• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Fictional DigiDestined and Digimon: Totem Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
Years
  • OOC: It seems that this is a two sided rp between Blank and Omni. Maybe I should back out of this chapter until the next one comes. I'll just do small posts.

IN:

Patience was at her house just sitting there at the table. It was too much for her. Even in the group, she was alone. She sighed and drank her morning coffee as it was early. She decided to head to work today, she didn't need to be a useless person with the group. She got dressed and walked out her door and into her car. She drove out of the parking lot and down the street.

About 1/2 an hour later, she parked into a large building that read PATC Alcohol and Drung Abuse. She locked her door and walked into the building fasing her badge. She had no D-Arc and she began to forget about Digimon ever being real and forced herself to live in the here and now where things made sense. The group were better off without her anyways.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: Wait isn't pat supposed to be a shadow tamer? You could post about that

IC:

"Sigh" Cain sighed heavily. He was regretting even helping bodyguard Blank. But there was nothing he could do. While Blank and Renemon turned around (Commandramon walked out of the cave. He said that he wanted to sleep outside) Cain began to put the piece of underwear that Blank had given him. Strangely enough it felt soft and more comfortable then usual. It fit like a glove so Cain put on the pants that Blank had given him.

After putting this on he called towards Blank. "Okay you can turn around now". Cain felt slightly comical since he was taller now and he was wearing Blank's clothes and shoes. Cain sat down next to Renemon facing Blank and asked "So what were you two talking about?" Cain hoped that it wasn't something strange that they would have to explain to him about.

Suddenly he winsed in pain as he felt a large amount of pressure in his abdomen. After 5 minutes of pain it went away as he felt a large amount of comfortability and space appear. "Grunt" "Whoo okay" Then all of the sudden Cain looked down. He had taken off his hoody a few hours before. The white t-shirt was there all right. But sticking out from underneath his t-shirt was a small pot belly. "What is going on here Blank?" he quickly said. Finally noticing what was going on. He felt gradual warmth in his lower body that felt slightly pleasurable

~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~

Darkwizardmon was wandering once more. He was thinking more or less what his purpose was and what he was sent to do. He was a banished shadow digimon and felt no emotion. Yet he still did have feelings and at that moment he was feeling lonely. He had followed the digimon Commandramon and his tamer towards a cave. The silence of the air meant that another minion had been sent to eliminate the two tamers in the cave.

Well now. Lets see who is going to be sent now he thought as he climbed into a tree. He had a good view of what was going on inside the cave

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Blank turned to Cain, "Dude you're messed up..." she says standing up, "Renemon I'm gonna make a phone call, did you find any money while you were up?"

Renemon reaches into her glove and pulls out some change, "Here."

Blank takes the change, she runs out of the cave to find a pay phone, she finds one just down the path, she pics up the reserver, puts in the change and dials Mira's number, she listens to it ring.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Red eyes watch Blank as she's on the phone, "She's alone... I'll take her now!"

White wings open and the dark figure floats down and stands before Blank, "hello missy!" he says grabbing her arm forcing her to drop the reserver.

"Wha-" Blank looks up at the red eyed [ulr="https://www.lelola.net/digimon/digilist/angemon.jpg"]Angemon[/url], "help! Help!" She screams, hoping that Mira would hear it threw the phone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Renemon's ears perk, "Blank's in trouble!" she cries running out of the cave not caring if Cain fallowed. she arrived at the phone booth just in time to throw a Diamond Storm at the Angemon that was holding Blank, "you release her you corrupted beast!" she yells flying up to him.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Cain was slightly distraught. His lower body was far thinner then before. He was taller and his hips were also wider. Whats happening to me?. His chest was itching more as well. Then he saw Blank walk out of the cave. Moments later Renemon ran towards her aid.

Cain began to run as well. Noticing that he was running faster. But he was less coordinated in his larger body then he was used to. This made an example when he tripped over a rock.

The fall took forever. It was as if falling through oblivion. Finally when Cain made contact with the ground he began to pick himself up. But he managed to make it to a sitting position due to a warmth in his fingers. Then a twitching.

Suddenly Cain's fingers began to go stiff. All warmth in them was gone. Suddenly all the fat inside his fingers began to suck down towards his palms. Then the palms began to deflate. Making his hands look more skinny. Then his finger nails began to grow much longer.

