• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dies Irae (Judgement Day) Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OOC: Short, but we need to move on. Sorry if I'm god-modding.

One moment, everything was fine; the new girl was showing off her strange and wonderful Pokemon (Luce finding herself particularly captivated by the large orange beast that radiated majesty and beauty). But the next, Fenton was crying out in shock and pain, dissolving into a fit of rage. Travis rushed over, half calming, half shouting at her for her rage. Another man had entered and buckled over in an explosion of laughter.

So many noises.

So many things happening.

Talking, Screaming, Laughing.

Luce's head began spinning, the room was slowly fading away. Shadowy faces, flashing grins, bright lights. Everywhere. Everywhere.

Everywhere.

A small flower opened.

"STOOOOOOOOOP!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Will everyone just BE QUIET!" Her silver eyes were marred with a deep-seated hatred for everything as they jumped from face to face, seeing only the dark faces and hearing only the malicious whispers.
    Blood suddenly rushed to her head – the room spun around her. Her body swayed.

Away I go again...

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Her mood failed to be extinguished by Travis's reprimanding, the girl glancing sourly to her makeshift bandage so that she could inspect her bleeding hand and how much of the crimson liquid had seeped onto the fabric. Muttering inaudibly about how stupid each and every one of them were, the occasional expletive was adamantly spattered here and there between statements, the girl defiantly ignoring Travis's advice concerning swearing- he was the expert, was he? Aipom by this time had tumbled acrobatically to Fenton's abandoned bag, rolling the stray Pokeballs and tossing the hairbrush into the opening with his tail. The Poffin Case was deliberately left out, the Pokemon precariously fishing for spilt Poffins that were strewn across the floor and popping them into his mouth. If only Fenton had selected Poliwhirl to join her team; the purple monkey could have easily activated her Pokeball, and coaxed her into dousing their master with a water-based attack. Snacking pensively on a Pink Poffin, Aipom's stubby paws met with the release button of one of the Pokeballs in Fenton's possession, and a beacon of light transformed into a giant shaggy mass of brown fur. At times like this, when the girl began to get violent, it was often a good idea to restrain her before she caused herself any further damage.

"Ursaring!" The great bear bellowed, his growl rumbling through the lobby, but escaping the attention of his trainer, who was simmering in the corner. Even when he clapped his mighty paws together and roared once again, Fenton was still uttering curses concerning everyone else in the room. But then, he had to enter the room. The one who had- Fenton believed- not seen her somewhat humiliating incident involving the Shadow Ball. Raizel's laughter only invoked a second eruption from the brooding female, the girl's brown gaze becoming even more venomous. She was all set to charge straight at him (even if he did happen to be a wall of muscle that looked good without a shirt on and would probably cause more damage to her than she could inflict upon him) and unleash an onslaught of verbal and physical abuse. However, two things prevented her from doing so. The first was her Ursaring, who upon Aipom's command, charged towards his trainer and effortlessly swept her up into his furry arms, holding her tightly as she began to writhe and wriggle.

"Lemme go Ursaring so I can kick his smug little ass!"

The second happened amidst her yells, and was so surprising to Fenton that the girl actually obeyed the command.

"STOOOOOOOOOP! Will everyone just BE QUIET!"

"Lucia?" She mumbled, perplexion haunting her face as the mask of anger shattered into non-existance. "... Oh right. There're other people here..."

"Aipom!" The smaller of Fenton's active duo screeched in alarm at the sight of the female who had fed him the Poffin seeming to become unsteady upon her feet.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Sorry, don't have time to post, my family is leaving on vacation. We're going to be gone for a week and I won't have internet so... bye I guess. I would have put this on the ooc thread but I couldn't find it. I'll be having fun skiing for the next week. I'll post as soon as I ge back, I swear. See ya!

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting, my internet's out due to a recent blizzard. I'll try to put up womething in a little. I sorta gotta go.

EDIT: Internet's back :)

IC:

Fenton continued to bathe in her rage and fury. She muttered inaudible things thatTravis didn't really care to hear, but at least she had stoped swearing...but then she did something Travis did not expect at all...or her aipom made a mistake.

