• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dies Irae (Judgement Day) Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
  • OOC: My 400th post lol :)

IC:
    "Wha.. oh yeah, the lab, of course. Professor Oak is in charge of my many pokemon so I could switch them out here... right then. I will get out Sky soon."
    Travis was about to say something, when out of no where on a nearby window, crashed a flygon, this made Travis jump, as did Pyro and Gill.
    "HOLY SH-" Travis stopped himself. He had been trying to cut his old swearing habits, even though he rarely did it anyway.

Carolyn opened the window and said, "Well someone is eager to adventure. Now run along back to the lab, I'll get you in a little bit."

Travis was surprised this didn't wake up his grandmother...wait...she wan't home. Travis had forgotten she now liked to leave the house during the morning and get some fresh air and do a little shopping. She would be out at least until 1. Dang...Oh well, I'm sure she knows the two girls are grateful for her hospitality... Travis thought to himself smiling.

"So," Carolyn said, "I'm going to head off to the lab now. See you there."

"Fine. See you there in about an hour maybe or sooner..." Travis said Depending on how long Lucia is asleep...

Carolyn left him, as "Won't Get Fooled Again" started playing. Travis finished his eggs and sat in a chair next to the fire. He watched Pyro and Gill talk and play together, he laughed inside to see them this way. He liked how his team got together perfectly....wait...almost perfectly...Travis still had to keep in mind that two of his pokemon were extremely territorial, and didn't always get along with many of the team.

Damageplan, his Tyanitaur, and Trendkill, his Steelix.

He laughed softly...he remembered a time when Damageplan and Trendkill almost destroyed Oak's lab...Travis had forgotten to tell them both that Oak was a trustable man and they would need to listen. Needless to say, Aerials flew Travis back to the lab very fast that day to calm them both down.

Good times...

Travis felt the uncomfortable feeling return to his inside...he wasn't alone...

"That you Lucia?"

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • Ne, a champion? Zora thought to herself. Well, I chose to sidetrack trying to become one for the time being, but that's besides the point... Following the well-tempered man to the diner or wherever it was they were going, she looked around to see where Fia had gone off to. Perhaps it was to check on Fenton. Maybe she saw something that she liked. Silly Misdreavus, always causing mischief at others' expenses... She earlier noticed he had opened the door for her, and she walked through without saying another word. After all, I couldn't COUNT the number of maids and butlers that opened ANY door in our mansion when I needed to get through. He didn't seem too bad the sort, but Zora wasn't one to date or have any interest in the male population that way. It wasn't because she was rich and the lot of them weren't, it was just... Well, it's been mentioned enough.

When they reached the diner, Zora had just realized Raizel was keeping his distance from her. Hmm... It couldn't be that he realized Fia was behind what happened last night, and that he's afraid of me now? she thought as she walked through the doors. The interior seemed a bit retro. Not really Zora's taste, but it beat that mediocrity that was a motel. Zora noticed a change in Raizel's expression as they sat down and the waitress came up to take their order. So, he's a flirt, is he? Ah, I couldn't care less. After all, many guys actually had the guts to flirt with me, but I usually had Fia get my revenge in the end... At least he hasn't tried to make an effort to do that with me... She listened to Raizel order what he wanted (a big meal, really!), and then Zora's turn came.

"Hmm... I'd like a hot chocolate with whipped cream (and marshmallows if you have any), a bowl of miso ramen, some chicken parmesan, and... some dumplings, please." Though she didn't order as much food as Raizel, it was still pretty big with the chicken parmesan in the mix. The waitress seemed to eye her strangely, but Zora shrugged it off. Hey lady, at least I didn't say "I'd like a commoner's hot chocolate, a commoner's bowl of ramen, a commoner's chicken parmesan, and a commoner's dumplings"... Turning back to Raizel, who STILL seemed to have his eye on the waitress, Zora turned to the window. She could've sworn she saw Fenton out of her peripheral vision enter the diner.