Cain got up and continued running to Blank's aid. But his D-arc was inside the pocket of his old pants. So he had no way to communicate with Blank or anyone else. "Damn" Cain said. But when he said it his voice cracked. The last time it had done anything like this was many years back when his voice changed. The crack sounded much higher pitch then usual. Cain ran towards Blank who had her arm let go by the Angemon. "Blank are you okay?" His voice cracked again. But he didn't care. He walked towards her but once again he tripped. Can this day get any worse? He picked himself up into a sitting position. But then a very loud, very embarrassing and very noticeable noise came out of Cains body witch clearly stated it just did

~~~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkwizardmon noticed another assassin finally struck. "Another brainless muscle about to be outsmarted yet again". But DarkWizardmon was enjoying the battle knowing that soon there was probably going to be another digivolution like at the last battle

Last edited:

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
  • Mira walked over to her phone and picked it up as it rang about three times.

"I wonder who that is? Moshi Moshi?" she asked when there were no sounds except a strange voice and then she heard Blank's voice as she gasped. "Blank? Is that you?!" asked Mira afraid as she hung up her phone, grabbed her D-Arc and ran out the door.

She began to wonder where Blank could have been. She was staying in a cave and yet she didn't know where the cave was. Mira was worried, how could she help Blank without TriAmbermon? As she ran she pulled out her D-Arc and looked around pushing a button as it showed two signals and a smaller arrow pointing her in the direction.

"Thank god for these D-Arc's can also pick up other Digivices." said Mira running toward the phone booth.

Mira stopped as she saw the Angel digimon, but it didn't look like the calm angelmon that she was used to seeing. This Angel digimon was a fake as Mira bit her bottom lip.

"Hold on!" Shouted Mira as she looked to Cain and noticed he looked strange, but she didn't need to worry about Cain yet as Blank was the one in trouble.

It seemed Renamon's attacks were useless and Mira couldn't do a thing without TriAmbermon. They were sitting ducks.

"About time. Finally I knew he would work. They would think he's a real Angemon when he is only but a Shadow. . . I should have made him pure shadow, but it was difficult. That Angemon's data was hard to manipulate. . . Isn't that right Patamon?"

In a cage stood the small tan digimon known as Patamon who narrowed his eyes. "If Takeru was here, you'd be toast." growled Patamon when the cage next to him showed a pink bird.

"Patamon, don't give into it's anger. We have to trust and believe in the new DigiDestines. Let us hope that Tailmon got to Agumon and the others and had hidden away." said Piyomon the pink bird that once belonged to Sora.

Patamon nodded as the evil one laughed in triumph.
    Tailmon had disguised herself to look like that of the BlackTailmons. It was hard, but she had to take her tail ring off to make her look more real. She also had to be careful because of her eyes. If VamDemon had noticed her eyes were that of Light, then those of the darkness would know her just from her look. She noticed Agumon sitting down at the bar as she sat next to him.

"Hello my brother." stated Tailmon who always felt close to Agumon because it was her digidestine's brother's digimon.

"Sister. . . What are you doing here?" Asked Agumon softly not turning to look at her.

"There are digimon made of darkness who are kidnapping all the digidestined digimon. We have gotten everyone including Wormmon. We are missing you." said Tailmon as Agumon shook his head.

"No, there are three more digidestined digimon out there. One called Guilmon, the other called Renamon, and the last one called Terriermon. . . I also feel Lopmon might be in trouble as well as the other two rabbit/dog digimon belonging to one digidestined Willas." said Agumon as Tailmon nodded.

"Then leave it to me. Agumon, you are our leader and V-mon can't lead us without you. I will find the others. We are hidden in the Angel's territory. They would never look there for us." said Tailmon as Agumon nodded.

"I'll go right away." he said as he finished his food and turned to leave the place. Tailmon sighed watching him leave.

She followed after him and turned to find the next digidestined digimons. After about an hour, she stopped short from a huge black orb that landed infront of her and she jumped back glancing around. She spotted a shapeless shadow as it flew right for her. Tailmon readied herself.

"DigiModify!" shouted a voice as Tailmon's ears purked up. "XAI System Activate!" shouted the same voice as she turned to see a ruby gemstone shining brightly.

"Metal Cannon!" shouted a new voice as a huge cannon made of particle flew and crashing into the shadow as it dispersed.

Tailmon covered in black ink turned to her saviors and there stood two large shadows. One was skinny yet had a dragon like mask while the other was that of a dragon-shaped creature with a red gemstone embedded into her forehead.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: Here is where Cain finally notices. If everyone else here hasn't been noticing what has been happening in my posts then you cannot read

IC:

After the noise stopped Cain got up off the ground with great difficulty. When he finally got up he felt the farmiliar itching in his chest stop. Now there was a very strange warm feeling in his chest. The feeling he had felt once before when he had poison ivy and has his hand swell to a large size.

Also Cain felt the strange feeling of a wedgie as his thighs began to swell to a larger size. Cain felt slight embarresment but shook it off and began to wonder. Where is Commandramon?

~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~

