with no sweat...even if a huge disadvantage was used against him. But Damageplan had the same encounters...and sometimes was even quicker to victory. He had full respect for Gill, but one day wished to battle hi once...for fun...

Travis was looking rather serious today...who was the foe this time? A dragonite? An Onix? An Aggron? Damageplan turned. So he was facing a Metagross now eh?

Did it belong to that girl he was staring down...if that was so...the girl was horrible at training...probably not, otherwise Travis would have just finished this with someone else. Obviously there was something about this Metagross that made him cautious...and Damageplan was the one on caution.

Travis spoke...it was good to hear his voice again.

"Damageplan, be careful. You must not harm that female trainer...the Metagross is about to attack her! We gotta ensure her safety! Do you understand?"

Why? What was so special about her? She didn't look all that tough. But what Travis said...went. He didn't trust anyone but him, so if he said 'save her' he clearly knew what he was doing and Damageplan respected that, and would do it.

So...what am I waiting for?

Damageplan let out a roar to the metagross, bellowing a warning and a challenge at the same time. Damageplan had faced Metagross before, and their attacks barely did anything to his hide...he prided himself in strong hides as well as brute strength and deadly attacks. Most Tyranitaur were like this, but he was better than them..he had faced them too...but for amusement, let's see what this 'Metagross' can do.

Travis spoke again. "Damageplan, Earthquake attack!"

Damageplan was almost too happy to acknowledge. And with a roar of fury, he raised a foot and slammed it on the ground...

Travis then shouted a warning at Fenton Damageplan didn't get.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: Battle already? Fine I will humor you. Muhahahaha. Metagross didn't wanna fight ya know? Pure Metagross post here, with a little Raizel at the end, simply sending Dragonite back to check on Metagross. So I will use the idea of the four brains talking to one another. Since according to Bulbapedia, Metagross has four brains.

-Enter Metagross-

Metagross was one a Pokemon of a simple traits. His strongest suit, calculation, but you the reader likely knew that. Simply enough, Metagross did a quick ground check. The trainers in the immediate area were laughable, pardon one, the one that attacked. Deduction revealed earlier that Metagross should of have picked up on the idea since he carried himself strangely. Not to mention his height and demeanor had "Hero" written all over him. The noble hero revealed a Pokemon of a great strength and power: Tyranitaur(Sp?). The trainer was definitely reckless and quick to jump to conclusions, dubbing Metagross' observing as a threat. The tall trainer was quick to action, using Earthquake. A risky move. Metagross had experience in avoiding Earthquakes, as it one of his weaknesses.

Brain 1: Trainer is definitely attacking. Using Earthquake. Take Evasive Maneuvers. Ground attacks are a weakness to steel armor.
    Brain 2: Rock/Dark type. Vulnerable to Fighting moves. Use Hammer Arm. Should end battle quickly. However, based on quick analysis, Pokemon favors short battles. Long battle may be favorable.
    Brain 3: Analysis of battle history reveals that we have a better offensive move-set to face this opponent. Steel based attacks have an advantage as well as ground and fighting. We should access attack pattern of opponent regardless.
    Brain 4: Pokemon has strong hide. Gather momentum mid-flight and focus attack on single spot. Head and Neck are likely weaker spots based on armor of ancient knights.Use energy for quick liftoff and attack. Must avoid direct impact. Don't want to appear weak against Pokemon of similar capabilities.

The plan established by the four brains was perfectly executed. Metagross quickly reacted and gathered energy within the four legs that touched the ground. A minor liftoff was achieved, enough to avoid the bulk of the attack. Midflight, Metagross gathered power within the front legs and charged foreword. The goal: Bring the hammer down in a clubbing motion. The target: "Damageplan's" head.