And she was right. A mad Fenton let loose at Raizel, and when she pulled down her hood, Zora stared in horror. This...couldn't be Fia's work. Well, it had to do with her work, but Fia would never go this far as to hurt someone. The only other explanation could be Raizel and his Pokemon. Probably in reaction to Fia's prank... She heard Fenton say something about Raizel's food being bad. Well, I'll believe it when I try it, but... She noticed the Kirlia communicating with something. Looking up, Zora realized Fia was right above them. The Kirlia seemed to be trying to tell Fia what Raizel had done, or at least Zora thought so. The Misdreavus seemed to understand, for she went right up to the Kirlia and pretended to be knocked against the wall, but she made sure she didn't go through it or she didn't make a loud noise hitting it. So... He knocked her against the wall? Zora thought. Oh lord, Fia, maybe you should've stayed there longer to prevent this...

Years
  • "That you Lucia?"

With a small ! "eep!" of surprise, Lucia jumped out of her hiding place and into view. Clasping her hands together and bowing her head, she almost shouted,

"Thank you very much for looking after me!" Her face went crimson in embarrassment from being caught. Heart thumping away, she found herself waiting to be shouted at for her spying.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • She jumped at his voice, letting out a small "eep" Travis didn't really expect this. But oh well.
    "Thank you very much for looking after me!" she said, blushing. Travis was confused, but understanding in a way. Whatever.
    "Uhhh, you're welcome," he began. "There's no need to be hidden, how are you feeling?"

(Sry I'd type mrore, but I am really tired...)

Last edited:
    Years
  • OOC: Shorter posts are expected in direct interaction. Otherwise people will have to waffle on about things that really don't mean much which sometimes leads to controlling and the like. So don't worry about it. Also, what's VM?

Luce almost didn't answer for shock of his calm answer. Were the people of Sootopolis really the ones who were strange? Or was Travis merely another like him? But then again, all the people she had met since he left her had been different from Sootopolis. Perhaps not all were the kindest, but she wasn't shunned and nobody expected her to work for them. It was such an exhilarating feeling.

Catching herself again, she answered Travis's question;
    "Oh, I... I'm feeling fine. Thank you Mr. Mura." she said awkwardly.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Travis had to laugh and shake his head at her response.
    "Mr. Mura?" he said laughing, "Please, call me Travis." Travis was about to go on about how he wasn't married or rich, but didn't, figured not to. He chuckled a little more, and then calmed himself. His iPod still played his music in the background.

The way we were, the chance to save my soul
    And my concern is now in vain
    Believe the word, I will unlock my door
    And pass the Cemetery Gates...

Travis looked back at Lucia. He then asked in an almost calmed state of wonder. "Lucia, I must ask you now, and have a seat if you want, but I would like to know what exactly happened. I mean Carolyn and I found you in pouring rain, rain Pallet Town is not used to having, and your behavior yesterday...seemed strange...what happened...I hope you don't mind me asking...how did you end up outside Pallet, and if you know, why did you act as strange as you were?"

Years
  • "Mm, Travis then!" she smiled, blushing as she said his name. But then the dreaded question came.

"Lucia, I must ask you now, and have a seat if you want, but I would like to know what exactly happened. I mean Carolyn and I found you in pouring rain, rain Pallet Town is not used to having, and your behaviour yesterday...seemed strange...what happened...I hope you don't mind me asking...how did you end up outside Pallet, and if you know, why did you act as strange as you were?"
    St-Strange? Luce thought, heating up again. But it was time to answer him,

"I-I was in... I was in Slateport...." she began, recalling the events that had happened, "I wanted to do some shopping in the market but the rain wouldn't let up. I was staying at the PokeCenter and a fight broke out. But before anything really happened, there was alarms and, and people shouting! There was a lot of people running and screaming. I..." Suddenly, she felt the water engulf her once again. Freezing cold, coiling around her, squeezing, crushing. "I..." As the memories resurfaced, her voice froze in her throat. The Eye. "I don't remember what happened afterwards." she finally finished.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • After Travis asked the question, Lucia suddenly looked like she did last night. Afraid, awestruck, or shocked. Perhaps all three. But she began..."I-I was in... I was in Slateport...."
    The tidal wave...Travis immediatly thought to himself...
    "I wanted to do some shopping in the market but the rain wouldn't let up. I was staying at the PokeCenter and a fight broke out. But before anything really happened, there was alarms and, and people shouting! There was a lot of people running and screaming. I...I...I don't remember what happened afterwards."

Travis, listening to this stood up nodding. He could now fill in some of the blanks. He went over to the table and grabbed the morning newspaper.
    "I can help you recall some horriffic events that may be a little disturbing...but I feel it's best you know the truth." he said handing her the newspaper.