Commandramon awoke. The sound of Angemon repeling Renemon's attack shook him awake. He groaned as he got up and took his Sniper rifle. The stars in the night sky gave him enough motivation to get going. Commandramon didn't notice it. But his tail had once again been replaced by Ditmon's spikey green one.

Commandramon ran towards the battle. Shooting towards the Angemon. But the firing prooved to be useless as the winged avenger was to fast. Damn he thought as he kept firing.

~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~

Darkwizardmon felt his boredom from before vanish as the fight thickened. Commandramon had showed. The digimon who had defeated him. "Well now. Lets see who gets defeated now"

~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~

Cain saw Commandramon. "Finally" He said to himself. His voice cracked with an even lighter pitch then before but he ignored it. Cain looked down towards his arms and he saw that once again his arms had become more skinny. For the first time since he awoke Cain looked down at his chest and screamed. A scream that he was sure that Angemon could hear. Two quite large and round lumps formed at his chest. Cain began to touch one of them and shook. Oh....... Dont tell me..... Cain walked towards Blank. "Blank, um something wierd... is happening to me" he said in an unrecognizable tone

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • OOC: I'm so sorry I havn't posted here in a while! I feel so bad. D=

BiC: I was in my room polishing my bows and arrows when my D-Arc started to beep and flash beyond control. My hands swooped down and unhinged it from my belt and I held it up as the compass showed the direction that seemed to point in the direction as Cain and the other seemed to have gone in before we all left. This definetely wasn't good. They might need help, but Cain had Commandramon and there were all th other Digimon that had appeared the day before that could help them in the fight. I looked to the otherside of the room where Betamon looked at me with the eyes that told me he wanted to go and help. I sighed and told him, "Listen, we can't fight every battle, okay? Also, they have plenty of Digimon with them, so I'm sure they can handle it. But, we can't take that chance. So... we will go, but stay hidden and act as back-ups, if need-be, okay?" I asked him.

"Awww, alright. But next time one of the damned shadow digimon appear, I'm gunna Digivolve and rip him to shreds, okay?" It said in it's awkward little voice. I grinned and ran over to him and picked him then placed him on my head. I grabbed my D-Arc and left the house in a hurry and headed towards town.

"Darnit, hurry up Compass and tell me which way they are!" I almost yelled out loud to everyone around me. The compass had stopped and point towards some of the hills on the outskirts of the the city. "Alright, thats better. Now time for the calvalry to arrive!" I murmurred to myself with great sarcasm.

When I reached the scene I noticed a large angel like Digimon, however, instead of being the stereotypical white, this one was much darker. This only meant one thing, another Shadow Digimon. I hid in the bushes behind him as a form of ambush if needed. I noticed that Commandramon ran up towards Angemon and started to fire relentlessly against the quick Shadow Digimon. "Darnnit Commandramon," I whispered to myself, "That isn't how you're supposed to use it. Bah, just Digivolve and finish it.." I continued as the only thing to hear me was the green slimy thing atop my head.

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
  • OOC: Lol, I'm loving it Omni. I had to reread your character's transformation to finally get it. Welcome back Killer, and don't worry. Glad to have you back. Um, the only Digimon there are CommanDramon and Renamon. TriAmbermon is elsewhere, ShadowPlotmon has disappeared and Ditmon has been deleted but will reappear soon??? Anyways, there are only two digimon fighting.

IN:

Mira stood there unsure of what to do. It was too much as she looked around and saw a stick. She picked it up and ran toward the dark Angemon.

"BAKA put her down!" she insulted as she leaped high into the air and threw back her right arm above her head with the pointed edge of the stick out.

As she neared the digimon she attempted to thrust her arm down to connect, however, it hit the armor and Mira was whipped away by one of the wings and sent flying.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" she screamed as she crashed to the ground on her back with grunts.

Her eyes were closed as she opened them as she grinded her teeth. "Damn." she grunted again as she attempted to sit up. She wasn't going to be beaten so easily.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: Oh and Netta I was planning on having my digimon become a custom digimon. If you want I can PM you the details

Anyway here is the transformation at 92% complete

IC:

Cain was horrified. This was the biggest feeling of fear and hysteria that he had ever felt. All of the sudden two round lumps popped out of his chest. Cain went to feel one of them and was very cold. Whats going on?. Cain already knew the answer to that question. It had been plaguing him for the past few days

After Cain asked Blank what was happening to him he listened to his voice. It was unbelievably higher. His voice was even lighter then Blank's. Cain did what his instincts told him to do. Run. Cain ran from the battle. Ran past the hills until he made it to a small puddle. Rain had apparently started. Cain tripped over and landed on the ground.

He looked at his reflection in the puddle. The two lumps were very warm and were slowly growing larger and rounder. He looked at his face as well. Much of his face had become more thin, his eyebrows were almost gone, his eyelashes longer and his eyes were now brown. Cain took off his t-shirt because it had suddenly become more tight. His entire upper body was very thin. He still had a small potbelly that showed itself. Cain looked at the puddle once more

His face suddenly became rounder. His chin went back into his head. His mouth warping itself. Suddenly Cain looked at his hair. It was still black, but it was growing longer.