-End Metagross-

-Enter Raizel (Side story after meeting with Doctor)-

I think I am forgetting something. Wait....Metagross. Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. By now, he probably got himself in another fight. I need to send back-up. Make sure, he gets under control. Who am I gonna send though? Ty would just help him. Jolt is even worse. King is too lazy. Doom would probably just hang around me. Leaves Nite. He could fly and he is smart. Alright, Nite it is.

Raizel, despite pain, reached for his Pokeballs placed on the desk and called up Dragonite who was resting comfortable in his Ultra Ball. "Nite, go to the beach and back up Metagross. Knowing his battle hungry ass, he probably got himself in a fight. In some way or form, get back here. Offer him a treat or something." With that, Dragonite nodded his head and flew through the window. "I hate my life...."

SamuraiMaster

Years
    OOC:Mostly happening with battle mostly cuz I've been waiting to get Damageplan into some action...figure this just may be the way.

IC:

***Damageplan***
    The earthquake attack was quicker than usual earthquake attacks, but the Metagross was quick to jump up and avoid it.

Damageplan would have complimented it if he weren't battling it. Most Metagross were not so fast. Indeed this would be a worthy foe...for once. Anyway that was not gonna stop Damageplan from making Travis satisfied...and his satisfaction was victory.

The Metagross aimed an attack for his head. Damageplan grinned in pride. It took a long time, but training had finally gave more strength to his weak areas of his hide. It wasn't perfect, but it would shun off most attacks without much harm. However, this Metagross was something Damageplan viewed with caution at the moment, with it's speed, it could be unpredictable.

Travis had also trained Damageplan moves that were possible for him to learn, but hard to learn. The move he was about to execute wasn't a weakness to the stee pokemon, but it was powerful. All he needed to do was wait for the right moment.

The Metagross got closer...closer...closer!

Just before it hit his head, Damageplan moved his head and body out of the attack and shot an ice beam at the Metagross...

Years
    A small bundle of things clunked against the ground in front of her. She looked up in surprise at Travis looming over her with his trademark height.
    "Sorry...I don't know what I can do or say, but those will help..." he said rather softly. She glanced back down at the items: Potions and Revives. He suddenly seem preoccupied with watching whatever was happening on Raizel's side of the battlefield. Luce didn't even bother looking; she could guess what was happening from the noise. She looked down at Ko, who looked so peaceful in her arms. His armour was filthy. Tyl won't be pleased. She thought, choking again on her tears as she thought of the poor small Pokemon. She didn't have anywhere near the defensive power of Yoma or Ko. Looking back at the items, her body tensed with anger.

He's pitying me. He thinks I'm weak. He thinks I'm pathetic. He thinks I need help. I'm not weak. I'm not pathetic. I don't need your help! Her body had seemingly frozen, aside from a sudden subconscious rocking. Her cheeks were flushed with anger.

A soft laughing crooned to her. Looking up suddenly, she found herself no longer on a beach. Ko was no longer in her arms either. Jumping to her feet, Luce looked around panicked.

She was back there again.

Pitch black everywhere, but she could see thanks to the shifting colours of the strange crystal flower. She shifted to glance around, realising with a start that she was suddenly standing. Her movements triggered a ripple across the watery floor, but created no real waves.

This isn't real, she told herself, It's all in my head. Right?

Not real? Then tell me, where am I?

Don't you mean, what are you?

No, I do not. I know full well who and what I am.

Then tell me! Who are you!? she asked, agitated. These conversations with this strange voice that she more felt rather than heard were getting tiresome.

Who am I? the voice laughed gently, How can you hope to understand who anyone is when you do not know yourself?

I do know who I am! she shouted exasperatedly.

Who are you?

I am me! Lucia Seren Mellia!

You are you. You are Mellia. I know these things already, fool! the voice roared.

Then what do you mean!? she screamed back, What else can I tell you?
    Who are you? it boomed in return, Who are you?

In the blink of her silvery eyes, Luce was back on the beach. The familiar weight of Ko in her arms returned to her. She was breathless. Her head was pounding. Her hand was aching. But still, the world went on.
    A battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back