The headline read:

ARMAGEDDON?
    Sudden Phenominon of Natural Disasters
    Cause Worldwide Panic and Chaos

Travis began telling her all he knew.

"From your story you've just told me, I can fill in a few blanks for you. Slateport's been destroyed...a huge tidal wave hit the city. I am guessing that is what all the shouting and the alarms were about. But the one thing that amazes me, is how you managed to survive. The tidal waters should have easily...sorry..." Travis said, feeling him making her uncomfortable. He continued, "But I will say that no matter how you managed to make it all the way here to Pallet...someone up there loves you." Travis said with a very slight chuckle and grin.

"Anyway, it is as the headline says. There's natural disasters happening everywhere. Cinnibar Island has been hit with quakes, last night, I was in the middle of the Farabor Town quake, there's a lot of things going on." He paused...
    "And the worst part is, none of it is natural...these things shouldn't be happening. The only reason they are happening, is because something or someone has woken the three pokemon, Groundon, Rayquaza, and Kyogre. No one knows who is responsible. There are accusations being thrown around all over the place, but every accusation is denied..."

Travis paused.

"Today, I am leaving with a group of trainers who is going to investigate this whole thing. We are going to be locating the trio, looking for the scource of the awaking, and hopefully stop this all before..."

He stopped himself again.

"Lucia...I want to ask you to join, but I don't know about your condition or strength...I guess I am asking you to join, but the choice is completally up to you..."

Travis waited for an answer...

Years
  • Three Pokemon are causing this? She had never heard of anything like them. But she recognised one of them. Kyogre. Those people back at the PokeCenter, they mentioned Kyogre was causing this. They called it a monster, but it was a Pokemon? A sudden thought struck her. That huge shadow; the haunting eye – was that Kyogre? Travis continued,

"Today, I am leaving with a group of trainers who is going to investigate this whole thing. We are going to be locating the trio, looking for the source of the awaking, and hopefully stop this all before..." He paused for a moment. Luce wondered what was on his mind. This group of trainers, They're heroes.
    "Lucia...I want to ask you to join, but I don't know about your condition or strength...I guess I am asking you to join, but the choice is completely up to you..."

"Huh!?" Luce couldn't help herself. The proposal has caught her completely off-guard. She was blushing once again, this time at her own rudeness. "Oh! I...Sorry! You just...surprised me."

He was asking her to join him and his heroes. They were going to stop what happened to her from happening to other people. She suddenly felt very stupid. She had been so afraid, so closed off, as if this had only happened to her. As if she was the only one who was in danger. I've been... weak.

"Of course," she answered with a smile, "I'll definitely come with you! We're... We're strong too!" Another thing was on her mind as she said that, something that had let her say Yes without a second thought.
    That Pokemon, Kyogre, it's...in pain.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Wow...she is strong...in spirit and in guts...or maybe I'm just blind to her true gifts or something...Travis thought.

Nonetheless, Travis smiled at her like he never miled before in a way.
    "I sincerely thank you, as will Professor Oak and Lance when we arrive at the labratory. Carolyn is waiting for us there right now. There are also a few...hot-headed trainers you may wanna watch out for, but think they just like to feel up top..." Travis grinned. "But if you would like to leave now, I can arrange that. We have to be there by 10. Bt I wanted to get there early and check up on my team."

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Carolyn got boerd with the news and sent out her team for a quick picture with her phone, and then returned all but Slash. With him, the fun began. Carolyn edited the picture to make her team look ridiculous. First, she gave them all those wierd glasses with the moustache and nose. Next she gave them all afros and hippie t-shirts, you know, the tye-dye ones. Then she gave one of the aids in the background huge, buggy eyes and antennas. In the background she typed in "Attack of the Alien Aides" with the subtitle "Hippie Pokemon Heroes Save the world!" Then Carolyn was done, and the picture was spectacular. But then the aide that Carolyn had edited saw the picture and rolled his eyes at her. Suddenly, something pulled her phone out of her hand. "Hey, Slash, give that back!" "Char char char." Wait a second. When Slash gave the phone back he had made himself wearing a cape and cool sunglasses instead of the weird glasses and hippie outfits.