~~~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~~

Cain's hair finally stopped growing. It went down to his shoulders. The strange thing was his hairstyle was different. His bangs were still visible and his hair was smoother. Cain stood up finally and looked at himself. The reflection in the water was not his. It wasn't who he thought it was either. His reflection was of a slim 18 year old with an hourglass shape and black hair.

The wedgie feeling that Cain felt before was still there. But he ignored it. Cain decided to go back to the battle and see what was going on. He put his shirt on with great difficulty since the two lumps had become much larger and were extreamly noticeable. Finally he put it on but the t-shirt was very tight and he could still see the pot belly overflowing the shirt.

Cain started to walk back to the battle. Walking was far different then he remembered it. But he eventually made it to the battle. He walked over to the phones and up to Blank. "Blank..... its Cain" Cain hoped that she would believe him since he was wearing her clothes. But his face, body and voice were completely different.

~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~

Commandramon kept firing at Angemon. The sniper-rifle did have an okay speed and the scope was useful at sniping Angemon. But he was still a rookie and his attacks were not very powerful against Angemon. "I really wish I can digivolve" But meanwhile Commandramon's head felt slight pressure as two pink and very long ears burst from beneath his helmet. But he ignored it as he kept firing.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
  • Pat continued her working and had had a strange feeling about something nagging her at the back of her mind. However, she couldn't place the feeling. She decided to ignore it. It wasn't hers to worry about anyways. While Pat worked at her computer, something watched her from the window. It gave a toothy faceless grin within the shadows.

"There she is. . . I had a hard time finding you Dragon Princess, but I didn't know you were here in this world. Now you will be ours for the taking. Angemon. . . Keep up your distraction, I've almost got her." This was sent as a telepathic wave to the dark Angemon.

The plot was working perfectly. Soon, he would get into the favor of the new darkness Lorddess and he will be awarded. The dark creature smirked. He had arrived shortly after no being able to find the dragon princess in the Digital World and figured that she must have fled here. He was banished from the Dragon Clan because he wanted to be mated to the Dragon Princess he's only seen pictures of. No dragon of the clan who wasn't a warrior or noble was allowed to see her true self. He was in love and when he heard that the new dark mistress was after his love, he knew the dark mistress will give her to him as his prize as well as one of the dark mistress lords.

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
  • OOC: That's okay Omni. I think you guys are doing good. ^_^

IN:

The dark figure flew right into the window crashing it. A deep, throated roar of a dragon screeched as the windows in the building broke. The black dragon had four red piercing eyes and a long claw tail. He crashed his right hand into the building to get free and grab the screaming Patience. The people in the office were screaming and yelling and scattering around as she dark dragon pulled out and leaped off the building carring Pat. His wings caught him just before he crashed to the ground and he landed giving another loud roar. With that, he flew into the air as far and high as he could, reaching into the clouds and disappearing from sight.

Tailmon looked at the two shadows that saved her life unsure of weather to trust them or not. Slowly they came into the light and Tailmon could see them clearly. One was a blue furred dinosaure with white muzzle and small bat wings on it's back and a fluffy dog's tail. It had the ruby gemstone embeded into it's face. The other one was wearing blue fur cape with a white dress and what looked to be a blue, flat dragon mask. She carried a spear made with a sharp edged diamond.

"You Tailmon, must leave to the safety. My sister and I will take care of finding the others." said the tall, slender, yet frail looking creature wearing the mask.

"Okay. . . Who are you?" Asked Tailmon.

"We are part of the high dragon council. Now go." Ordered the blue dragon as Tailmon nodded and turned to dash off.

The human looking dragon looked slightly up to the furred dragon. "We need to hurry." she said as the blue dragon nodded her head.

The human looking dragon jumped onto the back of the blue furred dragon and they dashed off heading in the same direction Tailmon was going.

OOC: Okay we can't really move on without Blank finishing this chapter, so we will have to do idile stuff until she returns.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • ((I"m gonna be forced to drop out guys, I've had no time on the computer, so I'll just finish the chapter and destroy Blank, Ditmon and Renemon.))