An Urasing appeared in a flash of light and roared. Travis now had his team at his side, because the trainer was not critisizing the Aipom for the clumsy mistake it just did. Wait...she didn't even see the Urasing...she was too busy rampaging once more. The Urasing seemed to want her attention...she was at the momet deaf to it's roars and blind to it's apearence.

And as if on que or if she had been waiting...in walked Raziel, a smile on his face and the sound of a hapy child coming from his lips. He was not only laughing...he was cracking up.
    About damn time...

Fenton turned to the laughter, and Travis could amost literally see her reach the boiling point. He could feel the waves of rage knocking at his door and he could feel yet another dark mood brewing.

Good God, two in less than 24 hours...please not now...

She was about to charge when Urasing scooped her into his arms and she struggled to escape.

"Lemme go Ursaring so I can kick his smug little ass!"

Travis felt the need to applad, but didn't. THe Urasing didn't want her to attack Raziel.

Just then Lucia screamed.

"STOOOOOOOOOP! Will everyone just BE QUIET!"

She then began to sway.

Travis rushed to her side. His team kept up with him.

"Lucia, you okay?"

Last edited:
    Years
  • OOC: SamuraiMaster, I think you should control Carolyn for a bit. Make her quiet.

"Lucia, you okay?" Travis asked as he reached her side.
    "I'm fine!" she snapped in return, steadying herself. Her vision shifted in and out of focus as her blood continued to rampage around her head. She could feel her temples pounding, like they were going to explode.

Why am I so angry? She mused. The pain of rage was unbearable. Almost unbearable. Part of her liked it. Her mind felt focused, now that the flashing images of her past were absent, and her body was tingling as adrenaline coursed throughout it. The anxiety, the fear, the confusion, it all fell away leaving her soul in perfect clarity. The huge weight, that she herself had been unaware of as it crushed her chest, now scuttled away into the darkness.

The anger, the hatred, didn't last long. Like a flash of lightning, it faded away into the darkness. The small flower inside of her had closed again. Breathing out deeply, she repeated,

"I'm fine. It's just...all of this. It's really stupid." she said with an apologetic smile. "There are people out there getting hurt. We don't need to be hurting each other as well." Feeling sheepish, she looked over at the laughing man and asked, "Are you Mr. Raizel?"

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • OOC: I dunno if I should godmode her character for now. I know Rotom is on vacation, but he didn't ask for anyone to control her character, but if you all want me to, I will control her for the week or for however long Rotom is gone.

IC:

Lucia gave a sharp look at Travis and snapped at him, "I'm fine!"

Travis did not expect this, and backed away hands showing a gesture of "whoa, sorry."
    "Okay, okay, sorry to ask..." he muttered.

Lucia was in a rage for a confusing reason. Travis was already interested heavily in her personality because she was not as easy to figure out. Usually, people to Travis were not very good at hiding emotions...well Travis couldn't really figure out Lucia. Sometimes this wasn't a good sign...oh well...maybe she is still feeling the effects of the tidal wave she survived? Maybe not...

Travis would worry about that later. Lucia then calmed herself very fast...something Travis eally wished he could do better. Whenever he got into a dark mood, it could take hours at times befor it fully faded away, most of the time it took about 10 minutes.

"I'm fine. It's just...all of this. It's really stupid. There are people out there getting hurt. We don't need to be hurting each other as well."

Travis nodded in full agreement and smiled his trouble away. She made a good point, however that did't mean they would stop.

"Still the window burns, time so slowly turns...
    Someone there is sighing...
    Keepers of the flame, can't you feel your name...
    Can't you hear your babies crying?"

She then assumed that the man in the door way was Raziel.
    "Yes that's Raziel. He's late. I'm guessing the hotel didn't give you my message...damn hotel."