Carolyn was very boerd by this time so she walked up to Professor Oak. "Hey, can I switch out Seedling for Sky?" "Sure, I'll do it for you, wait here." Professor Oak left and was back soon with Sky's pokeball. Like all of her pokeballs, Carolyn had written the pokemon's name in permenant marker on the outside, so she would not mix them up. Carolyn sent out Sky and returned Slash. "Okay buddy, we are going on an adventure to investegate the three pokemon Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. I have chosen you to help me, this is a very serious matter." Carolyn had said the last part in a deep, very "serious" voice, so doing the opposite of what she told Sky, Carolyn burst out laughing after saying this. Then she sat back down and began washing Sky with a sponge she kept in the outer pocket of her backpack, using water and soap from the lab's bathroom (assuming that there is a bathroom). "God, have you been playing in the mud Sky? You're very dirty."

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Busy few days, alright here is a short and lame post to carry on.

Before Raizel was capable of mustering up a well constructed story, the waitress appeared with the food. Raizel's meal was big enough to fill 3/4 of the table and its assortment was grand. "Excuse me, miss. Can I get a milkshake with this? Yeah thanks," he winked before she walked away, slightly blushing. At least some women don't destroy my spirits like the scary witch that resembles an ogre and the dark demon across the table from me. Zora's meal was small in comparison, but still enough to fill up a human. Dropping a tea bag into the hot water and waiting, Raizel swallowed a bit before replying to Fenton's strong accusations. He chose to lie, mostly to protect his image and he was confident he could get away with it. Why is he so confident? Well if you lie about yourself for 5 years, you learn a few tricks. Also being a celebrity, half of his life is a lie. So, in general, Raizel is quite experienced. That and he is smart, so naturally he can get quite creative with bending details.

The events following her deep sleep were awkward. Raizel's food exploded, his chair collapsed, Fenton began laughing, she started floating, and she hit a wall. Gathering the details together in his mind, he deduced a simple theory. She got high and she knocked herself out. She already believed he spiked her food, so it all worked out. The other thing that worked her favor was her failure to really recollect anything. Being a fan of psychology and biology he was well aware that her brain likely suffered minor damage, preventing her from recollecting anything from the previous night. Alright, I can get out of this easier than my last break up when I made the girl believed my cousin died and I needed to see his funeral.

"Alright, Fenton. You want the truth? The food you ate yesterday contained a unusual mix of vegetables, that all had a regional difference from other vegetables. The vegetables were known to cause hallucinations. The people of the region and myself included, have built a tolerance and our bodies are capable of handling it. If we do suffer from it, it is very minor. Therefore I forgot they did do that and as a result, I didn't tell you. I figured you are having one when you randomly started laughing when I began eating. The laughing got worse and worse, but then you turned serious and started believing you could fly. And then, BAM!" he motioned before finishing his statement, "you crashed into a wall running at full force. That would explain the messed up face. After that, I placed you in your bed and fell asleep myself." The lie was definitely convincing. Anyone there, except the witnesses there who couldn't speak English would believe it with no doubts in their mind. "So, come sit. And drink your milkshake. I'm buying," he ended as his hot waitress brought the milkshake to the table.

Years
  • "I can handle a few hotheads." she grinned back, although the familiar nagging feeling of self-doubt twittered away in the back of her head.

"But if you would like to leave now, I can arrange that. We have to be there by 10. But I wanted to get there early and check up on my team." he smiled. It was infectious to Luce and her smile grew brighter. He looked happy, which in turn made Lucia feel happy. Giggling slightly, she replied,

"Let's go! I want to see Travis's Pokemon!"

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • At first, Fenton had been extremely dubious- after all, one of her brothers had traversed the Hoenn region for several years and never mentioned anything about vegetables with strange, drug-like properties. However, when she combined this 'fact' with the personality of her second oldest brother, the female realised that it was something that Tristan would conceal from the knowledge of their father. She could almost envision him and his friends encompassing a campfire, pitting oneanother moronic dares and seeing who could experience the biggest 'trip' from the seemingly harmless vegetables. Maybe... Maybe she'd made up the exploding bowl in her head; it had been a hallucination, perhaps? At that moment in time, her head was throbbing dully, and the thoughts within her mind were becoming all one tangled ball of confusion. Frowning, Fenton stood upright, rubbing her left arm in what seemed to be embarrassment at her previous outburst. What Raizel had told her made sense, and it had been courteous of him to make sure that she didn't wake up on the floor- she shot a sly glance at him, pondering whether or not he would have had the guts to do anything untoward. Then again, Kirlia had been out of his Pokeball that night; she was sure of it. The Pokemon would not have allowed anything to happen to her, nor did she truly believe that Raizel would get a kick out of a scrawny little thing like her. Not that I'd want his slimy hands on me, she reminded herself.