Blank closes her eyes, I wish there was a way to destroy this digimon, "there is..." Comes a voice from deep in her mind, "You don't belong there Blank, you belong with me. as does Ditmon and Renamon." A hand touches her shoulder, "Come... and all will be well."

Blank turns and sees a young man, about three years older then her, his black shoulder length hair was tied in various ways yet it still hung loose, "Who are you?" she queried.

"I am Lonley, I'm here to take you to the world where you belong, where we all belong." He says smiling, his smile was so kind and warm that Blank fell into his arms without a second thought, "Ditmon will destroy the Evil Angemon, worry not." Lonley says as he pulls Bank away into the world of light and Love.

The sound of Wings brakes threw, Angemon turns and sees what he did not want to, the digimon with the longest wings in the Digital world, SamuriAngemon. The Divine Digimon stopped before him, "My tamer is gone, she's where she belongs it's my turn to send you where you Belong." With a single swipe of his sword, green light fills the sky, Angemon's agonized cry cuts threw the silence of the night, waking any who weren't already awake.

When the light fades, Blank, Renamon and SamuriAngemon are gone, never to be seen again. the contact that existed between Blank and Cain was severed with a pain that overwhelmed the senses. Blank knew that Cain would suffer, but she also knew that she didn't belong with them, she was Dead and had been ever since she became friends with them, "I'll always love you guys, Good bye." was the last thing they heard as the sun rose and the night battle ended.

((There you go, the end of my chapter. Looks like Ditmon didn't Digivalve after all, maybe he will in another Digimon Rp. we'll have to see I guess.))

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: Oh well Blank. It was fun having you here. Anyway Blank let me do this

Oh and P.S. Blank let me have her return later as an NPC but not as a tamer

IC:

Cain saw that Blank was taken through a portal with Renemon. Before he could stop them it closed. Suddenly he felt a flash of pain and he fainted to the ground.

The flash stopped and Cain was walking through the fog once more. He saw Blank there again. "Blank what is going on?" Blank smiled and said "I am dead. But before I go I want to send you one more gift". With that Blank kissed Cain.

The dream ended abruptly. Cain looked down at himself. His body was still female but it was different. His hair was brown and his face was different. Cain wandered towards a puddle and looked at himself. The face of Blank stared at him. "Well I guess I am Blank now" he said. Blank's voice came out of his mouth. The connection was lost but now he was tied to Blank more then ever now.

~~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~~

Commandramon noticed the battle was over. It was finally over. "Finally" Commandramon went to turn around when a spirit appeared before him. It was Ditmon. "Commandramon. I know we barely knew each other between the few days we were infomerged. So I am going to give you a final gift. My power" Then red light flashed and Ditmon was gone. But Commandramon himself felt stronger. But ignored it. Not noticing his eyes had changed color and shape.

~~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~~

DarkWizardmon looked down at the battle. "Well now that was event full. I think that the boss digimon is going to show up one way or another" He turned around and pulled out a gas ball. Then with a flash he disappeared.

~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~

Cain walked to the cave. It was all his now since Blank was gone with Renemon. The sacks of clothing were there. There were about 10 bags of clothing. But not all of them were big. At the end of the cave there was a cot. His own clothing was on the ground. He took his ripped pants and put it up to his legs. His legs were now almost 3 times bigger then his pants. His shirt was in tatters now. He pulled it off noticing the breasts there. He quickly searched the clothing bags and pulled out a bra. After fumbling with the hooks he put it on.

Cain snatched his D-arc. Suddenly a flash of light came out of it and its color scheme changed. The red was replaced with a more flattering gold color. Well now. I guess that settles that. Cain walked over to the cot. He lied down on it falling asleep immediately

Last edited:

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
  • OOC: Okay Olha. . . It's going to be hard, but looks like you've been chosen to be the evil tamer. I think you need to have your own chapter so you can start this off first. Everyone else, be ready to join in. I will allow all of you to have bad digimon to face. Olha and I already talked about it in email so join us.

IC: Coming soon.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
  • Chapter 6

OOC: Okay, I'll get this going then. Still not sure what ShadowPlotmon should evolve into or what she should look like. And I think we are on chapter 6 not 3.

IN:
    Chapter 6
    To be Tamed or Not to Be?
    Pat had found herself in a dark cement type room with only a window on the roof. There was a door off to one side, but it was a heavy set wood door with bars on the windows about 5 inches thick. Pat had awoke and noticed the place was dark and damp that sent shivers up and down her spin. When Pat stood up, she noticed she was wearing her usual clothing. Instead, she had on a black tight tank top and black laced sleeves on her arms similar to Renamon's sleeves. When she looked down, she was wearing a long, slender black skirt, traced with pink and slits on her left side of her skirt. She also wore black, heeled dress shoes. Pat was unsure of what had happened or who did this, but she quickly walked to the door hoping it would open. But she couldn't open it. She tried to remember what had happened and how she came here. Then she remembered. She was taken by a dark dragon digimon and she had made such a big deal that she caused herself to be unconscious.