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • There is one thing that bothers Raizel more than anything: Children. Why? Simple. There are like little goblins causing problems for adults like himself. He didn't realize how much he hated children until he joined tournaments and crushed their hopes and dreams. They would complain about he cheated when in reality his Pokemon were just more powerful than theirs. After all, a Rhyperior usually beats a Pichu. However, children have the ability to increase their annoying levels off the charts in a matter of a few seconds. Following the moments of his laughter at Fenton (which happened to be his best laugh in ages), a small unfamiliar child demanded silence. The whole prospect was hilarious and as much as he wanted to laugh, his body couldn't. It was strange. Man, I feel weird,he thought to himself. Suddenly images of total insanity engulfed his head. He could hear people addressing him and he wanted to reply, but he couldn't. It was utter confusion.

Assuming temporary control, he made his way towards Zora. He was aware she did it. Evidence from before proved to him, as she used the ghost before and displayed it to him. She stated that she was a prankster of sorts and he deduced she was behind the odd occurrences in his room last night. The damn ghost probably got a kick out ruining Raizel's life. His stride towards Zora was....broken at best. He nearly tripped several times, catching himself, with his mighty branches for arms. Every time he believed he regained control, Raizel lost it again nearly performing an epic face-plant.

Within several inches of Zora's face he stopped, nearly losing balance despite standing perfectly still. "What the hell did you do to me?" he boldly asked despite his loss of breath. Though he only covered a few yards at best, the effort to remain on his two feet absorbed more energy than he believed. Suddenly, his legs gave out and he had a date with the cold hard ground, making out within seconds of meeting each other. "Ow..." he uttered under his breath. He dramatically rose and began charging around the room in a fury. "Where is the damn ghost?" Whatever spell was placed on him, he began seeing images of the Pokemon that likely cast whatever spell on him. Raizel tried punching the ghost, but his fists instead went through computers and walls. Raizel tried kicking the ghost, but he ended up crashing down to the ground ass-first. Raizel tried grappling the ghost, but it looked like he suplexed thin, massless air instead.

After roughly ten minutes of entering berserk mode complete with loud yelling and burning eyes of passion, Raizel was winded and fell down to the ground with the back of his head smacking the ground harder than a drunk husband hitting his wife after a bad meal. His vision cleared and the spell was lifted. "Damn witch....." he muttered before falling asleep out of total exhaustion.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • The unadulterated rage that had been surging through her small body was gradually melting away, alongside the expended energy from the struggle that failed to convince Ursaring to release her from his strong embrace. She relented, brown eyes becoming relatively stoic in comparison to the ire that had consumed them, her stare no longer accusing or gorged with resentment towards the rest of the group. Twitching her bloody hand in an effort to encourage her Pokemon to release that arm, the great bear obeyed his trainer's silent request, and Fenton was able to inspect the injury, listening to the brief exchange between Travis and Lucia, but not exhibiting any desire to intervene. Her teeth secured themselves around her lower lip as she pulled back the material and stared at her self-inflicted lacerations, knowing that it would take a while for them to heal. Perhaps Junpei would have a healing serum, back in the lab?

"Ursaring, put me down please," Fenton commanded quietly and in a reasonably polite tone of voice, to which the Pokemon complied. "Thanks," she smiled, patting his shaggy torso and binding the fabric about her bad hand. Aipom had meandered his way back to them now that she had calmed down, after the girl gave him an apologetic smile, he was quick to settle upon her head once more. Just as they were about to re-enter the scientists' utopia, Fenton's attention was ensnared by a familiar male voice, who was demanding something from Zora. Pausing, she observed the scene with amusement rolling across her face. Karma was such a wonderful thing, and now it was her turn to collapse into a fit of hysteria. She completely forgot about her hand as the chuckles consumed her body, shoulders shaking as Raizel made a complete and utter fool out of himself. Approaching Zora, with Ursaring remaining by the door to the lab in complete confusion himself, Fenton grinned.

"Nice one!" She exclaimed to the other girl, bursting into laughter as she took another look at Raizel's seemingly lifeless body. "I vote we tie him up and then leave him here. We could steal his stuff, too. That would get him back for drugging me! Travis, Lucia, Kamten- have any of you guys got some rope?" Mischief glimmered within her eyes, the polar opposite of the emotion that had been present only a few moments before. Though, she still didn't trust any of them...