"... Oh... I see..." She mumbled, suddenly engaging in a staring contest with the floor, it seemed.

However, she perked up upon seeing the glass tower of creamy liquid get placed upon the table, Fenton choosing to sit beside Zora as she consumed the beverage through the straw provided for her. At this point, Fenton had no qualms with it being branded 'kiddy', her stomach just craved any form of sustinence available; she was never one to deprive or deny her body of food. The tang of fresh MooMoo Milk combined with ice cream and various local berries was enough to satiate her tastebuds and, as with the previous night, she drank heartily, until all that remained was a collection of froth at the bottom of the glass. It was as if she had developed amnesia concerning her statement that she would leave upon discovering the truth behind her injuries, as she stared at the platters of breakfast delights. She reached into her bag, unintentionally ridding Kirlia of his chances to exact revenge on Raizel that morning as the Psychic-type disappeared into his capsule. Pretending to be observing her surroundings, she activated a second, Aipom appearing beneath their table.

"Right," she began, the drink seeing to have revitalised her normal straight-to-the-point demeanour. "Do we actually know where the others are? I mean, that really tall guy- seriously, I already feel like a munchkin enough without him and his tree-genes around- and the kid who talks to Pokemon ran out into the rain before us last night; for all we know, they could have been killed or something. Plus there was that guy whose face seems to be permanently stuck on the happy channel... Ugh, I can't remember what I was getting at, now..." A groan escaped her lips, as she rested both elbows upon the table and placed her head in her hands. This allowed Aipom to dart from her feet, launch himself into the air and land acrobatically upon Fenton's skull; prehensile tail lashing out like a whip and snatching a rasher of bacon from Raizel's plate- after all, there was so much of it on the table. "Thanks Ai," Fenton grinned upon recovering from her 'state' of exasperation, the purple primate adjusting his position on her head and handing her the food. It was a trick the duo had perfected over the years, proving particularly useful during the occasions when she was still ravenous after finishing her meal and there was nothing left for her to consume, aside from the untouched parts of her family's meals. "Hey, pass me a hash brown, will ya? And Zora, if there's anything you don't want to eat from your plate, just tell Ai, mmkay? No point wasting stuff, and who knows when we'll eat again. By the way, nice Misdreavus you got there. My dad trains Ghost-types, he used to be a part of the Ecruteak Gym. Really sneaky, aren't they? And oh yeah! The pranks that Dad's Gengar used to play! He used to turn invisible, make creepy noises and everything. Really spooky, if you weren't used to it," her statement was accompanied by an eyeroll as Fenton chewed the stolen bacon. "On another note, let's keep my running into the wall quiet, mmkay? Don't want people to think I'm an idiot now."

She fell into a spell of silence, finishing the food and idly high-fiving Aipom's hand-like tail- though the Pokemon kept waving it about in order to make his trainer swipe at air instead, something he found entertaining. The others were being boring at the moment, therefore all the potential fun had been sapped away before he could even formulate a prank in his monkey mind. Draping his tail around Fenton's neck, he closed his eyes, only to be startled awake by the burst of sound emitted by Fenton's bag.