Pat backed up to the wall and leaned against the cold brick sending more shivers down her spin. Her skin began to give goose bumps as she rubbed her arms with her hands up and down slowly.

MIRA'S ROOM

A dark shadow landed on the window cill of Mira's window and peered in to see TriAmbermon was no where in sight, but Mira was asleep on her bed. The shadow began to tap on the window softly to wake up Mira. Mira and the others probably didn't know anything about Pat being kidnapped. When the failed attempt didn't work, she leaped down and slowly disappeared again back into the shadows.

BLANK'S CAVE

She seeped out of the shadows and peered into the cave entrance where she saw the dinosaur. She shook her head and took in a deep breath. The chances of that dino-breath helping her when she asked for it was slim to none, but if she could get to Cain, she might just stand a chance.

"Hey Dino-Breath!" Insulted the voice within the shadows, but all that was seen were the two crimson red eyes. She awaited for CommanDramon to respond.​

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: Finally we can continue. Anyway I am trying to persuade Blank to return to the roleplay. She is thinking about it

Anyway I am going to roleplay as Blank now

IC:

The usual nightmare preceded Cain. But instead of dark digimon coming at him there was only Blank. It was the fog once more. Cain walked over to Blank but felt himself falling. Then all of the sudden his entire body began to swell into a larger size. Then he landed on the ground. Blank was there. He got up but felt very heavy. Once he got up he looked at himself and gasped. He was Blank. But Blank just giggled as usual. "Cain, this is my gift. You are me. We will talk later"

~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~

Commandramon was stirring. He had a tiring sleep. But he awoke to a voice in the shadows. "Hey Dino-Breath!" He looked around. Blank was sleeping on the cot in the corner. Cain was no where to be found and neither was Renemon. Then he saw two dark eyes. Commandramon reached for his sniper rifle but it was far in the corner. "Oh no. Blank get up"