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • OOC: I'm gonna get the main plot line started now... lol

IC:

Raziel stopped laughing. A look of joy that had been on his face moments before, suddenly changed to confusion. Travis looked at this with utmost attention. He walked unstable to Zora. He had once looked in most healty condition. Now he looked as if he'd just been punched in the gut, and all the air was out of him. In fact, he seemed to be lost of breath as well.

"What the hell did you do to me?" he asked Zora. He then collapsed, and asked about a ghost. Travis was now growing in confusion. He began to punch and kick air as if he saw something the rest could not see. Even Travis had to move a couple of times to avoid getting punched.

"Uhh...Raziel...are you okay?"

Finally Raziel collapsed and hit the back of his head and fell unconsious, but not before muttering a phrase Travis heard just barely. "Damn witch..."

Fenton saw all of this and seemed to be pleasuring herself in his agony. At least her temper rage had gone...hopefully.

Travis looked at his watch...damn, they were wasting time! 10:38?

Fenton spoke up. "I vote we tie him up and then leave him here. We could steal his stuff, too. That would get him back for drugging me! Travis, Lucia, Kamten- have any of you guys got some rope?"

Travis was now more curious as to what happened last night, but that would wait.

"Witches? Drugging? This is one crazy story I am guessing." Travis said as he knelt down to examine the back of Raziel's head. No blood, or if there was, it wasn't pooling.

"He'll be okay. May be out for an hour, but he'll have one hell of a headache. Looks as if he didn't sleep until 4 AM or something. But we can't dawdle here. We got to find out where to start-"

"Guys?" a voice rang out from above. Lance was walking down towards them.

"I would have thought you were gone by now, but I am glad you're here, I may have a place you could start your search."

Travis rose up and gave Lance his full attention. Lance saw the motionless body of Raziel.

"Uh, he okay?"
    Travis nodded. "He'll be fine. I believe he didn't sleep as well as he should have. Sanitarium can carry him while he's out." Travis smiled.

"Okay then. You may want to start your search at Mt. Chimney, just outside of Farabor Town. Suspisious activity was reported there and no one knows what. No one u=is daring to go near the volcano due to that fact that it is the home of Groundon and has been showing huge signs of eruption."

"You wantus to start there..." Travis said.

"I know. It's like a death trap itself, but it may be the first step into solving this mystery. Oak and I have been monitoring the volcano, and if you leave now, you may reach there by 3:oo PM today. I have a private yacht at the harbor down below. But you must leave now. We'll keep in contact on the volcano's status."

"Cool. I think we better start out then guys." Travis said to the others, and began calling his team back into their pokeballs. Excecpt for Gill and Sanitarium. Gill never went into his pokeball, and Travis wasn't joking about carrying Raziel out with Sanitarium. He was sure the others wouldn't want Raziel with them, but Raziel hadn't gained fame for nothing. At least Travis hoped not. He was necesary.

"Let's go guys. Sanitarium, I need you to carry him with your levitation abilities. Be careful and keep a strong grip on him, if he wakes up I don't want him freaking out."

"Alakazam" Sanitarium nodded as he began to lift up Raziels body, his mind stronger than any steel cable.

Years
  • OOC: Seven pages in and the plot starts! XD Now to start faffing around on a boat for 2 pages.

"Mr. Raizel", as Travis had confirmed, did not get a chance to greet her or acknowledge her, before he was swallowed up in seeming madness. For once, this wasn't something that was completely shocked her; she has observed similar effects on humans and Pokemon alike under the influence of Yoma's Confuse Ray. Luce recalled the time when a rather round and rather sweaty older boy had gotten too close to her along her trip down from Mauville. The mischievous Duskull had put an end to that. Scanning the room, she found herself unable to locate a culprit. Not that it proved anything – Yoma was just as capable of vanishing, be it through walls or an alternate use of Shadow Sneak, after a trick as this one had.

Fenton seemed to be mirroring Raizel from before the Confusion – laughing herself half to death.
    "Travis, Lucia, Kamten- have any of you guys got some rope?" she spluttered. Sighing, Luce decided not to volunteer her own rope.