"Hello?" The trainer asked, after retrieving her Pokegear and answering the phone. "Ohhhh! Lake! How're ya? You an' Sofia 'kay? 'Bout the lil'un?" She paused for breath, allowing for her big brother to reply to the assault of questions, the female completely comfortable with speaking in the family dialect around others. "Good- s'good bro. Ya talk ta Da' an' Tris?" Her face suddenly fell, anyone could distinguish his answer from the expression upon her face. "No, I'm not with 'em. Got split up... Mm. Wait. How d'ya know I'm in Pallet?" Fenton furrowed her brows together. "Wha? Junpei as in, the guy ya had as ya best man, Junpei? Crap, I didn't recognise 'im there! Then again, t'was hectic in there. So... Y'know 'bout the whole group thing then... I... I see... Not long 'til she bursts now, huh?... No, I don't wanna use yer Pokemon... No! Y'might need 'em, ever think of that? Sheesh, for a brainbox, ya can be pretty dumb. 'Sides. Ever think that I wanna prove to y'all that I can do things on my own, without yer 'elp? ... Uhhh... Ai, Kir, Ursa, Drifloom, Ursaring, Feebas and Roserade..." Fenton stood up, walking away from the table after picking up her bag- Aipom was still pretending to be a hat upon her head. "... 'Kay... Cheers Lake. Take care of yer wifey and yer unborn kid, else I'll kick yer ass. Love ya bro!" She smiled cheerily, and then terminated the call before addressing Zora and Raizel, slightly baffled from the revelation of the identity of one of the aides. "I had no idea that my big bro's best friend worked for Oak," she blinked, succeeding the action with a shrug. "Turns out he recognised me last night, and contacted Lake about the whole situation. Lake's told Professor Elm, and he's sent over some of my Pokemon to Oak's lab, so I'm gonna go there now and make a switch or two. Then I'll see if I can find the others- you can stay here if you'd like, but I won't be coming back for you!" She directed another smile in their direction, and leant over the table to grab another hash brown, munching the delicacy as she wandered out of the diner, towards the laboratory.

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Travis had to laugh a little at her excitement. "Okay okay, don't hurt yourself, let's go." he said taking his iPod out of the player. He then pointed to the two on the floor. "You have met these two, that is Gill," he said pointing to his Squirtle, "and that's Pyro. He helps my grandmother out around here. He's also an expert at hiding..." Travis said chuckling. "Pyro, we're out of here, watch over the fire, see you soon, little guy. I promise, okay?"
    The Charmander acknoledged in happiness.

The trip down to Oak's lab wasn't that far. It only took about 5 minutes. Upon entering the lab, Travis was met with the expected busy scientists. Research equipment was still running. It was still unbearably busy.

"Stay close. The place I'm trying to get to is the back."

They came to the back of the lab. There was a security door. Travis got out his Trainer Card and held it to a scanner. If you had pokemon in Oak's care, the machine would recognize the trainer. A green light flashed and the door opened.

There lay a huge landscape of pastures, ponds, lakes, almost a pokemon's heaven. The air was fresh and the grass was green. Travis knew where exactly to go.
    "Follow me if you want..." Travis said.

Years
  • She blinked as she entered Professor Oak's lab. There were so many people running about, talking frantically, pouring over maps, pictures and documents, tapping away on keyboards, eyes glued to computer screens, speaking, whispering, shouting.
    "Owww..." she moaned to herself, clamping her hands over her ears – she didn't feel comfortable in such a noisy environment.

"Stay close. The place I'm trying to get to is the back." Travis called to her above the noise. Luce had no objections to hiding behind Travis as he ploughed his way through the sea of white lab coats and bad body odour.

They eventually came upon a large grey steel door. Whipping out his Trainer Card, Travis was quickly accepted by the machine. She wondered what was listed on his card; on her card was her full name, age and list of Pokemon she had captured. It also listed when she first received her Trainer Card, barely a month ago. She wondered how long Travis had been a Trainer.

As the door split itself, the young, inexperienced Trainer could not help but gasp in awe. Behind the cold steel door was a wonderful huge world, sprawling in all directions. Green grass dominated mostly, making it easy to spot hundreds of different Pokemon scampering about. Some sparred, some were playing together, some were merely snoozing in the morning sun. Dotted around were lakes and ponds; in one of the largest, fish Pokemon were dancing in and out of the water, entertaining their fellow Pokemon audience. She spotted a beautiful blue serpentine Pokemon also watching from the water, serene and gorgeous. She was captivated only for a moment before the cheers of Fighting Pokemon erupted from a small makeshift sparring ring. An odd looking blue Pokemon with fierce eyes and a swirling stomach had just knocked out another Pokemon with boxing glove-like hands. A Chansey, one of the few Pokemon Luce actually recognised, soon rushed to its aid while the other Pokemon applauded the victor.

