• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Fan Club

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ...i guess...i no JKaizer is a digimon fan(i got "get the biggest fire" from him XD)

sceptile master

Digimon king
    Years
    Sceptiles Master said:
    uhhhhh can i be a member or co owner of the sceptile fan club
    Sorry but you have to post that in sceptile fan club post there and il say you the answer.delete your message!
    Trainereyes youre in the club!
    In the rp my digimon is guilmon and the crest is Corage.
    This may look coincidence but im going on summer vacations for 3 weeks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I'll join this! And btw my favorite Digimon are Agnimon, Susanoomon, Dukemon and Renamon. They just have to rock!!

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    TrainerEyes said:
    Welcome,Shining Latios. Have fun!
    P.S.I like your avatar and your name very much!

I am Shining Latias btw. XD And thank you very much!

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    My favorite is Tamers, because it is the darkest of all and there is Culumon, Card Slash and Matrix Evolution! But Frontier has got the best songs!

*singing* Makeru hazu ga nai no sa...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i no i saw a list of "the knights of digimon...but i still need to find it...again

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Mistys_Brother said:
    Sure you can join Mew , welcome to the Club.

If we do do an RP I wanna have Renamon ( and if we include crests I want the Crest of Friendship ).
    QUOTE]

well if thats the case i will have Tapirmon Digivolve to Wizardmon of corse and my Crest Sencerty or kindness

Question . what dose Cyberdramon Digivolve From...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Yes, I'm going to switch the PW layout around to PHP when I have time, and make a couple of new ones - probably after school's finished this year (this term is cramming for exams).

And my favourite season is Frontier - could anyone not tell from my odd Kouichi/Kouji obsession? XD I love Kouichi love Kouichi love Kouichi

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Wow, can I join? I like Digimon a lot, and here's a little introduction:

Favorite Digimon: Arukenimon is my top favorite, but there's also Lillymon, Wizardmon, Myotismon, Impmon, Gargomon, Ranamon, Mercurymon/Sakkakumon, Kazemon/Zephyrmon, and everyone from the Gatomon/Renamon families.
    Favorite Digidestined/Tamer: I'd have to say Rika, though Koji is quite close... Antisocial tamers rule!! XD j/k
    Favorite Season: 2 is first, then 3

I especially like Kyubimon because she looks like who I'm named after...

I would love to compete in the trivia, hoping I'll be active in this club...

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Wy_Wynaut said:
    Mistys_Brother said:
    If we do do an RP I wanna have Renamon ( and if we include crests I want the Crest of Friendship ).
    QUOTE]

well if thats the case i will have Tapirmon Digivolve to Wizardmon of corse and my Crest Sencerty or kindness

Question . what dose Cyberdramon Digivolve From...

If we do RP, I'll have Dorumon. He's so cute!!

Cyberdramon's evo line goes like this:

Hopmon - *forgot the name of Baby 2* - MonoDramon - StrikeDramon - CyberDramon - Justimon.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Eh, an RP? I might pop in every now and then, though I'm not a big one for RPGs. =P

And my favorite season is Tamers, I liked the darker plot. Frontier didn't appeal to me... ~_~;

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    JKaizer said:
    Eh, an RP? I might pop in every now and then, though I'm not a big one for RPGs. =P

And my favorite season is Tamers, I liked the darker plot. Frontier didn't appeal to me... ~_~;

But Frontier had great songs. You've got to admit that.

Tamers also has great songs. Evo is my favorite. The lyrics really express me.

The world will change surely if you can overcome these tears...

Back