They were joined by a new young man, a very dashing one at that. Red hair, cool and calm, a cape, Luce found herself blushing again. She couldn't help but feel disappointed as he instead addressed Travis. But the time had come to get started it seemed.
    "Okay then. You may want to start your search at Mt. Chimney, just outside of Fallabor Town. Suspicious activity was reported there and no one knows what. No one is daring to go near the volcano due to that fact that it is the home of Groudon and has been showing huge signs of eruption."

"Fallabor Town..." she echoed under her breath. That was where she and him had parted ways. Where was he now? She winced as the pain of their parting returned to her. She had been so confused, so...

"I know. It's like a death trap itself, but it may be the first step into solving this mystery. Oak and I have been monitoring the volcano, and if you leave now, you may reach there by 3:00 PM today. I have a private yacht at the harbour down below. But you must leave now. We'll keep in contact on the volcano's status." the red-haired man continued.
    "Cool. I think we better start out then guys." Travis answered, unfazed it seemed. A large, humanoid fox-like creature he called 'Sanitarium' carried the motionless body of Mr. Raizel psychically, following Travis out of the door. With a smile, she trotted after him.

It was time to begin.

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
  • Kamten then calls his team back and Pikachu hops on his shoulder.

Kamten grabs his things and finally walks out the door and heads twoards the yatch.

As Kamten gets on he remerbers his home.

"Hoenn I hope my mom is ok and all of my friends I'll be waiting for them." kamten said to himself waiting for the others.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Fenton preferred her own idea over Travis', and was slightly disheartened to watch Raizel's hulking form to be carried out by an Alakazam belonging to the unnaturally tall male. Oh well, if the Pokemon complained to his trainer of having a headache after telekinetically lugging around that idiot, she would not offer any sympathy. The re-appearance of Lance had rendered her slightly flustered, in a Fenton way (otherwise known as silent and pink-cheeked), but she was comforted by the notion that she wasn't the only female to be affected by his presence.

Stupid caped idiot, she mused sourly, willing for her girliness to retreat back into the depths of her tomboy self and blaming the dragon-master for causing it to surface. The girl was a walking contradiction, wishing she was more feminine in appearance, yet quashing any womanly tendencies that happened to seep through her demeanour, such as getting giddy over the opposite gender. Fenton was still in a bitter mood as she recalled Ursaring and Aipom, slinging her bag on her left shoulder and following Travis, Lucia and Raizel's body out of the lobby and down the path towards the harbour.

Fenton did not mind travelling by boat, she was used to sailing to various parts of the Sevii Islands on a weekly basis. The fact that they would be using Lance's private yacht caused her stomach to flip over on itself, and she almost erupted into a mini hissy fit that would involve her punching her abdomen in an attempt to rid herself of the stupid feeling. Yet she restrained herself, choosing to channel her rage into an innocent pebble that sat upon the ground. Kick, kick, kick. Fenton was trying to aim at Raizel's inanimate body, but was unable to send the stone soaring any higher than a few centimetres. Then again... If she released Ursaring on the ship when no-one was looking, perhaps she would be able to have the body mysteriously vanish into the sea... Grinning to herself, she caught up with Travis and Lucia, casually making conversation.

"So. I've never been to Hoenn before. Where's Fallabor Town exactly? I can't wait to get on the yacht- the feeling of the wind on your face as you sail across the sea is really nice! Mm. I'm starving, I wonder if he's got food for us on there..."

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • Zora stared at the man with the cape. He didn't seem like much at first. Sure, Zora knew he was part of the Kanto Elite Four, and his sister was Clair of Blackthorn City, but he didn't seem that great. After all, he didn't have enough money (money DOES make the world go round). She then turned her attention to Raizel, whom was being carried by an Alakazam. She recalled him saying something to her a couple minutes ago, but she was too busy thinking abotu her encounter with the other person who liked to gamble.