"Amazing..." she sighed breathelessly.
    "Follow me if you want..." Travis said, heading off purposefully through this incredible haven.
    "Oh, sure!" she replied, covering up the fact that she had completely forgotten he was there. "Say, Travis, what's that?" she asked, pointing to a small purple Pokemon with large teeth, "and that?" this time indicating a large bird Pokemon with a spear like beak.

"Or that?"

"And that!"

"And that and that and that!"

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Carolyn saw Travis walk in and go to the pokemon keeping plage with Lucia. She had her own pokemon there so she decided to take a look. When Carolyn walked up, the door shut in front of her so she pulled out her trainer card and scanned it. She was accepted and walked in. The amazing pastures and hills here were beautiful, and Carolyn instantly recognized her pokemon, even though she had never been here. Her pokemon were basically a huge mass of writhing bodies at one end of the pasture. God, I've got to spend less on pokeballs. Geese. Travis and Lucia had dissappeared over a small hill and Carolyn was going to try and catch them herself when Salo appeared. He lay down his wings, silently calling Carolyn for a ride. Carolyn was soon on and off, the wind beneath their wings.

In about two wingbeats Carolyn had already passed Travis and lucia, but not by much. Salo touched down and let his trainer off his back. "Hey Travis, hey Lucia. Miss me? I thought not, but anyway, what has gone on since I left? Anything exciting?" "Sal salamence saaaaaaaaaal." Is there news that a trainer can now have seven pokemon with them? "Oh come on Salo! You'll get your turn one day. You should feel lucky, about half of that mob over there has not traveled with me at all. Maybe I should realease some pokemon... oh well. But as I asked before, Travis, what is new?"

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • As Travis and Lucia walked on, Travis noticed the excitement in Lucia's face. It was as if she had never seen som many pokemon like this before. And sure enough, the questions followed...at a very fast motion and he didn't even understand what she meant. He only heard..."Ohh! What's that, and that...and that...and that?" and so on and so forth. She didn't even pause to let him answer. But Travis probably wouldn't even know some of them. He after all had less than 20 himself. But he laughed softly to himself while scratching his head. Gill, who was on his shoulder this entire time...looked at Lucia weirdly. The mind of a child...has no limits... Travis thought to himself.

He stopped at a lake and set up a mini speaker system. "This is how I call my team..." A pokemon past by them with a trainer on it's back. Travis didn't need to squint to see that Carolyn was on that pokemon. She landed with them.

"Hey Travis, hey Lucia. Miss me? I thought not, but anyway, what has gone on since I left? Anything exciting?"

Before Travis could answer, her pokemon began to talk to her, and she talked back to it. Did she really know what it said...it didn't matter. Any trainer knew you knew what your team could say to you...you just had to listen deeply...and in the spiritual words..."Open your heart." Travis had learned to do this very fast with Gill and most of his team. He was now an expert at knowing how to communicate with his team. It wasn't a gift he was proud to have, as he assumed most trainers could do it...even Raziel. Travis laughed at himself thinking that.

Carolyn repeated her question.

"Well, you can say hello to the nesest member of the group, as Lucia has decided to join, which actually surprised me." He leaned coser to Carolyn. "She says she can handle a few hotheaded trainers...Raziel and them." he said quietly chuckling in a friendly way. Then he went back to setting up his mini player. He connected hisiPod and scrolled to the selected songs.

"Right now, I was just gonna check up on my team, make sure they are all doing good. Ahh...here it is."

Travis pushed the play button.
    Immediatly, the song, "The Call of the Ktulu" began to play. Travis sat crosslegged and watched first of all, the lake in front of him. He knew he was coming...

"You may wanna stand back a little bit...this might surprise-" He warned them a little late, and Floods, his Garydos surfaced from the lake.

He extended his hand out to the girls as if to say "Remain calm."

"Don't worry, don't worry, he is completally safe!" he said lookin up at his Garydos, smiling. "How you been doing, Floods?"

Floods roared in pleasure.

"Awesome to hear man! Oak been giving you good hopitality?"

Once again, he roared in pleasure. "Awesome."

The ground began to shake little. Floods looked to the left and growled. Floods wasn't as bad when it came to territorial issues, but he was still minorly territorial. But one of Travis' bigger territorial pokemon now rose from the ground. Trendkill, his Steelix. Steelix came out of the ground and recognized Travis, and roared his greeting. He obviously id not see the two girls yet.

Travis had to warn them a little however.

