• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diet Soda or Regular Soda?

Diet Soda or Regular Soda

• Total voters

DGexe

Taunter
Years
  • Yuck, regular, please. I tried diet eons ago, but I was turned off by it because of the bitter taste it tends to have for my taste buds. *pats Diet Coke apologeticly upon the... can top?*

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I heard that diet soda isn't any better than regular soda. So, I'd rather have the nice, caffeinated soda that gives sensations of taste of various types of soda if there isn't any difference. Plus, I've never felt the need to drink diet since I don't like the taste of them. With that said, I think it's just much easier for someone to drink some water or some juice opposed to diet soda. It's a savior to themselves. Unless they like diet soda, that is.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I used to not mind diet soda, but uhh..yeah. Haha. Now I just find that it tastes funny and really makes me burp a lot. Bleh.

But occasionally we still get Diet Coke Plus which has a fun taste to it, so I'll drink that. Overall, though, I've cut down on soda. I stick to water, chocolate milk, capri sun, and..more capri sun. haha.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    As of last month, I stopped drinking diet all together. I heard that diet isn't good for you either. When I heard about that, I was like...uh...I better stop drinking all soda then. No more. It is only going to be water, green tea, tea, and juice for now on. No more diet or regular soda.

I know before I said I drink diet, but I don't anymore.

Last edited:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • You forgot to add the both option. :<

I usually don't care. I usually steal my dad's diet coke. I never drink pepsi because I'm a coke girl just like Andy and Erica. :3

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Diet
    I loveee the aftertaste of diet soda
    i think it makes it better

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Regular soda, diet is just terrible. I hardly drink soda anymore anyways, so it doesn't matter that much to me. Diet soda is a stupid idea. If you want to lose weight, then just skip it, don't get a terrible sugar drained drink.Besides, they both rot your teeth, so it's basically the same effect.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Regular, even though they advertise diet to have "the same great taste" from what I've tasted, they taste nothing alike. Diet is disgusting.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I would drink normal soda. BUT we don't call it soda, we call it pop. :P
    Well, I call it läsk ^^

I never touch diet soda. Nuh-uh. It has plenty of unnatural and dangerous substances in it... I've imagined, at least O_o I rarely drink normal soda either though. Too much sugar.

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
  • Diet tastes like gross watered down stuff, so regular.

If people wanna go on a diet, don't drink diet soda, just limit your intake of regular D:<

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    For the first years of my life, I was raised around a family who drank Diet Coke, so I used to drinking that for some years. Then when I was about 9 I started liking other soda's. For the past 8 years I've been horribly loyal to my precious Mountain Dew. xD & I HATE diet soda's, unless it's a sip of Diet Coke twice a year, or somethin'.

If someone told me I had to drink Diet Mountain Dew instead of regular MD.. I would.. just.. rather stop drinking it all together.

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    I don't do diet. I prefer regular. First, I'm underweight, so I need those calories. Second, diet is more problematic to health than regular one, although both of them are essentially harmful to begin with.

Back