~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~

The nightmare continued. Cain found himself at a mirror. He was back to his usual self. He recognized the mirror as the bathroom at his house. "Whoa what happened?" He walked out of the bathroom. He was wearing pajamas but decided to wear some regular clothes. He walked over to his dresser and pulled a drawer open. But the clothes that were inside were not his. But Blank's much larger clothes. "What the?" Cain looked through all the drawers but Blank's other clothes were inside. Then he turned around. Blank was in the doorway. "Cain this is the final step. " Cain was puzzled. "What do you mean?" She smirked. "Well you are me but inside you are still yourself. Now you need to let go of your instincs, personality, memories" "Wait memories?" Cain wondered out loud. "Well not all of them. But most of your memories. And replace them with mine." Then she pointed towards the clothes. "Dig through them, Renemon told me that there is something in there called the apple of Relinquish." Cain looked through the drawer that was open. It was full of t-shirts. He dug through them and found a apple. But strangely the apple was purple. "Take a bite out of it. Then you will become me" Cain knew that Blank was not going to be gone for long. He reluctantly took a bite out of the apple. Then all of the sudden he felt sick to his stomach. He fainted to the ground. But before he did he looked down at himself and watched his body turn into Blank's. "I am Blank now"

~~~~~~Erruption~~~~~~

Cain's personal memories, most of his personality, instincts dissolved. Then they were all replaced with ones that felt more familiar. Ones of the girl named Blank. Then he awoke with a jolt

Blank looked down at herself. The dream was right he was Blank now. She searched inside her mind for memories of Cain. But the only thing that she could remember that was of Cain was the park and the info merge. She only knew that she was once Cain and of Commandramon. She awoke from a voice. "Blank wake up" She looked towards Commandramon. "Commandramon? Whats going on? She said groggily." Then she noticed the two eyes. Commandramon's rifle was close to the cot. "Here" she said tossing it to him. He took it in his hands and clicked the safety off. While getting up he quickly said "Come get some"

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
  • OOC: Hey guys, Mira just sent me a message about being out for a few days. Something very bad happened in her family involving her mother and step-father, but that was just about it. She gave me the jest and I'll be rp her characters until she returns.

IN:

The pair of crimson red eyes narrowed a bit as she smirked allowing the outline of her body to be seen. She was outlined in a soft, short fur of pearly-grey color. The golden collar around her neck showed more the rest of her body as well as the two golden rings on her right ankle and the one golden ring on her left ankle. Her long, slender lion like tail swayed behind her. But she was crouched down on all fours, her forearms in-front of her and her hind legs to the side of her waists as if she was sitting down like a regular looking dog. Her long floppy ears looked like her hair the way they rested on the ground.

"Really Dino-Breath. . . You know you wouldn't be able to last one second with defeating me. However, that is not why I'm here." stated the voice as the paler image hardened to reveal ShadowPlotmon. "Patience has been stolen by a dark dragon digimon called DeviDramon. Something about finding the princess." ShadowPlotmon was trying not to let her voice become too shaky and worry-free, but one could tell if they listened.

In reality, ShadowPlotmon had no idea why she was feeling these things for that wimpy human. She had no idea why she wanted to save her and needed the others help. She cleared her throat trying to sound like the digimon with nerves of steel.

"I tried waking up that wimpy cat's tamer, but I had no luck. I figured, I'll go for the next weakling." she quickly covered up to get herself to her normal arrogant and prideful self.

(OOC: Mira's post)

MIRA'S ROOM

Mira was already in a deep dream as she slept. TriAmbermon also found herself in the same state of dream. It was almost like the two were connected in the dream.

Mira was walking in the darkness with nothing around her. The look she portrayed was that of worry and concern. She was lost and alone and she didn't like the feeling. Why her of all people? As she walked, she had stopped to notice a faint ghost like orb surrounded in mist hovering slowly toward her. As it neared her, it stopped in-front of Mira and as it spoke, the orb seemed to grow brighter and dim again.

"Priestess Zana." the voice stated as Mira blinked and looked behind her. However, she was the only one. "Priestess Zana." The same voice stated as Mira looked back to the orb.

"Me?" asked Mira unsure of weather or not she wanted to answer.

"You must awaken Priestess Zana. You are the key, the reason why every normal and real human had a chance to create their own digimon partners and bring them to life. You are the only one that can make them legal." the same voice stated as Mira blinked unsure of what that meant.

TriAmbermon slowly appeared next to the orb, but down on the ground as she looked up to Mira.

"Tamer. . . When you awaken to your true self, then and only then will I tell you about what I know. You must awaken." TriAmbermon pleaded.

"You are the Priestess of the Mountain. . . The beautiful young adult who gave life to the creation of other's minds. With your powers, you allowed the very first to be created, but it was attacked by a virus." the orb stated as Mira thought back to a kid in the United States named Willas who had a Terriermon and Lopmon for digimon.

"You also allowed the second creation to be born, but it did not get effected." the orb continued as Mira thought back to Takato in Japan. "You are the reason for why these illegal digimon are alive. The Legal Digimon were created by technology, artificial intelligence. . . The Illegal Digimon were created by the mind, heart, and soul thus making them stronger then the legal digimon and why they are illegal. Please Priestess Zana, you must awaken." The orb vanished from the darkness as did TriAmbermon.

Mira sat up in bed hearing a tap and sat there for a moment looking around. She didn't realize ShadowPlotmon was outside. Her thoughts went back to the dream, but she couldn't remember it. She laid back down looking up to the ceiling.

(OOC: Mira wanted me to write that Priestess Zana is an acutal real legend, but she wasn't a Priestess and it did not involve digimon. She had decided to take that particular legend and rearrange it fit the storyline. Kind of seems like this storyline is confusing to me, but Mira said to trust her.)