"Keep your distance with Trendkill. He's a little territorial."

Trendkill then saw the girls. He let loose a slight growl at the strangers. Travis calmed him immediatly.

"Trendkill, it is okay, they are friends. This is Lucia and Carolyn. Guys," he said to the girls, "this is Trendkill, and Floods."

Then some more of his team arrived! Hollow (his Magmar), Solar (his bulbasaur), Unforgiven (his Scyther), Davidien (his Aggron),Battery (his Herracross), almost his entire team showed up and Travis was happy to see each and every one of them.

"Look at you all...it seems like it's been years since I've last seen you all..." he felt very happy...

Years
  • Following Travis to one of the many small lakes, the young girl continued to natter on, oblivious to the lack of answers she was getting. She was lost in this huge world of Pokemon. She hadn't travelled far from Fallabor, only to Slateport. She only then realised that she had never heard of Pallet Town before. It wasn't on the map of Hoenn. Where exactly was she?

Travis busied himself with setting up a small set of speakers.
    "This is how I call my team..." he began. However, powerful wing beats interrupted as a huge blue Pokemon with crimson wings descended upon them. Despite its size, it touched down gently, gracefully. Carolyn Greentree hopped off of its back and called out to them,

"Hey Travis, hey Lucia. Miss me? I thought not, but anyway, what has gone on since I left? Anything exciting?" Lucia bristled a little at this,
    "Please don't call me Lucia, Ms Greentree. Call me Luce." she asked, trying to keep an uncharacteristic snap out of her voice. Lucia was rather touchy about being called by her full first name. Sadly, it appeared that Carolyn Greentree had not heard her as she suddenly engaged in conversation with her large Pokemon. Lucia desperately wanted to know what it was, but couldn't bring herself to ask because she felt bitter towards the other girl for calling her Lucia.

Busying herself with watching the many Pokemon surrounding them, some glancing unconcerned in their direction, she didn't notice Travis reply to Carolyn Greentree. It wasn't until a guitar started crooning out of the speakers that she turned back to her companions. The music started off soft, almost haunting. But after a minute or so, the music picked up as more instruments began to sing. In response to this, the lake that had previously been still began to stir. A huge blue serpentine Pokemon reared out. Lucia's first thought was the beautiful Pokemon she had seen earlier, but as the water fell away from a delighted roar, she recognised the Pokemon as a Gyarados. She had seen so many Gyarados after living in Sootopolis for so long that its fearsome appearance didn't move her. She merely smiled at seeing a familiar Pokemon.

Travis greeted his Pokemon, "Floods", with a smile. The ground beneath them trembled as another snake-like Pokemon erupted from the ground, spewing dirt and mud in all directions. A huge steel body, a huge jaw of grey teeth and glistening eyes. Lucia stood transfixed in shock – such a frightening monster was a Pokemon? Part of her wanted to scream, but she couldn't. The monster caught sight of them after Travis said something, his voice distant and muffled. It loosed a low, terrible growl which ceased at Travis's command. Her throat let go of itself: it was one of Travis's Pokemon. It backed off a little, but never let its gaze drop. She dropped her own to watch Travis, her heart beating slightly faster than usual.

But as she watched Travis's face light up, Luce couldn't help but feel calm again. The only Pokemon that she recognised out of Travis's lot that had emerged to greet him was an Aggron. He had one as well that Ko looked up to. She remembered him telling Ko one night that one day, the little Aron would be a an Aggron one day. One day.

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
  • As Kamten dozed off in the office he awoke because of the constant slamming of a door he then looked to see that the door was closing behind a girl from last night her name caryolin he decided that something must have been up so he took his trainer card back there and went to see the massive fields of pokemon having the times of there lives. Kamten Pikachu returned to his pokeball already let it self out of the pokeball and Kamten looked down at it. "Pika" Pikachu said smiling as an owl like pokemon was in the trees waiting and waiting then finally flew down to snatch up Pikachu it Hooted in enjoyment as Pikachu smiled to see GP the Noctowl. Kamten then saw his Butterfly and Dustox above he yelled to them and they imediatly flew down to greet him. "Hello all my hoenn friends Kamten said as Noctowl finally kam back with Pikachu when Add (Pluse) and Subtract (Minus) and Cacnea run up all greeting him. "This is my friends from the hoenn region.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back