"What happened to Raizel?" Zora asked, unaware that it was Fia whom she had sent on him just moments ago. "Never mind," she added, noticing some of them were leaving for Fallarbor Town. But that's in the Hoenn region, and we're all the way at the Kanto region... By my calculations, the Hoenn region is south of Orre and southwest of Kanto and Johto. I say take the train and go on down that way. She looked around. It seemed everyone else was going the same way. I think I'll disband from the group for the time being... As soon as everyone was out of earshot, she turned to Fia. Placing a peculiar light blue jewel on the Misdreavus's head, Zora then proceeded to put on what seemed to be an ordinary pair of sunglasses.

"Follow them, Fia," she told the ghost, "but remember to stay unseen. This jewel will help me see from your view, so I can make sure everyone is together. If anything happens to them, or yourself, feel free to protect them, OK? We don't want them dying now, nor do I want you to die."

"And," Zora continued, "I can speak with you through the jewel on your head via the sunglasses I am wearing. They are very expensive, but then again, I come from a rich family, so it isn't surprising. I'll see you eventually..." The ghost bobbed up and down (her way of nodding sometimes), and floated off towards the rest of the group, soon turning invisible. Zora then made her way out a secret way.

Heading over to Viridian first, she stopped by the Pokemon Center. Seeing how Fia was no longer with her, Zora chose to make a withdrawal. She took out Chiru, the family's Altaria. Chiru was used to get around, and Zora made much use out of this beauty. With that, she left the Pokemon Center and took off southeast, right towards Fallabor.

(So... Zora will have her own sidequest, but Fia will be with the rest of the group. So I'll probably switch between the two now, since Fia can manage on her own without Zora to guide her (as many of you have seen). I hope this is OK, btw.)

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Travis walked beside Sanitarium who held a tight grip over the motionless body of Raziel. The harbor wasn't that far and they reached the dock in less than 10 minutes. Along the way, Fenton made very...very...small talk.

Fenton sounded as if she were trying to get her mind off of something. Like she was trying to distract them? Who knew. All Travis knew however, in the short time he knew Raziel and Fenton...the two did not like each other very much. Raziel, unconsious would remain with Sanitarium until he woke. Normally, any Alakazam would tire and lose his telekenisis. However, Travis had trained Sanitarium hard and well and his powers could last a lot longer than a normal Alakazam. And Travis knew that Raziel would not be harmed by Sanitarium's telekenises. That is...unless he gave one hell of a struggle. Then Travis might have commanded Sanitarium to unleash a very weak Psybeam attack to cease Raziel's struggling. But he wouldn't believe he would need to do that.

Fenton's small talk was not something Travis would engage in because he believed the questions were rather plain, obvious, and dumb. So he secretly inserted one head phone into his ear away from the group and turned on his music. Everyone was with the group as far as Travis knew. Carolyn was with the as well (felt like I should include this to keep her with us). Travis pressed the play button and began to think.

"I've gone knockin' on Heaven's door...
    "Oh, I've gone knockin' on Heaven's door...yeah..."

Travis thought about Lucia. Travis would keep an eye on her, mostly because what he had learned from her so far, was that she could be a bit...unstable at times...the occasional snapping, the occasional sways...and of course...the way she looked at him. Honestly Travis was very interested in this trainer. He wanted to learn about her past...but that could wait for a better time. Instead he smiled and loked at Gill, who smiled in return. And Travis enjoyed his Guns 'N Roses music.

As they were about to board, Travis suddenly realized something...

Zora was not among them.

"Hey where's Zora?"

Years
  • "So. I've never been to Hoenn before. Where's Fallabor Town exactly? I can't wait to get on the yacht- the feeling of the wind on your face as you sail across the sea is really nice! Mm. I'm starving, I wonder if he's got food for us on there..." Fenton blabbered.
    "Never been to Hoenn before?" Lucia chuckled, "We're in Hoenn right now. Fallabor is north of Mauville, near Meteor Falls." As she spoke those words a vision of the place painted itself in her mind.
    The golden walls, they celebrate you.
    The ceaseless water, they applaud you.
    The Sun and the Moon, they watch you.
    The Dragon's Egg, they hold you.
    The falling Stars, they embrace you.
    "The Silver Stone, I-" Luce blinked back into reality, "Sorry, I guess I blanked out there, what were you saying?"
    "Hey where's Zora?" Travis called back to them.
    "Who?" Lucia asked, "But hey, where's the other lady?"