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: Olha tell Mira that I wish her well and that I hope that she can return as soon as the problem in her family is over.

Anyway I have a good idea of how we search for Pat. If you want me to use it Olha

Also when Mira comes back I want to ask her about letting Cain have a new ability where he is able to change back into his male body for a period of time

IC:

Commandramon growled and put his sniper rifle down. He was really hoping that he was going to break his rifle in some more. "Okay fine. So we have to look for her? Where do you think she might be?" Commandramon backed up towards Blank. There was a lantern on the ground. Quickly he used strike claw on the candle inside and lit it. Commandramon turned towards Blank. "Where is Cain?"

Blank looked at Commandramon. "Um Commandramon. I know you aren't going to believe me in any way. But I am Cain. Blank gave me her body and mind. Commandramon looked at him in disbelief. But since he recognized the tone in Blank's voice and the fact of what was happening to him he believed her. "okay Cain. I believe you". Blank slid off the cot. "Please call me Blank. I'm not Cain any more"

Blank was only in the bottoms and the bra that she had put on the night before. She dug into Blanks bags of clothes and found one that was full of t-shirts. She quickly put a dark red plain one on and the skirt the previous Blank had worn. Then put on Blank's purple boots without the difficulty she had the previous night as Cain. But the day felt slightly cold. Then she looked over to the other set of clothes on the floor

It was the white t-shirt, the jeans and the hoody she wore as Cain. But everything was much to small now. Except the hoody. She quickly put the hoody on. It was an all right fit and suddenly remembered that the hoody was always big on him.

"So why do they think that Pat is the "Princess"? Blank remembered when she was a young girl she always wanted to be a princess. So she drew a picture of Ditmon. Then she remembered that Ditmon came to her. But all her Blank memories stopped when she met lonely and went into a big void. Then all she could remember were any scraps of memory that she had as Cain. Which started when he agreed to the infomerge

Blank snatched her gold D-arc that was on the ground. She quickly clipped it to her side. " Well lets find pat then." She said triumphantly. She began to walk towards the entrance of the cave with Commandramon following her. He quickly muttered "This is getting weirder by the second." Commandramon didn't notice it. But his dinosaur-like snout was replaced with a much more appealing black nose.

~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~

Darkwizardmon was snoozing in a tree opposite the cave. He had nothing better to do then wait for another battle to commence. He was awoken by the voice of a girl. "Okay lets find Pat then". But the voice sounded very familiar to the tamer who controlled Commandramon. Then he noticed Commandramon there as well. "Hmm something is going on? Well lets see" Darkwizardmon edged a little farther but then the branch he was on snapped. He quickly fell to the ground making a very loud racket. (Hint hint. Also Olha if you want I could have it so Darkwizardmon leads them to were Pat is. Or you could do whatever you are planning)

Last edited:

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
  • OOC: Hint hint? Are you saying I'm that nieve? *growls* Actually, I did send her a message too, but I don't think she'll read it until she returns.

IN:

ShadowPlotmon's raised a bit near her head as she heard the snap and quickly leaped up from the ground, doing a back flip and disappeared into the shadows again. She reappeared to where she landed behind the fallen ShadowWizarmon.

"Get up very slowly if you value your life beast!" she growled her crimson red eyes narrowing as her body appeared out of the shadows.

When Blank and CommanDramon came, ShadowPlotmon looked again at CommanDramon and her narrowed eyes returned to normal as she rose a hidden eye brow.

"You've turned girly CommanDramon. Maybe you should be called GirlDramon." cracked ShadowPlotmon more out to annoy and get him upset then anything else.

She knew ShadowWizardmon wasn't a threat anymore, but she would love to cancel him out then and there, but he might be able to know a few answers. ShadowPlotmon folded her arms in-front of her.

"I don't know why they think she's a princess. . . All I know is that she is a stupid human girl, and adult who has a very low and pathetic self esteem. It's common knowledge that she isn't a princess just by that." stated ShadowPlotmon. "And I think we might need everyones help for this, so you might want to call the tamer of that pathetic feline and the others human." ShadowPlotmon wasn't so sure of the tamers name as she didn't care much for learning any of their names.

She looked to ShadowWizarmon as he got up. "Now, what do you know about this Princess!" ShadowPloton snapped to ShadowWizarmon.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: Far from it Olha.

IC:

Darkwizardmon relised his foolishness once he hit the ground. This had happened numerous times but not infront of people that were poised to delete him. Finally he got up. "What Princess I recently was recently exiled so I don't know what you are talking about."? Darkwizardmon knew that even if he stayed he wouldn't be told anything about princesses. This was for higher ranking digimon.

Commandramon was shocked by Plotmon's comment. But continued to keep his guard up. "Blank should I delete him?" But Blank mearly shook her head. "Commandramon why do you insist on deleting everything?" Blank walked up to Darkwizardmon. "Darkwizardmon. Either you help us find Plotmon's tamer or you can stand here and watch Commandramon drill 2 holes in your head." Darkwizardmon knew that even though Commandramon was a bad shot he still could delete him at point blank range. "Okay fine. I beleive that I might know where she may be." Darkwizardmon's only knowledge was where he was getting his orders from. Either then that he had no knowledge. "But it is quite far from this cave."

Darkwizardmon pointed towards the city. "I got orders from a bird digimon in a wearhouse near the edge of town. From there we can find out where your precious tamer is being held." Darkwizardmon hoped that they wouldn't try and pick him off now. "Darkwizardmon. Your coming with us, just to make sure that you are telling the truth" Blank said. Blank motioned towards Commandramon. "Come on. Lets go." Just then Blank remembered something. She unclipped her D-arc and flipped on the comm system. "To anyone who hears this. Meet up with us, we are going towards an abandoned wearhouse near the edge of town." Then she motioned to everyone "Okay lets go" Then she started off towards the city with Commandramon following. Darkwizardmon started to trudge along as well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back