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Travis was polite enough to ignore her attempt to create friendly (rather than stimulating) conversation, but the girl did not let it perturb her in any way- it was just like being at home with her brother Tristan (Lake was somewhat less of a neanderthal, hence the reason he was the only one of the three siblings who had been in a substantial relationship), who would often blank her and feign deafness whilst she was within his presence. Lucia's response was slightly strange, Fenton thought, as she began to list various places whose names vaguely floated within her memory. Fallarbor Town was their destination, Mauville City... Didn't that have a gym leader who looked a lot like Santa Claus? Meteor Falls- there'd been a tourist's pamphlet of that place lying somewhere around the house, from Tristan's time in Hoenn. Lucia needn't worried about spacing out, for Fenton was experiencing discombobulation at that point.

"Uhhhh... The last time I checked, we were in Kanto. Kanto as in Pallet Town, Saffron City, Vermilion City?" Perhaps the rain that they had apparently found Lucia in had managed to saturate the girl's brain and render her somewhat confused. Yes, that made sense. "Though it doesn't matter what I was saying, to be honest, it was only idle chit-chat. What's this about Zora? Isn't she following us?" The girl turned around, walking backwards and scouting the vicinity for signs of the older female. "Uhhh... Maybe she had to go pee back at the lab, and we've scampered off without her. Because she's rich and all, she'd probably be in there for a while- demanding them to bring her a golden toilet seat and whatnot. But... Lance said we gotta be in Hoenn by 3pm, right?" She clicked her tongue against her teeth and faced the direction of the yacht once more, which was now visible in the distance. "Darn that guy and his long legs, c'mon Lucia, we'll be left behind otherwise!" Throwing a small grin to Lucia, Fenton began to increase her pace, messenger bag bashing into her hip as she jogged down to Lance's private vessel.

((Just trying to speed things up a little. x3; ))

Years
  • "Kanto...wait, what!?" Lucia exclaimed, "You're...playing with me, right? I was in Slateport – how could I have ended up in Kanto?" At the same time as she tried to get her head around exactly how lucky she had been, she figured the older girl to be the one called Zora. "Golden toilet seat?" echoed Lucia as her friend continued to rabbit on. "Travis, what is she talking about?" she asked, quickening her pace to match the other girl.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Travis looked at Lucia.
    "You didn't know we were in Kanto? Well, as far as that, remember how very surpsrised I was to hear your tale of your experience with the Slateport Tidal wave? Well, I am not joking when I say you have a guardian angel. I am surprised because not many can survive a trip from slateport to Pallet unconsious in rough waters. I am sorry to say you are a lot farther than Slateport than you thought. But Lucia, we are headed there once again. If you wish, we could stop in Slateport after we are done with Mt. Chimney. We might be able to find some clues there even."

Travis called Sanitarium, and watched as he walked aboard the yacht
    with the unconsious Raziel still in tow. Travishimself then walked onto the yacht and looked at Lucia. Against his mind, he smiled at her as if trying to comfort her. "Coming, Lucia?"

Years
  • "I was taken...all the way..." she breathed, feeling dizzy again. She had barely begun to travel and now she found herself in a whole new region where she knew nothing and nobody. Lucia suddenly felt very small and very alone.

"If you wish, we could stop in Slateport after we are done with Mt. Chimney. We might be able to find some clues there even." Travis continued.
    "I-" Luce began, but Travis had already stepped aboard the yacht.

"Coming, Lucia?" As he said so, he smiled at her. Her face lit up and it all seemed to fall away. Did it matter how far away she was? Was she far away from anything? Her life was out in the world now – she could never be far from home. Blushing slightly, she answered,

"Of course! We have a job to do!" Leaping onto the boat she grinned, looking at the sky - the sea beneath her and the sun on her face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back